I'm thinking about waxing my balls

i'm thinking about waxing my balls.

i'v been trimming my pubes for almost 15 years now (tried shaving but it always end up with horrible rash and ingrown hair).

it looks good, but i think waxing would look better.
the skin of my shaft and balls is really thin and i'm scared of ripping it. i don't want to lose my nuts.
should i go for it? has anyone done it?

Use a paint brush to tickle your scrotum

Does she have pit hair?

how did you know i do that

wax your butt too. dont want no shit-pasted ass hair. it's purely hygenic.

okay

gonna post pics post wax?

No, record it. Audio-only would be fine as well, I just want to hear the reaction when you rip open your ballsack, because that's what's going to happen.

That would be funny

would you like me to?
i'm still lurking for how safe it is and if it is doable.
i need my balls.

pretty sure all of us here have hairy balls. be a pioneer user.
and yes i am curious myself, pics + audio recording please.

nevermind i just googled
waxing is a bad thing user

i'll give it a try anyway.

Chadman start your teen pick up thread soon cuz the pedos have their midget threads so I'm sure you can have your teen thread.

waxing is a meme created to push the brazilian jew, you'd be better off just keeping it trimmed and kept soft with honey and egg yolks. plus it gives an excuse for your trap fuckbuddy to suckle honey off your shaft, which i dare say should be experienced by everyone

already tried a couple times, Satan did too.
the threads were deleted after about 6 reply.
i think one of the mods is having a personal grudge.

you have no idea how much effect a bald dick affect women/girls.
comparing to a hairy one the difference is huge.
they just want it!

There are people who have hair on their dick?

what kind of emasculating millennial bs is this?

what the fuck does it matter once you are in the bedroom and she is dtf?

what is this sensitivity bs? as long as you get your fun who gives a fuck what pleasure she gets out of it?

what difference does it make what your groin looks like when shes face down taking it from behind?

you courted the bitch, you did your part the society obliges you to do, you pandered to her, spent money on her, now you get access to her vagina that you have paid for now its your fun is the only thing that matters.

you dont pay to eat at restaurant and worry about whether the waiter thought you were a good diner.

by all means trim if you worried about it looking tidy. but inflicting pain on yourself for vanities sake is a feminine trait.

tldr: millennials are effeminate cucks by shaving their balls

if you're speaking from experience, i don't fucking understand why'd you make a thread about asking us if you should do it, unless of course you're lying or being a borderline tripfaggot.

pretty sure its both tbh.

i never waxed my balls, i was wandering if any of you did

seriously though, this whole thinking a womans experience of sex matters is a mechanism for false rape allegations

women are told that if they didnt enjoy the sex, or the guy didnt call them the next day, or they later feel a call to hypergamy above the social class of the person they fucked then its okay to repeal their consent to sex retroactively

women barter with their vagina to gain leverage in society and so in reality false rape constitutes a form of sellers remorse

I like how that cordage forms an inverted pentagram. So is she the human sacrifice they offer to the demons and they drop a train on her or is she the high priestess who cuts up live babies with wavy daggers while doing occult ritual belly dancing because either one of those sounds incredibly sexy.

personally i want to trim my pubes because it's a pain in the ass having random dislodged hairs in my pants all the time since I let it grow unchecked

i shave my balls and shaft just fine. Use some hair conditioner instead of bar soap or shaving cream. Go against the grain, and don't shave the same spot repeatedly. Just nicce light pressure and your balls will be nice and smooth and no shave bumps.

Shaving under clothing is a bad idea, you get constant inflammation and irritation. I switched to plucking hairs about ten years ago. A $2 pair of tweezers on the scrotum, and a $45 Braun rotary epilator everywhere else (use the slower speed for fewer broken hairs). The newer models hurt very little and the skin stays smooth for a week or more afterwards.

who is this
SEMEN DEMON?
E
M
E
N

D
E
M
O
N
?

I've taken to waxing everything. EVERYTHING. Once you get yourself bushwhacked down enough it's hardly anything and actually quite arousing.

Why bother waking up?

There are people who don't?

probably not enough test
jk lads, it's probably the same set of genes that made my asshole an absolutely hairy pit