KING NIGGER ON SUICIDE WATCH

Philippines' Duterte warns Obama not to question him on extrajudicial killings, or "son of a bitch I will swear at you" during Laos summit.

Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte has warned President Barack Obama not to question him about extrajudicial killings, or "son of a bitch I will swear at you" when they meet in Laos during a regional summit.

Duterte said Monday before flying to Laos that he is a leader of a sovereign country and is answerable only to the Filipino people.

He said Obama must be respectful and not just throw questions at him, or else, "son of a bitch, I will swear at you in that forum."

Duterte was answering a reporter's question about how he intends to explain the extrajudicial killings in the Philippines to Obama. More than 2,000 suspected drug pushers and users have been killed since Duterte launched a war on drugs after taking office on June 30.

archive.is/kK95z

Other urls found in this thread:

m.sputniknews.com/asia/20160903/1044936029/philippines-duterte-isis-cartels-lawlessness.html
shoebat.com/2015/05/20/shame-throughout-the-arab-media-they-portray-obama-in-the-worst-racist-vile-epithet-as-nigger-obama/
ahmedsalib.wordpress.com/2006/02/23/black-converts-to-islam-are-a-joke-to-the-arab-moslems/
youtube.com/watch?v=jLVP3TJAV-4&t=6m58s
archive.is/vHOiE
mobile.nytimes.com/aponline/2016/09/05/world/asia/ap-as-obama.html
getrealphilippines.com/blog/2016/09/news-media-lied-dutertes-plan-call-obama-son-bitch/
archive.is/fiuQR
archive.is/FcMRt
archive.is/pVuZi
youtube.com/watch?v=nM8kvkNkEEs&t=18m36s
archive.is/w64zC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love this flip. Hopefully this and the incident with the chinks will kick off a trend of everyone publicly shitting all over king nigger during his last 6 months as POTUS.

Lel, who the fuck does he think he is? See burguers, its because of shit like this people from ohe countries resent america

I want Flips to start killing ISIS as well, not just criminals.

He got cucked by Putin too.

This guy is TOTAL BADASS

I'm so sad that King Kong will pussy out, I really want video of this honorary Aryan swearing at a sulking chimp.

We should somehow push Trump to extend an invitation of prestige to Duterte for the inauguration. It'd be even better to get him over for a campaign rally, but that's a bit below the attention of the leader of a sovereign country.

How long until some country's leader puts king nogger in the cuck shed?

The asshurt from Duterte coming to a rally would be visible from space. Niggers would take it as a threat that Trump is going to start killing them.

son of a bitch is good.
but probably won't live long due to "unfortunate accidents"

You're in luck! We had our first bombing just a few nights ago. Duterte's pointing his finger at terrorists. And since the local Flip, mudslime terrorists have already declared their link to ISIS…

I swear, the first hint of Duterte sending an entire army of RWDS in AFP (Flip Military) uniforms to the middle east, I'm fucking signing up- hopefully, the fact that I speak rooskie will land me a post in Syria.

This spicgook has more balls than Putin.

I hereby grant your wish.

Most people use their one wish for money.

m.sputniknews.com/asia/20160903/1044936029/philippines-duterte-isis-cartels-lawlessness.html

Everyone lapped that up, Holla Forums included/

The russiaboos on 8ch are pretty retarded tbh.

t. ruski

Duterte is just recognising king nog for exactly who he is, a largely disrespected puppet who is pretty fucking stupid in the context of world politics. It's almost like the dems live in a fucking fairy land and don't plan on coming out at all.

I hope the gives the monkey king the middle finger on live tv.

Obama will do what he does best, look like a weak faggot while being the most powerful man on the world.

Same. He is based and wants to cleanse the degeneracy from his country.

Who is that?

Sultan of Turkroachmania

Please be more respectful to the only world leader who could survive a direct nuclear explosion.

