I always post with my bare IP

I always post with my bare IP
I never use VPN, or Tor
I will never be arrested because of it
Don't be so fucking paranoid, you morons. It literally makes no difference if you bareback. No. Fucking. Difference.

Other urls found in this thread:

dfiles.ru/files/kjl6yotl4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ok

You're retarded.

t. security engineer

you fucking madman

I never bothered with proxies and shit.
nothing here is illegal and the fbi has better things to do then fuck with shit posters and autists.

Mate, what are the odds of getting v&? It only happens to one or two people a year, and mostly as a result of a thorough investigation towards the likes of Peter Scully and whatnot. No one will be knocking down your door just because you bareback and post CP. It's just scaremongering.

wow look at this superior Chad.

*dabs on them haters*

I only post inoffensive stuff with my real ip

Very low but better safe then sorry

I honestly can't be arsed either. OP has a good point. But so do you.

i am a grey man in the internet. Billions r connected. Why would any1 pull up my browser history?

post em

this

so we all should be v& by now?

Leaving aside increasingly common spying, dataminind, script injection, and even direct searching of data streams for CP by ISP's, advertising supercookies, tracking pixels, javascript tricks can easily associate your CP posting habits and your real identity. All it takes is one of three dozen advertising firms to use the infrastructure they already have set up. And it happens all the fucking time. Also did you know the FBI commonly tips off local law enforcement when they don't want to bother with a petty criminal?

OP is just a shill trying to get niggers v&

Okay, samefag.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

oopsie-poopsie(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

i like how u r posting the same shit for a month…

wait, what am I doing

not samefag but thanks for delivering :3

well then why don't you contribute, faggot?

He's changed his filenames and try two months but I'm not complaining tbh

Oh lol I see, you actually think I'm someone else. Interesting.

Sorry if that's degrading but it just seems like one user is on a mission. I like your work though, I like what you do and I appreciate it.

Why should I use a VPN or Tor to browse this site?
I don't do anything illegal, I'm not one of them pedos posting all this Pizza.

cuz when i asked where i an find more, u niggers called me names, so since u r the1s, who r so good at finding it, find new 1s and post them

YO WTF

it honestly is not hard at all to find pizza
it is literally everywhere
literally a few clicks and you'll be given numerous amounts of videos and screencaps of pizza.
gramps pls

go gurgle cum

This has to be some cruel af joke rn because OP is talking about barebacking and his "partner" in crime is getting niggers flagged. Fucking well done op.

oh-kay user :DDDD

Lol shut up faggot, don't disrupt the operation.

I mean it tho

pretty hot tbh

wwyd?

if fuck

what else did you expect me to say?

I expected you to proclaim your undying love for her tbh mate famalama ding dong

I would impregnate her right there and now, even if she didn't want to be impregnated. I'd make sure she goes through with the baby and if the child is a female then I will call her Roxanna.
I will condition our new baby daughter to permform sexual acts in the future. When Roxanna hits the age of 6 then I will go down on her for the first time. If I've done my conditioning correctly then at age 8/9 she'll be ready for some vaginal action. My conditioning being clitoris stimulation using my fingers and beating her into submission by using submersion tatics. I would only slip my tip inside and regardless of what she says I'll remain inside her but just the tip because vaginal tears and a broken hymen could cause suspicion.
When Roxanna hits her prime ages 9-12 I will finally make her go down on me. I'd show her how to work the shaft and tell her how to swirl her tongue on the tip of my penis. After many sessions of this I would then condition her to like the taste of my cum. I would obviously regulate my diet so my cum tastes enjoyable because she is my daughter after all.
Once Roxanna has 'gone out of her prime' then I would introduce her to vaginal and anal intercourse. I'll claim her anal virginity first which will the first stepping stone into getting her to submit her vaginal virginity to me. When she hits 18 then that's when I disown her and cut all ties with her, leaving her with a destroyed physche and childhood. No communication with Roxanna and her mother when she goes to College.
She'll be the best daughter I've ever had and this is all happening behind her mother's back because I'm cautious.
Thanks for asking

you're fucking suck

That was amazing.

I agree OP, esp if you post "not" cp
Like this lovely pics of nature
dfiles.ru/files/kjl6yotl4

sniff her feet

They do not arrest you. Dont be fucking dumb if you think the fbi actually cares. They are on to something bigger or they make something bigger. Likely they will make you download enough cp or use you when big bust happens as an accessory.

but im also a gun hoarder and a known bomb maker. Fbi tried to bug my house once and they triggered the alarms. Depends on the state really

t. cp downloader and fbi bait links clicker

i clicked that shit nigga

I clicked it. I'll tell you what it is in 4 minutes

be more specific

That shit actually happens irl??

IM SORRY IM NOT A MASSIVE PEDOPHILE

i'd rather not spoon feed niggers like yourself because idk who's behind the text
find it yourself or ask one of your colleagues cia niggers

fbi spoops in people houses all the time. Remember dont ever try to booby trap your house they will jail you for that but make hints for intimidation.

They either bug you or plant shit in your computer.

LOL, FAGGOT. Im sure u also know how to sell souls to the devil, but u gonna send me off to "research it myself"

Yes, yes. Keep it all to yourself!

yes

no..no spoon feeding here

yes you know reminding you what you cant jerk off too

disappointing

The 'nature' folder that user posted consists of pics like related, btw.

another brave user

hashtag barebacking

i'm on tor rn so i haven't been posting any midgets
you're mistaking me for the other user

na bruv vpn just incase

wew mohn

what did i miss?

same thing that was posted throughout the month

decent amount of midgets

two months

Dreams…

i see