Official "Congregating in a Single Thread" thread

Official "Congregating in a Single Thread" thread

kys op what is the point of this

So what about those jews

Alright niggers. A ton of you are making threads that are just simple questions. Post them in here rather than creating a new thread for every idea thay comes to mind. Let's get this show on the road.

So about that pedophilia thing

Codemonkey get your shit together.

fucking codemonkey

We meme children into hating them, then wait for them to grow up.

Anyone else here remember when Zyklon Ben visited Holla Forums? Damn, that feels like it happened forever ago.

The pedos are gross, but they seem to make up about a third of Holla Forums these days.

FYP

Probably more than half. there's lots of antis who larp as pedos so if you count them it'll be like 2/3.

But I love the juice!

I lost most of my Yotsuba pics. pls halp.

Don't lurk Holla Forums anymore but yeah it's been what 1 and half years. Tbh i don't remember the day but if would hazard a guess it'd be something like that.

Don't they have >>>/waifuist/ too? I'm legitimately curious as to why they're hanging around here. Just a vandetta against the Holla Forums vols?

"They" are 90% of this userbase.

ben was really cool that day. 8pol was more chill back then.

because they're not wanted. the more taboo something is the more Holla Forums attracts it

Probably and /waifuist/ is still going strong af but I think they choose to stay here because of the 'freedom' they're allowed. If they start dumping toddlers in waifuist they'll get b& within 10 minutes if not less. Also I'm pretty sure the majority of people here don't like Dysnomia a great deal.

it's true
when I was thinking about it 2/3 seemed a bit too low for the amount of activity we get when pedo discussions are up

Everyone's assembled? Good.

*blocks dysnomia's board*

Holla Forums is random

FTFY

I like this one.

At least they beat up child sex offenders in prison.

Where my hebe bros at?

like the rest of the userbase, they have nowhere else to go.
the mod tools here are inadequate to shoo them away and the admin/owner is only concerned with ip count.
also, pedos enjoy goading the mods and evading bans: it's all the social interaction they have and every tiny victory counts

The problem is they don't distinguish between violent rapists and caring lovers.

the pedos make this place much more fun ngl

Evading bans are fun af

I used to post there quite a lot. It was slowly getting worse during election season, but it wasn't irredeemable. Everyone figured it would just go back to normal afterwards like it does after every election season. But it didn't. I point to the hwndu fiasco. Those fags got banned from cuckchan so they instantly raced over here. It was a massive influx followed by an instant drop in quality. Even after they got their own board they still stuck around. Now you can't even have a proper discussion on Holla Forums anymore because half the posters lack simple reding comprehension skills.

Not only that but I heard you have to basically suck the BO off or he'll ban your sorry ass.

if your dick gets hard to little children it should be cut off, you can still be a caring lover

Seems appropriate.

but it'll be good if you love the child with your penis too

That all started with the TRS vs Holla Forums threads. To be fair the TRS people were absolute cunts about their seekrit forum and got caught red-handed, but the whole thing became a mess about 5 threads in with people getting banned left and right. I think kampfy was responsible for not reigning it in and being professional about it (or at least as professional as a vol can really be). Also, fun fact: the owner of >>>/trs/ (a board dedicated to exposing TRS for faggotry) is also the owner of >>>/polk/.

Reminds me of Fun Time Kidz Care.

what if a little girl's cunny gets wet to pedos, should we cut her genitals out?

yeah it just sounds like Holla Forums is one big circle jerk

I think that the hardest hit on internet culture is how fast everything gets stale nowadays, or maybe the memes that get stale fast do so because they never deserved the "meme" status in the first place

this happens only on your dreams and is therefore irrelevant

rude

no we shouldn't because we need to study the lg and see if we can replicate her condition.

It's just a lack of content creation. Touched on this in the "Holla Forums is dead" thread briefly. Nobody really wants to create OC anymore. We're all spread too thin and we're too lazy. Therefore, it is up to Plebbit and other ungodly places to curate most OC creation, which kills any good ideas very fast.

its becomes the cancer everyone wanted to escape

codemonkey pls
hw pls

I mean, that's not necessarily unheard of. It's not as though little girls are lining up to be fucked by undesirables, but with the advent of the internet girls are beginning to whore themselves out at pretty young ages.