Are they crazy? I heard that they are unlikable in Philippine so I say that's a bad move.

kek, thanks.

He needs to remove kebab at once like even that Burmese cunt Su Kyi wants

lol France just killed the TPP deal as well. Everyone knows Obama is a lame duck and he's completely fucking irrelevant at this point.

He may as well spend the rest of his time golfing.

Man I don't know how to feel about Duterte.

He is like an anti-Hero willing to sacrifice his image and dirty his hands so other people can live good lives.
Has literal RWDS to protect his Volk.

I just hope he stays as such and doesn't go crazy.

World don't like him because he's a beta man, nothing more. I can never understand why USA elected him. Does the Americans have a tiniest clue what the world think of him?

Nice dubs. I agree, and I had previously written off Filipinos owning to the fact that everyone of them I had met seemed cripplingly stupid and criminal.

Also he's suspiciously soft on ISIS.

That's what make him even more dislikable. He doesn't know that the niggers are not allowed to go Mecca because they are evil.

Leftists and retards elected him, rest of us got the shaft. I mean the Republicans fucking ran McLame against him, a geezer who can't even lift his arms because he was a pussy ass POW. A real man would have either escaped or taken some faggots out along with himself.

If Trump doesn't win the next election, that's it for this country, it means the population has finally tipped over to the leftist globalist agenda.

The man was raised in Malaysia and would regularly visit mosques
What do you expect? Even if he isn't a muzzie himself, he's definitely a sympathizer

Hahaha I love this guy!

*suspiciously
Fug

How can he be a sympathizer? He should know that the Islam is extremely racist toward the black people and enslave them is perfectly fine.

Doesn't stop most nogs from converting, they see it as their ancestor faith since the Mali empire was muslim, and have you heard Obongo talk about muzzies?
When he talks about christians it's always to berate them for not being progressive enough, but when he talks about muzzies it's to defend them and say their chants and prayers are the most beautiful in the world

He is a idiot whom don't value the freedom. He would be a slave if he is born in medieval Muslim country.

Lurk more faggot

Got a source or do you enjoy talking out of your ass..

Fact : If you turn a cockroach on his back he cant get up.

Proof : Try it.

OK, i should have placed a "supposed" before that.

A lot of folks in the political atmosphere hate him and he's going to kill us all with allowing the internet thing to be given to the UN.

I did that once while trying to kill one.

They move their legs furiously trying to get back up but cant, their wings can't extend either because the muscles are too weak to lift their whole body.

Don't they have wings though. Beetles and whatnot using just spaz their wings until they flip over. Also, where do I find a cockroach? I'm not disgusting.

I thought it is ICANN.

He's a faggot. Faggots are submissive.
And ALL foreign governments know this.

Asian is solving drug problem.

Nigger is pissed and tries to interfere, but fails.

Good job nigger you proved you're useless.

The ICANN is just the mini-organization that administers the domains. But the government-body that pays their salary and decides their real laws are UN.

He is actually struggling….so weak.

I refuse to believe this is him working out. This looks more like a "lawl, working out is for faggots– this is what you guys look like with your weights" mockery. He's virtue signaling to his constituency who also look down at fit peopel.

Lurk more faggots :^)

Chimps are men?

Fact: Flips are the most powerful race in the universe & white

If that true, why does his "wife" walk around looking jacked and constantly talking about fitness and how it's important? Even though she has done jackfuck all to improve it during her 8 years despite it being her supposed focus as FLOTUS.

Obabo you better question him about those killings, I want to see Duterte explode on you

(chekkkd)
Half-chimp, to be precise.

He created and armed ISIS for the explicit purpose of supporting Syrian opposition. Think this was in 2012 or so that he even said all this in a press conference.

Your first mistake was believing nations like Philippines are sovereign. There are only a handful of truly sovereign nations on earth.

What the fuck is this thing?

