FUCK DYSNOMIA

Fuck Dysnomia. Hex would be a better BO, but them again who wouldn't? Dysnomia has to go. This isn't you standard 'fuck the BO regardless of what he does' post. I genuinely want Dysnomia, pic related, to leave. He's bland, boring, and narcistic. Dysomie, get the fuck out. Make Hex BO or smth, you moron.

Everyone wants dysnomia to leave but it will never happen. Sorry.

look at me i am the BO now

Why did the board freeze?

tbh no

Wasnt Dysnomia a girl?

Yes. pic related

While that would undoubtedly be an improvement, it would not be the best solution and it would not save the board.

Kennedi check em

Not sure how you could tell without diving gear, tbh.

fuck both dys and (((hex))), omlet should be bo

dysnomia and hex did nothing wrong

You haven't done anything wrong either, but you should not be BO. Doing nothing wrong should be a given for anyone posting here. The question for a mod or BO is whether they have done anything right, not whether they have not done anything wrong. Dysnomia has done nothing right. Hex has tried his ass off, but has not succeeded in doing anything right either because he has not been given the tools he actually needs to do anything right. So neither would be good choices for BO. Not that it matters or has any bearing on the reality of the situation, which is that Dysnigger is BO and will remain so until whoever buys this shithole relieves him of it.

eliminate the Hex community

fuck off nigger, omlet will be bo and theres nothing you can do about it

fixed

t. Hex

Has that been confirmed yet?

10/10

its fake news

no u

It doesn't matter. Whoever the BO is, if they don't follow Jim's anti-free-speech agenda they're out.

you seem like a pretty cool guy tbh
don't know why Zhenyaposting bothers you though

nothing on this board bothers me tbh

Hex seems pretty neat. Of course that's just my experience, and I faulter in my approval since I believe compliments lead to prideful faggotism, that's just how it seems to me.

i'll try not to let it go to my head. video related

What if hex is dysnomia's alter ego? :^)

we need to go deeper tbh

Good guess, but no. They're lovers.

And then the cycle repeats

Make me BO

go away kike

I'm not a kike tho.

nice