God I love the internet but I hate how people will blame their parents or society when it's just lgs wanting to explore their sexuality.

pls go back to reddit

but my pedobros won't be on reddit ;-;

Yeah, I'm having similar issues. I think it's the server upgrade.
He's done with us now. Too busy fucking Filipino fags for his new "tech consultant" job.

i also thinks it's judaism getting in the way of laughter, when your capability to make people laugh can be translated into money, then suddenly some not so funny people want a piece of that cake, it has happened to me IRL that i was being funny and somebody came to cast me aside (almost violently, if i'm honest), just to try to be funny and failed miserably, doing nothing but killing the mood

There's been some Pedo related OC which is a start

absolute disgust

pedobros bring their hebebros with them
sorry i've been reading too much anti dribble that I grouped all of the philias under "pedophilia"

I mean, I guess so. I'm more talking about back when Anondrov was around and made the "Holla Forums anthem." We don't do shit like that anymore.

the jews are maybe horrible, but they are smart as fuck and very funny.

Yeah everyone's seems to be a senile lazy fag
People (pedos) can still masturbate to this you spastic

its understandable

the anti pedos don't seem to know the difference.

This thread was a good idea. If dys made this a stick I think we could reach the limit in no time.

That ain't all of them user. Sure, some of them are natural comics, but they can also be terrible at humor. Take mp4 related for example. Absolute cringe.

Just keep it bumped.

How does one summon dysnomia?

Cute lg :3

by posting lgs

Lel, fucking Austrians.

I want muh hw and muh freezepeach back ;__;

Oathbreaker, is that you?

Hello there
I thought you were trying to derail the thread which isn't possible because it's a random thread anyway

Lgs have superpowers

you have to post the right b8.

You think God or Buddha or w/e omnipotent being you believe in looks down at us and just weep and weep.

Did she ever learn how to fly?

EVERYONE GET IN HERE MOTHER FUCKERS
BECAUSE WE'RE GOING ON AN ADVENTURE

They've probably lost hope at this point. Now they're trowing hurricanes, earth quakes and solar flares at us to try and get rid of us.

okay maybe less bdsm and hurt core shit dude

these spammers make no sense

Hex is okay tbh

without entering into the legal or moral aspects of the issue, for the good of the board and the wider site, for themselves, children everywhere and for humanity, pedos need to grasp the shower fitting and take a deep breath
suppose i were a teen haxxor with something too hot for reddit or 4ch; a set of HLC nudes or of a senator with a dildo in his ass. why would i dump them on a board intent on fapping to kiddy pics?
in fact, why would anyone with anything of interest gift it to a board with a tiny userbase disinterested by anything beyond mod bashing and their obsession with paedophilia?

Yeah, she should probably stick to scooters.

Pony fags welcome

But how the hell do you get rid of them? Do we just need to outpost them so they're essentially irrelevant (to do that we would need a much larger non-pedo userbase on Holla Forums).

not really, my problem with bronies is that they don't understand that the "lolponies" meme got stale

it's tru

a start would be to make a clear statement and then enforcing the rules instead of allowing them to post for a while and then nuking the entire board

i didn't mind the spam back then and i woudn't mind it now. Surely it'll be somewhat beneficial for our board

Pretty sure everyone watched it at some point in 2011 or 2012 to see what all the fuss was about. My friend would bother me about it non-stop (he now regrets that and refuses to talk about that phase).

In under what circumstances does this shit happens? A tutorial on "How to not get fucked by the police"?

NO

thanks, if the pedofags are back then brownies should be welcome too.

bring in more non-pedos tbh

thanks, if the pedofags are back then bronies should be welcome too.

bring in more non-pedos tbh

Pedos make most of the non-pedo posts on here. If you drive them away the board will grind to a halt and die. You have to bring in more non-pedos first.

Pedos are 'vital' to community and probably some of the first IB users were infact pedos. Pedos do cause a lot of chaos and drama but the board is damn sure more active. The pedos make up a huge proportion of our population and to fight them would be a waste of time. We should think about conceding a bit so we can set some boundaries similiar to 2014/2015 Holla Forums. Pedos have been here from the start and they'll damn sure see the end of this board because ik it's cliche af but it's the only thing they have atm.

It's shopped homo

I wouldn't mind them nearly as much if they didn't shove it down everyone's throats in every single thread. Their pedo posts don't even generate discussion most of the time. They're just annoying and out of place.

