What keeps you from killing yourself?

What keeps you from killing yourself?

Telling fuckers like you to go back to 4chan

responsibilities

patience

love

Excuses

I never thought about it, you weep

My pride, the love of several girls, the love of my family, the love of myself, my confidence, my hopes, the food in my belly, alcohol, working out, keeping myself busy and not allowing my mind to think of something so dark.

with these distractions

vidya

funny how working out makes me want to kill myself

pretty much just food

Why are you eating a dick and balls?

Is that alien food?

they're sausage pieces

No, that's a dick and balls.

pretty basic soup with potato, carrot, onion and sausage

That food should encourage you to kys tbh

FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT THIS IS A LAZYASS POTTAGE WHERE YOU DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO MIX THE INGREDIENTS YOU FUCKING ADDED SHIT TO WATER AND CALLED IT A SOUP YOU RETARDED WEIRDO

Of your waifu?

what do you mean? they're plenty mixed

really?

PIC RELATED IS A SOUP, YOUR SHIT IS A DISGUSTING BROTH, MIXING SHIT WITHOUT MASHING YOUR INGREDIENTS IS JUST AN HERESY

this tbh soup-user

Is it diarrhea?

AND IS THIS HEMORROIDS YOU FUCKING TASTELESS MORON?

the liquer

Where are you from where soup is purely made of pureed vegetables?

The land of correct soup

YES PUREED VEGETABLES
CHECK THIS ONE OUT MURRITARD
or ukfag but you guys can't cook anything

LGs

clear soup is also soup, m8

THEN TELL ME WHY IS THERE A WORD FOR YOUR SHIT LIKE "BROTH" AND "BOUILLON"? USE IT! AND DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE POST THAT TITLED AS FOOD

I need to see how One Piece ends.

Broth is purely the liquid, soup is made with broth.

You have no teeth or some shit?

THAT'S WHAT PEOPLE WITH NO TEETH EAT, YEAH BECAUSE CRUSHED SHIT

GTFO

wtf? you put corn flakes in meat stock?

Literally have never seen broth used in that way. But maybe you can find the definition of soup where it says you need pureed vegetables.

I CAN'T DO ANYTHING FOR YOU IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT A PORRIDGE IS
but please, don't eat that english nonsense.

=HOW THE FUCK ISN'T IS SUPPOSED TO BE CRUSHED IF IT IS LIQUID YOU DUMBASS==
ALSO I NEVER SAID IT WAS ONLY VEGETABLES YOU COMMIE

I failed my redtext.

There is liquid, no English speaking country is going to say pic related is not soup you cunt.

I don't fucking know

I DIDN'T SAY IT WASN'T SOUP I SAID THAT FUCKING FIRST PIC SHOWN WAS LOOKING DISGUSTING AND HONESTLY I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND HOW THE FUCK COULD SOMEONE SAY HE'S STILL NOT SUICIDED BECAUSE OF HIS FOOD WHEN HIS FUCKING SOUP LOOKS LIKE THE DEFINITION OF DEPRESSION AND THE MAIN DISH THE CREATOR OF DARK SOULS MUST HAVE TAKEN FOR YEARS TO SUFFER SO MUCH THAT IT WOULD REFLECT IN THEIR GAMES THIS SHIT LOOKS DISGUSTING THE SAUSAGE LOOKS LIKE PROCESSED SHIT THE WATER ISN'T EVEN SEASONNED THE VEGETABLES ARE BOILED AND LOST ALL THEIR FUCKING TASTE IN VAPOUR THAT IS THE WORST FUCKING SHIT YOU COULD EVER EAT AND HE POSTS IT LIKE NOTHING WAS HAPPENING BUT I KNOW THE DISTRESS IN THIS MAN THE APPEAL HE'S MAKING HE WAITS FOR ONE OF US TO NOTICE THE DISARRAY HE'S INTO HE WANTS SOMEONE TO GIVE HIM A HAND AND SAVE HIM FROM THIS HERESY OF A ERZATZ OF FOOD HE'S EATING LIKE A DELUDED BASTARD I HOPE I'M BEING CLEAR

lol

Drugs and false hope

/thread

Dank memes.
Soup meme is pretty good meme, fellow tards.

What a teethless cyka

faggot

almost as clear as my soup

This tbh. Escapism and fiction are the only things keeping me alive.

Holla Forums

hope that technology will make life worth dealing with.
I hope to fix my shitty normal human genes, and live a happy life with my robowaifu one day

gravity

a combination of fearing death and beeing excited if there will be a global financial and social meltdown with zombie apocalypse.

Nigger things are just getting interesting. If you really want to die just pick a side on the upcoming burger civil war and start swinging.