Wait that lady on the right look familiar. Wasn't Mrs.Obama look so jealous of her?

yeah i agree with this, he has the exact same boyish immaturity of Trudeau, where he seems to legitimately believe himself to be uniquely intelligent, perceptive and interesting

check out pic related with Trudeau's wife

looks like a fucking linebacker next to a kicker

That's carla bruni, the french jew's wife.
Jelly of her being a good loking woman.

It was right after Libya.

An example of never skipping leg day. Very impressive.

Bitch has bigger traps than her does.

he

you got it right the first time

Those are Holla Forumsacks m8.

Niggeresses can't complete with the beautiful women because they are cursed with ugliness.

The world has their eyes on Hillary and Trump. He is literally irrelevant to the point his own base don't care for him anymore and say this loudly.

You mean you think he will

FLIP off Obama?

He is badass enough to do that.

Why the fuck does Merkel ALWAYS do that creepy thing with her hands when they take a picture of her?

It's a hand signal.

Harambe looks stunning

typical nigress attitude

Illuminati symbol

Source?

freemason

WITNESSED

THIS FLIP IS TRULY BLESSED BY KEK

shoebat.com/2015/05/20/shame-throughout-the-arab-media-they-portray-obama-in-the-worst-racist-vile-epithet-as-nigger-obama/

ahmedsalib.wordpress.com/2006/02/23/black-converts-to-islam-are-a-joke-to-the-arab-moslems/

Time to remove Indonesian kebab and share borders I guess.

I love this guy

Trying to act like a s00per s3krit 1337 illuminati person.
I honestly think, at this point, world leaders involved in the trilateral commission act like children in a school gang.

Turkey

Germany if he's Yuro

Lol, your sources are shit
The first one supports media censorship when interviewing people calling obama basically king nigger.
Then it talks about some people in the past with racist views about blacks.
Btw, it never mentions how the prophet of islam was anti-racist and how there were black companions(bros) of the prophet(Bilal).
Furthermore, when you use that first article as a source condeming the entirety of islam as racist your logic follows like this:
Christianity and all christians are racist, what was the slavery in america????
How can blacks even be christian when the kkk exists and the christians all hate blacks
your logic is shit retard.

And now your second link…holy shit its absolute garbage, into the trash it goes:
1. He has no references, its a literal blog of opinions
2. He quotes the bible about Noahs son, fucking hilarious when he trys to prove islam is racist
3. Wordpress.com

Ahahahaha holy shit, you're as bad as those tumblr faggots referencing biased paper published when only 10 subjects were interviewed and they all came from the same place. Ahahahahahhahaha
Holy shit you are dumb if you honestly thing your opinion is fact based on those amazing "sources"
You existance is an insult to logical thought and critical thought.

Just google "companion bilal of prophet muhammad"

Ishaq:243 I heard the Apostle say: β€˜Whoever wants to see Satan should look at Nabtal!’ He was a black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks…. Allah sent down concerning him: β€˜To those who annoy the Prophet there is a painful doom.” β€œGabriel came to Muhammad and said, β€˜If a black man comes to you his heart is more gross than a donkey’s.’”

Excuse my shit spelling
phone posting is shit

He owned the niggers as the slave.

Damn, and yet there are so many Africans practicing this religion. Weird. And why convert Africans to your one true religion if you hold them in such low esteem? Arabs are weird.

Ahahaha posting an uncomfirmed hadith
I can do that too, i just need to find the name of some semi-popular figure from back then and say anything

Hadith need to be confirmed before they are considered authentic.

That is not authentic.

It makes me worry about the state of intelligence here. Im pretty sure most lurkers and other posters aren't as retarded as you.
I really fucking hope not

Why yes he did own them. It is only logical that you own a slave when you buy them. Then he immediatly declared them free men.
You cant declare a slave a free man if you didn't by them first back then

Again, your amazing logic shines through your posts.