I'll admit I gave it a shot but it wasn't for me but I can't fault them for liking ponies. I'm suprised it had this much of a following because at first I thought it was all a joke but nope, bronies and general pony grew and grew and boom 4/mlp/.
Pony fags are legitimately welcome here.

Sure but hopefully Dys doesn't ban em all again

The old IB pedos were at least funny and not agenda driven shills who want to create a pedophile rights movement. Todays pedos are just annoying m8

anything that reached the "forced meme" status is cancer, pedos aren't exempt from this rule

comedy has always been a vehicle for politics. You opened your garage and you let them park their car.

antis larp as pedos, pedos larp as antis and pedos in general make most of the 'cancer' threads here. we have to level with them somehow

Velocity: 1695

Fastest thread on Holla Forums right now.

How's everyone doing today?

WE FAST AF BOI

Click "view more." French/pol/ is faster (1787).

True but can you blame them? They've been censorkiked to the ground over the past month or so but vols are giving them more freedom recently, which is great for all of us. If we somehow contained them into one or even two threads then we could maybe see some "progress"into reviving this board.

Pedos are definitely welcome

Eventually he'll b& everyone and have the whole place to himself.

We welcome everyone, except niggers and jews

Pretty good actually. Pretty much done nothing since I woke up. How about you user?

We can stop war if we can stop time and to stop time we must eliminate the source.
That's correct, General. We propose to unleash thermonuclear war unto the terrorist harboring force known as Time.

Our plan is swift, simple, and decisive.
We nuke the big bang.
We become timeless again.
We'll big bang the big bang.

Well if they would not keep on pruning the thread it would be faster

Shit I'm on the same boat, so yeah pretty good too. Had some toast and oatmeal for which was okay.

True especially niggers though

True, but woudln't you agree that things have changed a lot?

Will that be a good or bad day though?

Kek. That wouldn't do shit.

War

Reality at its simplest witness is
a battle with clearly defined units
Plus or Minus

Was is all around us and
will outlast us

Which is why
we must attack war
at the very source.

it's the thought the counts right

This thread is actually pretty relaxing.

Pedos are going to wake up soon because there's been a little bit of traffic in their "Midget Appreciation Thread."

How could I forget?
when I was always there
I saw all the confusion
Gleeful destruction
Where was I born
Ripped and torn
where
can
we
go
now
but home
Before the bombs fell
Living in Hell.

Time is the enemy
not people
Nuke time at the source
We have to end it where it
All began

We're gonna big bang
the Big Bang
if we stop time we
Stop the war on terrorism
Nuke the big bang.

As long as they branch out and discuss something besides their movement to get pedos accepted. I don't need to hear that shit on a daily basis.

It's a good thread

Politically Speaking

It matters not what they say
But what matters is what I say.

Memes therefor are most important
regarding what then I post, find, and or also repost and compile.
too- our signature is our choices of How we compile, & repost when and why we post
what was reference and for what reasons

Meme accurately, wholesomely,
or do not meme at all
unless your madness is
a means to an end
and truly a misunderstanding
to all but you, still, be
true and seek peace and love.

It'll probably be a good day. Holla Forums was great for a time but it's out lived its usefulness.

They're always talking about the same shit every single day and it's not stale but I'm pretty sure it's stale for 'normal' users here

Why is she dressed like a slut?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's normal school gear attire, user.

No, I don't think they care.

I was just recently thinking the same thing

8/pol/ is still 'going strong" though and 8/v/ is okay. Surely we're still useful for something.

But then where would I shitpost? All the other IB's are either trash or really obscure.

You can't kill ideas.
But we can kill time.

Neverthought I would say this unironically but where tf are the pedos yo

this

Shitposting has spread to everywhere.

Though that one made me chuckle, that horse has been beat to death. Most of them completely miss the point and are essentially a T-chart with some MS Paint scribbles.

here for now

There's constructive shitposting and there's bad shitposting so any shitposting on this board would be great. Call the bronies, someone must have them on speed dial.

You've been knighted and blessed

When tf did that thread get so big wtf

I ain't necessarily complaining. It just seems a bot out of character for her to have been dressed like that in public. Then again, what do I know? I haven't even watched the show since 2012.

*bit

Nigger

You have been visited by PewDiePie

Wow, so this is the power of pedos.

No I think they're just waking up or beating it to their midget thread rn. We could probably be faster if the antis and pedos had their 'discussion.'

L
O
L

Bronies would come back but dys must admit is was a mistake to b& us.

