IT'S HAPPENING

Hillary and Trump to share stage at The Commander-in-Chief Forum this Wednesday

On Wednesday, September 7, NBC News and the Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America present a historic event: The Commander-in-Chief Forum live from New York City.

archive.fo/Iut7E

Prediction: it's gonna be a fag soldier asking if they support mandatory cakes for chaplain-administered ceremonies, a 90lb woman demanding they send Chelsea and Ivanka into combat, and a tranny general asking about keeping the head gender-neutral.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bcuc2Qwa3g8
heavy.cXm/news/2016/09/who-won-the-debate-commander-in-chief-forum/
twitter.com/NBCNews/status/773690322471747584
archive.is/4vT7B
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump seriously needs to un-poz the armed forces after he ascends the throne.

Don't forget to meme well at the event user.

I hope Trump has a good plan to beat them at their own rigged game.

Hillary gets nice and easy questions, maybe a prepared "hard" one to show off her skills. Trump gets the bad stuff, they try to make him look weak/ignorant on certain subjects and to undermine his pro-military position.

All Trump needs to do is openly state he'd like to keep this bi-partisan and cordial, and that the veterans don't deserve two candidates slinging mud instead of answering questions. It would boost his image while simultaneously make Killary look like even more of a twat, since all she can ever do is attack Trump.

I hope this is what happens.

This will also be a teaser for how things might be during the debates later this month. The canary in the coalmine for hillary, perhaps. Or at least hopefully. She's a slippery weasel

This gonna be gud.

My predictions:

This is a good idea, I think this is likely what Trump will do.

But this is (((MSNBC))), they will ask Hillary easy and normal questions unrelated to the real issues at hand, and ask Trump about his past scandals, like they did in the Republican debates last year.

However I'm sure Trump has something up his sleeve, and this won't be the first time they pull shit like that.

This is the same Matt Lauer that will be moderating the first debate. This is also the same man who was listed as a “Notable Past Member” of the Clinton Foundation, a title given out for a $20,000+ donation, or if you happen to be someone Hillary wants in her corner. After Matt was announced to be moderating the first debate, the page with his name was deleted, the entire website scrubbed clean of any mention of him.

inb4 more questions about "nuclear triads" or whateverthefuck

BUT IF TRUMP DOESN'T KNOW THIS JARGON THEN HOW CAN HE POSSIBLY BUILD A WALL OR NOT GO TO WAR WITH RUSSIA?!?!

Pointless. Who's going first?

He deals the cards, the game is trumps.

Wheres the facts bro.

Let's dig it up.

Jesus fuck, Trump needs to save the US army from the SJWs.

I wonder who will go first.
Becouse difference between them is like night and day.

I don't think Hillary gives a shit about soldiers at all.

Just a hunch.

it's a win either way

Please let it happen.

This.

You typed all that, but you couldn't bother spelling "as fuck"? That's weak.

Kek does not will it. Not yet, at least.

I hope he throws her whole "women have always been the primary victims of war" in her fucking face.

Trump has to be very careful, Hillary wouldn't walk into such an event that would hurt her image in the eyes of soldier-worshipping normie-goyim if she didn't have a trap ready for him.

I imagine we'll see plenty of spic and mudslime soldiers attacking the Donald.

That won't happen at this forum, because the two candidates won't have the ability to interact with each other.

It's basically two separate interviews. Meaning Trump is gonna have a bunch of faggots and trannies ask him gotcha questions, and Clinton will get a bunch of fluff questions.

The military is a tool, all that matters is who wields it.

he didn't mention the CIA, shill.

Why the fuck does it say they will "share the stage" then?

The military is pure nigger cancer. Every place it goes it makes worse. Creating ghettos from the Carolinas to Osaka.

So edgy. Without the military we wouldn't have shit. If it's pozzed you just need to unpoz it.

Neo-Holla Forums, everyone.

If Hillary wins we will have WW3, and there will be a draft.

I for one will not fight Russians to suit the globalist agenda. Our grandparents didn't have access to the same level of info we do when they fought in WW2. If it comes to that WW3 would be an excellent time to start a revolution in the US and wake people up to the fact that our country has been hijacked, and that American blood is being spilled to fight against the interests of Americans.

The military IS ZOG, you moron.

This is what every Republican candidate has tried for 20 years.

He needs to come out fighting.

Without a strong military, how do you stop another country taking whatever you call yours by force? The US military leadership is becoming increasingly corrupt but that doesn't change the fact that you've gotta have one.

The vast majority of US troops support Trump and would fight for the people against the government if there was a revolution.

Bullshit. There was plenty of available information. Stop trying to make excuses for your nigger-loving jew tool families.

Not everyone on this board has ancestors who fought for allies.

Without the military America wouldn't even be a country. You can respect and appreciate something while still acknowledging its flaws and working to change them.

