Bourgeois here

Bourgeois here .
Hope you can help me out leftists .
When i was employing workers in my country was left was like " you'r exploiting us! We do not want you to steal fruits of our labor! "
So it was relocated businesses a poor country . Many people have been able to get very good wages (well in that economy) .
And now left is this: " You took our jobs to use of cheap labor in sweatshops in third world countries ."
I am an resourceful man. I can satisfy any woman, but I am unable to satisfy any leftist.

Other urls found in this thread:

existentialcomics.com/comic/136
reuters.com/investigates/section/the-cannibalized-company/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ebin

You can't.
It's not in your class interests.

You can wave the white flag when workers come to take over the business.
Then I'll be happy.

You are just an exploiter (or more accurately a parasite) there is nothing to satisfy, when the workers revolt, they will try to hang you at any chance they get, no matter what country you're in.

sell us the rope to hang you :^)

Come on man.
That's really vicious. I'm just creating jobs. What's wrong with that?

sasuga porky

So what should I do? NOT create jobs? I should just spent all my money and become working class? If I will not employ those people somebody else will.

I appreciate your earnestness to learn, rather than adopt a hostile arrogance for the proles like most bourgies do. (Let's not forget Engels was a bourgie too)

Well lets start from the beginning, YOU DO NOT CREATE JOBS, what you effectively do is manage capital. You use the labor used by the workers to produce capital and then take that capital and sell it.

You are not the producer of capital, the workers are, therefore you don't create anything, you are a manager and owner of capital creation.

I didn't mean to sound hostile before, but you have to understand that for a Marxist that concept is preposterous.

You also did not satisfy any english teachers.

First of all no one said this, what you must do first understand the cycle of exploitation happening. Nobody is saying here you should become poor. Self flagellation is not what we are about.

the fact that you're taking the value out of the work of others

turn your bussiness into a co-op. Holla Forums will love you forever.

Demand is what creates supply though.

This. Ignore everyone else

Have you tried not being bourgeois?

do as your personal interest tells you and exploit those prole fuckers like there's no tomorrow

You do not "create jobs". Supply meets demand, not the other way around.

Have as much money as you want, but exploitation of labor is against our beliefs, period. You can't weasel out of that with feel good donations.

This.

this tbh
I'll hug you and be your friend if you do this OP

this fam

existentialcomics.com/comic/136
Obligatory

Despite being responsible enough to have the job to begin with?

Man, the shitposting threads have really increased lately.

LMAO
reuters.com/investigates/section/the-cannibalized-company/