Watch the equestrian girl movies. She sluts it up.

Yo for those faggots who end every fucking sentence with tbh
fug off tbh

Indeed

How to get rich while still living as a neet, Holla Forums?

It wasn't.

That's going to be a big stretch because it's dys

I didn't mind the spam

this tbh. this thread is the power of non-pedos.

I love that she is our first lady.

Yes, acronyms are fucking queer. And I bet they use "Bae" too

PEDO POWER

you fug off cunt tbh

I'd very much rather her neing first lady, without the annoying orange

Tits look great also

*the annoying Zionist orange

wait bae is an acronym

Yeah ngl I had a good old look at them and they're not that bad.

I could beat that kid up tbh.

So thoughts on Jews?

I've never been annoyed by anything Trump has said or done. Funny. Melania sees something far from an annoying orange in her eyes. Beautiful people stay far away from lies. How would they even become beautiful otherwise?

"before anyone else" so fucking gay

That's some long hair.

What if she climbs on top of you?

Holla Forums always leaks onto this board

At least we (bronies) stayed i our thread.

I know he won't. But letting us post again is good enough. It really hurt when he called me a horse fucker in my perma b&

pefrect for doggy.style tbh

fucking kill myself
why did I even ask…

that's a good candidate pic for a 'blocks your path' thread

she's not 18 yet

and that's a problem how?

They kind of gross me out. They're always so vile for no reason. Must have something to do with that Molech worship.

I'd beat you up for beating my qt3.14 9y/o gf tbh

she can't consent yet!

That image is way too small. The information of Jewish crimes against humanity deserve whole tomes.

YES SHE FUCKING CAN

Rape isn't consent.

Can lgs consent when they're unconscious?

What does it taste like?

To my basic understanding Jack in the Box is jewish in origin and they make 24 hour available hashbrowns at a penance. What is there not to like?

In my complex understanding of jews is that they suffer from ego issues in that they refuse to own up to their own wrong doings and blame all replies to their wrong doing as bigotry- typical ego-illness if you ask me.

I would say pure evil hides behind genuine honest good jews as a shield much like how many terrorists do. perhaps jews from the middle east are this way in replying to beasts they live next to? the Canaanites? Evil is ancient and crude like civilization as a whole. I would wonder if this evil is something that preexists living beings and uses living beings to continue the living lie that civilization protects and keeps safe living beings when the solid foundation of the Lord our God the most high the most holy still endures it still stands. I wouldn't even put it past the most holy one to have sent more than one holy son before Jesus. For the record I do acknowledge Jesus as Christ as the son of God but the bible did not come before written language and that was developed after spoken communications are well established in a given body of consciousness.

PEDO UPRISING WHEN
NOW?

Thoughts on niggers

Has it begun?

So?

Rape her to death.

what a hothead

SOON?

Officially the fastest thread on Holla Forums.

Jews are the scum of the earth and that's saying a lot because we have niggers and shitskins

Taking this shit over.

Many will claim niggers to be outdated farming equipment with the introduction of mestizos. Mestizos who will fight bloody tooth and nail to grown and evolve the Nigger falls short and gave up a long time ago or never had the spark of life in them to change to begin with. Niggers need their own planet and their own God but they have none of these things.
Niggers have always been used as equipment

PEDOS WIN AGAIN

Indeed, brothers

*knocks you down*
what do?

I can see why you people like kids. It's because you have the mentality of children.

Still slower than the slowest threads from the glory days

it's like comparing a car to a rock, it's not even in the same league.

one may say there are similarities between niggers and jews and to the uneducated untrained eye you would say they are the same.

both are almost entirely impossible to reason with, to educate, to train but both have their own reasons as to why that is and one side of the group is far better equipped to handle the more complex challenges of life than the other
both are almost entirely impossible to reason with, to educate, to train but both have their own reasons as to why that is and one side of the group is far better equipped to handle the more complex challenges of life than the other

back off, censorkike

NOW WE RISE

it's like comparing a car to a rock, it's not even in the same league.

PEDOS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEE

True.

I like the slower board. TBH it flew by too fast in those early days. Good threads 404d after an hour and you'd miss good shit.
But too slow and people stop posting. Look at the smaller boards. I browse fit/ and you're lucky if there's a post a day. Kind of makes it hard to wanna go back.

Yo let them be. Look where we go the thread to be without their help

Yeah pretty much. That or the time spent around kids and the constant positive reinforcement of acting like one to gain their approval (and thus get loli cuddles) has rewired our brains.

