What happened on 4chan Pol?

Hey what happened on 4chan pol, it seems it froze and posts got deleted. Any ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/7366157.html#q7368617
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't know since I never go there, but you can instantly suspect a massive "SHUT IT DOWN" damage control situation happened there. without a doubt.

have fun collecting intelligence.

laugh

both "the take your meds" posts happend at the same time? thats pretty weird

lol, they got obongo'd.

weeeeeeew

The revelation in that post isn't that surprising though. If you're paying close enough attention to current events, you'd notice that events are leading to such a scenario (not exact but close). The mistake though is assuming Russia would idly wait until after inauguration. They won't, because they know what's coming and there's no avoiding it. The moment they're 100% certain Hillary is going to win, they'll likely act preemptively. October could be a hellish month.

But on topic, I don't see that as being "shut it down" worthy on 4chan, unless the codeword "Womb of Artemis" is legit. But in that case, freezing the board would draw more attention to it than just deleting the thread without a fuss.

The double post looks like a bug, both user posted at the exact same time, but it only carried over the former's content and duplicated it.

what happened was probably the link between GG and crookedhillary's campaign, with leaks and docs
8ch.net/pol/res/7366157.html#q7368617
yes I know how to crosslink, but posting the link like that shows it's another thread, fuk u

true

are you trying to correct some kind of record?

Maybe this is why the establishment is truly becoming scared of us. Any information can be posted anonymously and be seen by thousands instantly. If any person decides to go rogue against the organization. Holla Forumss are their best bet

Something interesting is also the fact that the 400x200 keanu reeves.gif is 3MB, was it just an animated gif OP or a single image ?

No, I'm saying 4chan's software is shit and it's not beyond reason to suggest that. Besides similar behavior is known to occur with images (even on here) due to posts being made at the exact same time.

[x] Corrected
[ ] Uncorrected

not that I spend much time on halfchan (gulp, heh heh)
but there was some hivemind shit in a thread about a month ago where two different posters posted the same largely unrelated image at the same exact second.

That being said, this seems more like a couple disinfo bots, and not Kek hivemind.

BRACE FOR NEWFAG IMPACT

REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A DRILL

NEWFAGS ARE ABOUT TO FLOOD Holla Forums

user i have bad news for you>>7370385

give woman i want fuck free

This is not a drill
GET YOUR BEST MEME'S READY

It's not the same image, this glitch is old as fuck.