Surely guns kill people because the bullet was fired from its barrel. Yep, now i am totally against the second amendment because guns totally are the sole perpatrator of mass killing and all the gun violence in america. I have seen the error in my ways
hahahahaha holy shit you cant honestly belive the shit you're posting, can you?

pls dont make me loose faith in another user who posts here

No I don't but Arab hated the niggers pretty much as we are. There are a lot of shitposts against these niggers by the Muslims.

whoa, if you google merkel hands you find this.

she really does always do that.

I'd almost feel bad for Barry if he didn't totally have it coming. The Great Black Experiment is over, and I doubt we'll see it repeated any time soon.

Carlos, just this once… you don't have to go back.

That's a good collection of her hands!

At least you are thinking now and not generalizing like a proufoundly retarded faggot.
Yes some arabs are blatantly racist like a majority of posters here. But that whole 7 comments. Shit boiiii im positve 7 people represent 2 billion muslims.
Yep totally.
cmon man, break free of bias or it will look like you are blatant ly shilling omitting critical info from your posts that will sway the opinions of people who are to lazy to see the comments section

Alright you are right. I will stop acting like a retard.

Ahahahaha when reading the comments none are even being racist towards blacks, and more than half are condeming the racists hahahahah

This is a negress who knows her place but resents it deeply.

Now we can hope to join the army when trump becomes president and join some mexibros in purging the cartels and siezing the drug money to build walls of massive proportions.
Hu-rah

Probably they are Taqiyying.

Hopefully trump meets with the punisher and helps give him props for purging the subhuman drug pushers

That sound a lot of fun! Too bad I am from Australia.

Taqiyya is used for everyday lying and justifying adultry, drug use, and degeneracy by the shia to fit in with (((western)))its not really western anymore, the fucking kikes are ruining white civilization fast as fuck
Taqiyya is used to protect your life when a deathsquad knocks on your door and asks if you are muslim by sunnis, the only acceptable use of taqiyya. Actually religiously speaking it would be better if the muslim still said he was muslim and died a martyr to the hands of the death squad, that way they get into heaven with no trial or judgment. Also they get the best parts of heaven.

Support the punisher then, cause most of the hard drugs come to australia from the flip cartels if it isnt being cooked in the outback lol

Virgins? I heard that they are giant with transparent skin or something. I can't remember the rest of it. It's pretty trippy.

The Houris (hoors/hoor al-Ayn) have variously been described as being β€œchaste females”, β€œrestraining their glances”, β€œmodest gaze”, β€œwide and beautiful/lovely eyes”, β€œuntouched / with hymen unbroken by sexual intercourse”, β€œlike pearls”, β€œvirgins”, β€œvoluptuous/full-breasted”, β€œwith large, β€œnon-menstruating/urinating/defecating and childfree”, round breasts which are not inclined to hang”, β€œcompanions of equal age”, β€œtransparent to the marrow of their bones”, β€œeternally young”, β€œhairless” , β€œpure”, β€œbeautiful”, β€œwhite”, β€œrevirginating”, β€œsplendid beauty”.

Ayy lmao

I like that.

hahahahaha

And shes a full on tranny
Nd black trannys never pass

"Philippine president Rodrigo Duterte warned the US president not to question him about extrajudicial killings"

Maybe he should just bring up the US drone program.

This, some flip needs to send this to duarte asap

But according to some half-wit journal, Obama's the coolest.

I wish I am an flip but I am not….shame shame shame.

At the very least Dooter will bring up "muh six hundred thousand":
youtube.com/watch?v=jLVP3TJAV-4&t=6m58s
This could be hilarious.

Cry more faggots

Rody has the same idea:
>"Who is Obama to ask me that? I’ll tell him, who are you?"

That always makes me think of vid related…

Obama is such a fucking wimp

Shut the fuck up about burgers, if it weren't for shitskins and women King Nigger wouldn't be a thing. America (the real, white America) didn't choose this any more than Germany chose their shitskin invasion - it was chosen for them and their wishes were ignored for over 50 years. In 50 years Europe will be part of the caliphate.