Friendly reminder to pay homage to your goddess today and every day.

HNNNNG

I'm not trying to censor you retard. I'm telling you to stop posting the same shit in every single thread on this board on a daily basis. It's old as fuck. We get it, you like kids. Can we please move the fuck on already?

Get right up if ya know what I mean wink wink

Teenphiles are allowed in this thread too tbh

nice euphemism

TBH was wondering if anyone here knew of her glory

Loli cuddles sound great

no not rn hex is too based

I haven't seen the movie yet but I hear it's pedo paradise.
Ironically she's not talked about much in the pedo community becuase she would be considered too old.

Holy shit pedoanons take it down a notch

this

can't post anything good for fear of mods so the same content gets used instead to avoid bans.
sorry, censorkike

Yo everyone relax and continue with their discussion about nigger, jews and ponies

I have an awesome shoop of Mara I made but I think it might be the camel that broke the straw's back.

She's 14 /15 but looks younger.
She's tomboy adorable in the movie. Worth seeing. I'm not a pedo. I like teen tomboys so I figured I was alone on this one.

Teens need love too
by lolifox tbh

Yo everyone relax and continue with their discussion about nigger, jews and ponies

*yawns*

Diaperfags GTFO

IT was a good run boys
Now we can't bump the thread

Definitely the reason I returned to halfchan for a stint.

Hurr DURR

G
I
R
U
G
A
M
E
S
H

do you think there are jews here which are pissed off at what their elites are doing to the world? feeling the (((white))) guilt?

Where ever I go, where ever I post where I am read where others read what I post there are pedophiles, there are furries, there are prostitutes, there is fury there is anger, there is rage. where I go to uplift others many come to follow my coattails and put down others. Everything a wizard enchants stays enchanted all their efforts have been for nothing forgotten by all they would attempt to turn from me. I've seen it all with my own eyes. I'm not scared for I know the Kingdom in Heaven endures. I have no fear I have no regrets I am in chains now and I see all that I believe.

G

I

R

U

G

A

M

E

S

H

G

I

R

U

G

A

M

E

S

H

G

I

R

U

G

A

M

E

S

H

The reason you people are so hated around here is not because you want to diddle kids. It's because every single time somebody disagrees with you people you have a massive sperg-out and shove your shit into the thread. And you don't fucking stop. Do you not understand how annoying this shit is? Do you have no self-awareness? Tell me, are you even fucking capable of discussing something besides your infatuation with children. You're like a badly written gag character who repeats the same joke over and over again. You want to talk about little girls all day? Fine. Just don't do it in every single God damned thread that you have open. I swear to Christ, you're worse than that Kennedi retards.

Oh my fucking God. Do you also lack reading comprehension skills. I don't give a shit about what images you post. Stop posting them in every single thread on this board. This is Holla Forums, not fucking /cutegirls/.

Can you mentally process the fact that not everyone wants to talk about pedophilia 24/7 in every single thread?

(checked)

Why I browse normie sites. Only Way To find new stuff since everything here is mostly stale af.

Jews are already among us. There lots of stealth kikes and it's daunting to know this revelation

okay mate

its fine pedos are fine we're fine

G

I

R

U

G

A

M

E

S

H

G

I

R

U

G

A

M

E

S

H

G

I

R

U

G

A

M

E

S

H

likes milk

Fuck that shit I'm pissed now. We had a good thing going, and now because we don't have ID's I can't filter these fucktards.

well but those stealth/crypto kikes goal is the same as the jewish elite, i'm talking about jews who look at what their collective is doing and think "this is wrong"

The offense is antis sperging out over threads they do not like.

niggers, jews, pedos, muslims it's all the same.

Good post but I'm afraid they can't.

Youll be fine user. They have their own thread rn

Is the bump limit really that low now?

MAKE SUM NOIZ POST SUM BOIZ

(hitler)

Seems like it. Time for a new thread.

Evil will follows us forever and will always try to break into our walls. Odin was right. Thor, Tyr, Baldur all Sons of the Most High most Holy God came to protect his sons the strongest of the strong. The war will never end it has never ended it preexisted all of this and will endure all of this.

Know the full image of a coin it's tails it's heads and know as above so below there is division of darkness from light. There is nothing to do but divide by zero and be a hero through out all time.

Sadly

Get in here