(checked)

Agreed, but winning here will be about spreading the word. People will believe Russia is the bad guy until they hear the words you speak

Trump is a hardcore zionist. You aren't refuting anything here.

You say it like it's a bad thing even though we have hindsight.

Mine didn't either. But you can't deny that the internet has massively changed the playing field as far as normal people learning about things they're not supposed to.

Guaranteed you'll see a self-righteous Carlos and/or Mohamed asking why Trump wants them to go back.

No. Fuck that Mitt Romney / John McCain / Paul Ryan tier pathetic pandering. The minute you hear a politician say that, you know they are a cuck.

I have family from both sides, you're full of shit, LARPer.

Looks like you outed yourself, Shlomo.

So much better the British, French and Mexicans own the land instead right?

Or maybe Jared? Or Yael?

Also.

When have you ever heard a Democrat say they'd reach across the aisle? When do they ever pander to the other side in order to seem reasonable.

Because the media knows that Trump is gonna ass-blast Hillary at the real debates. They basically want to make this forum seem as if it is a real debate to give her a win.

What difference would it make?

You should grow out of RPing on the internet. It's not healthy.

(checked)
Nice dubs, and fitting.

Too many people buy this Russian boogeyman bullshit and it will be no easy feat showing them who the real enemy is. Still, it can be done because it must be done.

You skipped the rest of my post. And yes Trump does have Jewish ties, just like he outsources some of his companies. Both are necessary for the sort of massive financial success he has achieved. And yet, he is working to put an end to those things being required to be powerful. Trump's loyalty is with America first, evidenced by his massive investments in US real estate. That shit can't just be liquidated overnight , it represents a strong stake in the success of the nation.

I don't have a clue as to what will happen or even care to posit a guess.
But I have a feeling this will be fun to watch as a look towards what the debates may have in store.

America is a jewish-nigger zionist state. Having loyalty to it is not a check in the plus column.

Will illary survive?

Lauer: Mrs. Clinton, how does it feel to make history as the first woman running for president and breaking that misogynistic glass ceiling? (Applause)

Clinton: It feels great, Matt. (Standing ovation that lasts for minutes)

Lauer: I'm sure it does. Mrs Clinton, I thank you and my daughters thank you. (Wipes fake tear from eye)

Lauer: Trump. (Sneers) Donald J Trump, why are you such a racist?

Trump: I'm not a…

Lauer: ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!

Wrong.

America is a PEOPLE that fuel a jewish-nigger zionist state. Said jewish-nigger Zionists have forgotten that.

It's the Army mostly, to be Frank.

I got back like two weeks ago from operation Northern Strike in Michigan. It was the two weeks of training reservists do in the summer. We (Marines) were working with/training the Army reserve special forces. The thing about reserve special forces is that you have to be active duty first.

I'm just a reservist grunt who has never (and will never) deploy, and I thought I was pretty garbage. But watching these guys work was a fucking travesty. I had literally my most junior dumbfuck shitbird boots training Army Green Berets on how to clear a building and bound through open terrain. And when it came to the actual simulated exercises, with OpFor and shit? My God. It made me sick.

The most unskilled Marine rifleman private is better than a special forces Army Sgt. With two combat deployments. It was a fucking joke. I knew we were better to a degree, but I thought it was mostly friendly banter. It's fucking not.

Laura isn't hosting anymore, I don't think. And what was supposed to be an hour each is now an hour total, with a half hour each.

Lauer. Fucking autocorrect.

I'm not perceiving a difference there. Explain it further if you can.

Being an army brat I'd call you full of shit. But my best friend just got done with basic and its a total shit show.
The muhreens look better every day.

Uh…right.

Sadly it will be like that republican debate where Rubio and Cruz tried to roast Trump. Every time Trump says anything there will be resounding boos from the audience, and every time Hillary says even the most mundane shit there will be roaring applause and a standing ovation. Also, just like what happened with Rubio, it's a 100% certainty that Hillary will have some scripted "zinger" that she rolls out at an awkward time and the audience goes INSANE, shrieking like monkey, balloons released from the ceiling, moderators doing a standing ovation, people killing themselves on the audience to end their lives on such a high note, etc… The debates will be North-Korea tier propaganda.

The Commandant visited and straight up told us we won't, faggot. Costs 70 million to buy a Marine reserve battalion for a year, and the Marines don't have that kind of money anymore.

HE'S BRINGING UP HOW THE CHINKS SAID FUCK YOU TO OBAMA

Trump is unstumpable

I've missed most of it, how much ass kissing did the jew give the cunt.

Its clear that this is just so Trump can get attacked like every other time he goes on such a liberal site.

TRUMP DOUBLING DOWN ON PRO PUTIN

Minimal, but if you compare it with how whiny he's being with Trump it's awful. But he's looking pretty decent in all of this.

this host is going full shoah and its not working. PTSD EYES LADY IS UP

JACKPOT QUESTION

Trump's not getting stumped tonight. He's finally had enough practice to where he can dispatch these MSM arguments like nothing.

