Just a friendly reminder

that Islam will rule the world. And there is nothing you can do about it.

why don't you attack israel?

Islam is too self-destructive. And besides that, Muslim birth rates are now leveling out. I expect the growth of Islam to plateau and the lower down somewhat and remain at about 1.7 billion. Christianity has stayed at around 2.3 billion

Inshallah

Muslims deserve to be exterminated.

Don't worry. infidels like you will not see the glorious new islamic world caliphate.

You'll still be a shitskin though.

true: the ahmadi are bros

the current islamic revival is no more than the death throes of an outmoded ideology which is incompatible with modernity. it is luddite and comparable to many other historical belief systems which flashed angrily in the pan before disappearing.
there is nothing to fear strategically from islam: its fate is sealed by its conservative nature in a changing world, just like the ideological nostalgia of Holla Forums.
be patient and lock your doors while muslims foam at the mouth and stab each other. in 100 years islam will be a bad memory like the nazis are today. funnily enough, it's the women who will push islam into the dustcart of history, pussy power oblige

the current islamic revival is no more than the death throes of an outmoded ideology which is incompatible with modernity. it is luddite and comparable to many other historical belief systems which flashed angrily in the pan before disappearing.
there is nothing to fear strategically from islam: its fate is sealed by its conservative nature in a changing world, just like the ideological nostalgia of Holla Forums.
be patient and lock your doors while muslims foam at the mouth and stab each other. in 100 years islam will be a bad memory like the nazis are today. funnily enough, it's the women who will push islam into the dustcart of history, pussy power oblige

Allah will lead us to victory so fuck off tbh

soon brother

You're in the wrong thread. Go here:

OP is a faggot.

stop

Allahu Akbar brothers.
May Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala destroy those infidels.

Islam will dominate this world!

keep dreaming ahmed. In Burma you are already beeing genocided, it is only a matter of time when this becomes a global trend because nobody really likes you.

The Burma buddhists will feel the wrath of Allah, those infidel scum will be exterminated. Inshallah.

namaste my friend

Here's the problem, in western culture religion is separated from political ideology. The original Nazi party died because it was a political ideology and its practice was condemned. Islam is a religion, so according to western standards it is untouchable. If Islam was treated as a political ideology it would be completely dead in the west in less than a decade. But it's not, for some fucking reason.

In the East things are different, Malaysia is driving Islam out of their country completely. The Philippines and China are actively hostile to Muslims, and the Japanese government feels as though Muslims are inherently fundamentalist and must be audited and regulated, so while Islam is a thing in Japan, it is constantly under the governments eyes to make sure they're not up to shit. Its very restricted there

If the western world started doing the same shit as the eastern world Islam would be fucking gone outside of desert shitholes

Enjoy your namaste as long as you can. Very soon, you're going to say "As-salamu Alaikum" like a normal human.

All infidels will die by the hands of Allah's warriors!

you are losing in syira
you are losing in yemen
you are losing in burma
in yurop, ever growing numbers of population start to hate you
Americans hate you with a passion already
Soon you will be hunted like it was a sports

Just keep believing this. I know the truth, Allah's truth.
Very soon, all of Europe will look like this.
And the streets will be red from the blood of infidels.
When everybody bows to Allah, and the sharia will finally reign supreme.
Allahu Akbar!

(lang lebe der Führer)
then let me tell you some things son.
Your religion is shit. Your prophet was an antisocial and pedophilic bandit who robbed caravans.

and also, you are losing in Iraq too

well i can post in this thread and spew a bunch of shit i don't know shit about like everybody else. hah you didn't think of that did you ?
srsly though b8 better this is plebbit level.

ooh guck mich an! ich hab was von einem thread kopiert, das irgendwie bedeutet ich bin ein deutcher und irgendwie das bedeutet dass ich recht habe. ihr alle könnt mich mal

dunemonkeys need to get back to fucking their sisters and cousins like the inbred niggers that they are. islam was created by a mentally defective pedophile that not only got cucked multiple times by his pure loli concubine, but literally made up laws in his shitty book on the spot so that he could rationalize how pathetic of a human being he was.

there are no redeeming factors behind shitslam, its a cautionary tale about what happens when you let sand apes roam free without checking their population every few decades and periodically glassing their shitty desert homes.

good i hate seeing womens hair it's so slutty

we fuck goats (and ur mum). don't pin your incest redneck shit on us

Ha, a german. How do you like our muslim rape gangs roaming your country, raping infidel women?
Doesn't it feel good to know, that your government idirectly allows this, by looking the other way?

The sharia will rise in Germany, muslims have much more children than you. Soon muslims will be the majority, and you will embrace the sharia, or end up like

I think you confuse righteous muslims with american backwater rednecks.

he's not a fucking german. he's just a fat neckbearded fuck that thinks adding german shit gives him credibility for some reason.
can't deny that. every fucking refugee i see has a newborn baby and/or is pregnant.they're mostly african though, not "muslim"

sandniggers have literally fucked themselves into a genetic dead end. any chances they had for injecting humanity into their genome is a fucking wash now because they only create low IQ cannon fodder that only respond to getting raped by their religious elders and calling it enlightenment or fucking their goats and calling it love. put them out of their misery, let them die in nuclear hellfire.

good, the american govt will not do more harm once we a worldwide caliphate
lies

fuck off, the west will die one day

I love it when I stir up shit and genuine politics goyim come to fight actual political wars on Holla Forums

shit bait faggot

*we have a worldwide caliphate

Look how the righteous warriors of Islam do Allah's will.
Allahu Akbar