This is all the work of skitskins enabled by traitors. Obama is not my President, all shitlib Presidents post 1965 immigration act are not true Presidents. America is no longer a country.

too much death note

It is taught by some body-language experts that steepling your fingers makes you look powerful or authoritative. In a standing position it is best to keep your hands around stomach level if you want people to think you are being honest. The result is the artificial posture that Merkel always assumes.

Note that this is for autists who can not gesture like a normal human and need special training on how to emulate a functional human being.

TELL THAT TO EVERYBODY

You're a fucking retard, this whole situation is bad as it means China is getting more control. Trump knows that China is our rival. Why would he praise a Chinese cocksucker?

She literally gave Trump the credit for world leaders growing a pair.

What's with all the clueless newfags flooding the thread?

I'll praise anybody who insults that nigger.

Are you seriously trying to say that we should respect the king nigger? You do not belong here.

He should just say: This is how you wage a war on drugs.

has

No one respecting this nigger anymore.

The Chinese pissed in his face.

And now this.

Awesome.

Obama bottled it and canceled the meeting.

archive.is/vHOiE

He really isn't respected is he? He has to feel pretty embarrassed, surely.

The more i look at Duterte, the more he's starting to look like pic related

Holy shit i can't wait for Trump and Duterte to meet. I'm sure Duterte will show him the ropes on how to make sure that the drug dealers who do cross the wall get punished severely

Duterte hates Trump
archive.fo/K94h2

They'll trade bantz and become buddies.

oh what the fuck i don't care where he is when the goddamn us president addresses the public he better not have a red commie fucking flag behind him

THE AUDACITY OF THIS FUCKING NIGGER

I think the little monkey has dementia… Duterte not Obama. He's what? 72?

He's just a bush monkey obsessed with killing. The drug stuff is just a cover for his psychopathy.

Trump will never need to deal with him. It's a nothing country. The world really doesn't give a shit that their people are being slaughtered.

Little kids from halfchan like this lunatic. This fucker gives people bad ideas like, let's finish off white people. EU death squads for whites, would be cool to you now? Yeah, so fuck off with this little monkey. His country is a third world toilet and when he has a chance to met the leader of the richest country in the world, he insults him? He's a fucking idiot. He did so at a nothing reporters nothing question. He's also killing children simply for being homeless. That's INSANE.

How based can that be.
The world is a better place after his actions.

Everytime.

No but EU death squads for (((whites))) would be great.

Blow your brains out

Honestly, as much as it's great to see King nigger get knocked down a few notches, this fucking island-monkey can kill himself. He made jokes about raping a white Australian tourist and said he should have been first.

Trump is 70.

Obama is neither a leader nor my president. He puts violent drug dealers back on our streets and floods our towns with Somalians. He's a domestic terrorist.

He should kill more libtard druggie Communists honestly.

You're preaching to the choir, flippy. You think we like the Jew's pet chimp being installed as tyrant dictator? You think we like him shitting our jobs down the toilet to Mexifilth and Chinks?

Pro-tip: we don't. We hate niggers and Jews making us look bad, and we hate them getting us into the shit in Africa and Asia Minor.

Maybe you just hadn't noticed the overwhelming support for Dirty Duterte within our NatSoc culture.

sorry I had to

Thanks now I'll never unsee it.

They got what they paid for with Duterte, good for them

The funny thing is when I checked Liberal Media's social media profiles on the report the actual people subscribed to them were universally in favor of it.

As in, they can excuse it because "he's foreign and they need different things there so shut up" in the same sense they'll excuse anything they clearly don't agree with. A few of them will bring up the facts but the silencing is on the other hand now.

All of the 'human rights' neoliberal faggots on buzzfeed, huffingtonpost, and guardian articles are working extra hours just to smite this based man.