HE'S WINNING THE HEARTS OF EVERYONE BECAUSE HE'S SHOWING HE CARES

(checked)

STREAM DEAD

HE DOUBLED DOWN ON WOMEN IN THE MILITARY CAUSING PROBLEMS HOLY SHID NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

www .youtube.com/watch?v=R9ol8ne_JWI

is there another one fuuuuuk

Never apologize to a liberal, they'll just push for more.

i'm with you. this nation is itching for a reset. our founders would ask for nothing less.

Yo bros, there's a poll on who won:
REMEMBER TO COPY AND PASTE (replace cXm with com)
You know what to do.

88 GENERALS CONFIRMED

MEME MAGIC CONFIRMED

88 GENERALS

Get in here, not many votes, but shillary is winning

>www .youtube.com/watch?v=R9ol8ne_JWI

FUCK THIS GODDAM SHIT!!!
EVERY STREAM IS CUTTING OFF TRUMP, THE FOX NEWS CHANNEL HAS THAT FUCKING CNN FAGGOT WASTING MY TIME WITH HIS PENUS-STINKING BREATH, FUCK THIS GODDAM (((MEDIA))) AND FUCK YOU OP, FOR NOT PROVIDING A FUCKING DECENT STREAM ADDRESS!!!!

88 GENERALS

yeah it was under 10 votes last time i checked but hillary had 6 and trump 2. GOGOGOGO.

Trump victory? What will the polls say? Why did they make them sit down and never speak to each other directly? Is Hillary afraid of Trump?

SO MANY QUESTIONS

Now when they say they'll be back, is it going to be Trump and shilldog, or just talking heads?

thanks for your kind-of service, weekend warrior. Oorah kill bodies YUT. I'm out but i'd go back with a commission if it meant i could headshot communists. but alas.

the real debate happens on the 26th.

FUCKING VOTE BRO:

1. Open Tor Browser
2. Vote Trump
3. New Tor Circut
4. Repeat

heavy dot com, WTF is that?

Oh fuck, did it start?
Did I miss it?

it just ended

Trump handled himself much better. They tried to trip both of them up and Hillary began stammering and blatantly clock running. Trump was able to pull out the paper to show he has allies and does his homework, and that he can give accurate numbers.

He also gave specific answers while Clinton tried to slide.

dat Olivia Stacey tho

I missed it too, I was making mozzarella cheese.

I like how matt asked hillary questions by leading with her answer which she repeated almost verbatem.

No you weren't, that takes months.

Not with mozzarella, it takes about an hour & a half.
You're thinking of making cheeses like cheddar or helvetia.

Yeah, clinton slid pretty hard. She didn't look good trying to answer the e-mail allegations.

The first "question" to Trump was a command to not make personal attacks on Hillary, along with a whiny complaint over personal attacks from (((the host))). It continued at the same pace, but he handled it well and got his message out. I am biased to be sure but I give Trump the win on this debate.

Time to drink for trump fucking killed it. Killed it killed it.

To be honest (as a Trump supporter), Hillary seemed to have caned responses and Trump gave a few non-answers on stuff he didn't have a set policy on yet.

Winner: Tie, but Hillary has baggage to deal with, and Trump got hammered by Matt vs when he was talking with Hillary.

I'm skeptical but curious.

Go look up the process, some cheeses like mozzarella, cream cheese, and ricotta are simple to make, and don't take much time at all.
As a matter of fact, ricotta doesn't even require rennet.

oh man hillary gonna get slaughter on stage.

he was imblying that the cheese its self takes a while from the cow to fermenting and eating it takes months. Not microwaving some mozz stickz

I think everyone tried to evade and did the politician thing of speaking a lot and saying nothing. A bit disappointed to be honest.

You can't retire as a cpl thats an e3 or an e4 in the corps you fucking retards with your stupid coverage.

fug
Any links to it?

This guy wants to snap rachels head the fuck off.

Before we forget, can we take a moment to consider that undocumented immigrants are joining the military? hahaha what the fuck are we that low on recruitment levels?

Yo bros, there's a poll on who won:
You know what to do.

We got the milk this afternoon direct from the farm, we took about an hour and a half to 2 hours to turn a gallon of it into a pound of mozzarella.
What is so weird about that?
It's not as hard as you think, all you need is the rennet, some citric acid, and cheese salt (just a more granular form of salt).
What's the big fucking deal?

Anyone got a run-down? Just jumping in, looks like a hit job so far.

Would YOU sign up to fight & possibly die for Kikes?

No seriously, that dyke was so desperate to find anything wrong with Trump. She stuttered so fucking bad when asked if she agreed with Hillary.

