THIS PLACE IS DEAD

It's sad when I can't get into a single post on the board and I don't even feel like trolling any of them either.

>>>/cuckchan/

No, I don't want the same bullshit threads.
This fucking place turned into a bunch of 13 year olds that think they are edgy.
You must love the "Blocks your way, What do" threads.

I like to think it's just a few people being as cancerous as they possibly can. ex:

Which 13 y/os have bottomless pictures of toddlers. Tell me that nigger

t. halfchanner

And I like to think that it is just a few niggers trying to shit up the neighborhood and most of them are magnanimous people striving to better themselves and their communities.
What we like to think, and what the reality is, are two different things. OP has a point, and it is valid.

DEAD

If some user started pumping out some OC then this place would start to revive itself. Problem is that everyone here is either too lazy to do it or lacks any of the skills necessary to create half-decent OC. Thus we do the same shit everyday and the threads rarely make it above 100 replies.

It's just slow cause it doesn't get much traffic.

Hey guys, what if we all concentrate our posting in a single thread? It would be intolerable and autistic, but it would also make things much more lively.

Yes, OC is the way to go.
But sadly everyone is way too lazy to do anything original.

If it's not a pedo thread then it won't make over 75 replies. Just a week ago there was a pedo discussion thread that got ~800 replies and no one dumped an absurd amount of cp in it either. If it's not a pedo thread then don't bother.
Anons here are too lazy and it's been like this for a very long time but I've been starting to see some OC pedo related things which is start I guess.

Sounds fun

Then go back to freech

it's more like daily 'this board is dead' thread

So that means it's truly "DEAD" then

A ton of the threads that I'm seeing are either simple questions or "post anything" threads. All of that could really just go in one thread. If all of Holla Forums was in one thread it would instantly show up as one of the fastest threads on the site, if not the fastest. People that aren't usually on this board might jump on the bandwagon. And if we were all forced to interact with one another then the potential for OC creation would highten even if only ever so slightly.

4 u

That's stupid.

It's a hell of a lot more entertaining than the current state of this board.

Imagine the pedos trying to derail the thread while everyone is talking about Jews and stupid shit. That would be so chaotic and god knows I love chaos. Someone make it a thing :)

See

We need more OC

this is angus. this is my oc. worship me for i have revived sideways 8 chan.

Thanks Angus tbh

Keep it coming