Us army vet here, one of the easiest ways to get citzenship is to go into the military as an illegal, it's super easy to get it after that.

I thought it was Commander and Chief?
Command in Chief makes no sense…

no its commander in chief. as in the chief in command… the commander above all others…

Another poll
twitter.com/NBCNews/status/773690322471747584

Shit I just got home. Is the townhall thing over with?

It is "commander & chief."

for what fucking purpose

Only if you're an illiterate nigger

Hillary interred how she fucked up on emails in details but said it was OK because she was in a tent or something, then she lied more, copy-pasted some Trump stances.

All the vets that asked her question had a look of disdain on their faces, while the ones that were asking Trump questions couldn't hold back their smiles from him.

Moderator kept mentioning the Trump had no experience ad nauseum, focused on the content of 3yr old Trump tweets while ignoring the content of 3yr old Hillary emails

Moderator accused Trump of not doing anything for vets in the past despite literally building monuments for them, where as Hillary had no ties to any such thing. Surprised Trump didn't mention that, he needs to boast his past charitable activities more.

meant reiterated

Nigga's fucking serious about his cereal.

This guy isn't taking shit.

watching the replay of hillary now
she got off the stool and can't climb back up onto it
they cut to a closeup shot as she was struggling to do it

If anyone want a cheap laugh at the pool in the loop expense, check this link at the bottom of the poll on heavy

archive.is/4vT7B

He does but there is a good reason why he won't.

I also wish the cruzcuck Evangelicals would understand the reason why he doesn't mention his charitable activities, ever. He does what Jesus said to do, do good things but tell no one. This is so you don't do the good deeds to boast or increase your ego. Ironically the one thing Trump is most accused of having, a big ego, in a purely Christian sense he really doesn't have one. He just talks shit to negotiate better. He never mentions his charity.

FUCKIGN DIE LIBERAL SHILL. Fuck you. Kill yourself you fucking subhuman.

had to work, no prior notice of this event, anyone have the video?

www.youtube. com/v/watch?v=bcuc2Qwa3g8
It's live, but you can rewind about two or so hours.

just did, saw that they did the interviews separately. go figure.

not gonna watch it now, i wanted to see them both on the same stage. this is a let down.

Trump needs proxies then to discuss this.
Problem is, the media is so controlling he is his own & only mainstream spokesperson.

They had to do that or else Trump would have steamrolled Hillary, they have to delay that as far back as they possibly can.

Trump could have hit it harder but he's saving some of his cards right now. This is going to get intense.

Implying most of the military does anything close to fighting at all.

???

just kill her off now.
fuck it.
i'm tired of being blueballed by these fucking media kikes

just let trump punch her once, she'll shit her pants, die before she hits the ground, and we can get this racewar started.

I hope so, Lucifer

Anyone got a video of it happening? missed it.

Why is Trump harping on the endorsement of less than 90 military figures when historically is been over 300 for the Republican candidate?
Is he just hoping that nobody notices this, or is he trying to just that that Hillary won't say how many she has on her side?

user, people are so behind their cooking they don't have a fucking clue where to start if society were to fall apart.

It's sad but I'm having to teach my girlfriend a ton about cooking…

While I don't necessarily disagree and feel plenty of kikery was employed and will be employed against Trump, remember who won out in the end.

Is it starting yet?

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

WEWLADS

>With respect to Libya, again, there’s no difference between my opponent and myself. He’s on record extensively supporting intervention in Libya, when Gadhafi was threatening to massacre his population. I put together a coalition that included NATO, included the Arab League, and we were able to save lives. We did not lose a single American in that action.

WEW

Well Hillary is the one who checks birth certificates first. In reference to Trump saying she started the birther movement.
So clearly she knows what she is talking about.

I mean it would be one thing if it was just those CIA contractors that technically "Weren't there". But for Christ's sake, an American diplomat was killed. The first one in fucking years. His name is on the fucking memorial wall for killed diplomats.

That and she said we have to get Baghdadi. The dude is already fucking dead.

This was an utter shitshow for her. Trump didn't really dazzle, but he damn sure held the line just fine. She, on the other hand, fucking imploded. I can't wait for the first real debate. Just having Trump on the same fucking Naval vessel fucked with her. I can't imagine being three feet away from him on stage.

I will admit I was a little worried about the debates since the moderators and network will be completely on the Clinton's side, but not anymore. This was a completely controlled environment for her, with the moderator being a fucking Clinton Initiative puppet, with softball questions predetermined, and she still fucked it up terribly. No matter who the moderators are in the debates it is going to be a fucking massacre, especially considering that the main difference between this and the debates is that Trump can respond directly to her arguments.

HES GONNA FUCKING CRUSH HER
HES GONNA CHOP HER LIKE FUCKING MINCEMEAT
HES GONNA GO IN THERE GUNS BLAZING AND KILL EVERYBODY