It's called the "reverse hand steeple", body language that is supposed to convey confidence. I can see why some people force themselves into the habit of doing it.

It sounded corny but I think every American here will agree that he has no leadership ability.

How smug would you feel on a scale of 1-10 if you were able to seize american media and make barely veiled threats to other countries publicly.

The gall of these fucking people.

Is "Michele" a legit mtf?

Why do you think we got all the tranny shit on the timeline we did?

or to put it another way

I've never bought that Michelle is actually a man. Mainly because of the daughters, if they were adopted instead of her giving birth to them something would have surfaced proving it by now.

I don't care about drug delers getting killed, but come on, some of those killed wore sure as hell innocent. When the goverment lets you murder people legaly if you just accuse them of being a drug dealer some people are going to take advantige of that to get rid of people they don't like

I don't know why you would assume that. Although I haven't even looked, sure such accusations are out there

Is that some rappers new clothing line?

why even live

But wait, there's more!?

Stuff like this makes me feel incredible feels. I once watched a documentary about the rise of Japan in the late 19th century/early 20th century, and saw how they brought westerners in TEMPORARILY to teach the Japanese the things they would need to know to modernize, and then they would have the westerners leave afterwards so that the Japs could do most of the stuff themselves.

That one little snippet from a documentary almost brought me to tears. The concept of leaders doing what they are supposed to (empowering their own people and giving them the tools they need and a chance to prosper), as opposed to subverting, undermining, and Jewing their fellow countrymen in the name of globalism or "humanity" has almost become a completely alien concept to me.

I can only imagine where we would be today if the West had only had positive nationalists in charge for the past century.

He made him look like nothing. How embarrassing for him. He don't deserve to be called a leader. Why do he act like he is super important despite the world mock him a lot? He is blind to something.

I'M FILIPINO
SON OF A BITCH AMERICAN
AMERICAN IS PIG
DO YOU WANT A HAMBURGER?
DO YOU WANT A ISIS?
AMERICAN IS PIG DISGUSTING
BARACK HUSSEIN IS A MURDERER
FUCKING U.S.A

Alternatively, if they didn't leave then they stayed and became Samurai, like William Adams.

I'M PINOY
SON OF A BITCH AMERICAN
AMERICAN IS PIG
DO YOU WANT A HEROIN TRADE?
DO YOU WANT A ISIS?
AMERICAN IS PIG DISGUSTING
OBAMA IS A MURDERER
FUCKING U.S.A

Holy shit, this fucking guy.

Not my president

Did the flips get the toothpaste and birth control out of their water or something?

obamba, fix your nigger criminals problem first before you go around screaming about human rights.

He is too wimpy to fix the domestic problems. Remember the cop things?

Honestly I think that Obama is just straight up malevolent.

Some occult shit.

well, obama is the son of a whore

Why would he want to be hated for being evil? He is so narcissistic to the point that he bows to them and begging to be admired but failed.

He is a degenerate who did something about other degenerates. Whatever he does, it's their problem, it's not relevant to the rest of the civilized world.

Flip niggers should stop larping as whites, there's a board for your kind.
>>>/pinoy/
>>>/islam/

Nice fake news story.

USA shut down all of our military bases under Bill & Bush. Only Americans that go to the Phillipines are pedo degenerate druggies or ex-pats that are married to Flippers looking for cheap retirement.

The Flippers economy has been is a shithole since. Add the fact that there are multiple rebel groups in their shit hole jungles vying for a government takeover. Obama's CIA has probably stirred up a ton of bullshit with weapons, drugs and money laundering trying to get some of the rebel groups to take out the Islam goatfuckers in Flipperland.

Obama has been a whore on all levels around the world.

What about Jim and Hotwheels?

topkek

Makes you think. KEK

This is why American "nationalism" is considered a joke.

Pls no bully

You could be out creating your nation with blood and iron instead of posting cartoon girls, you know.

Fuck it i'm going to bed.

this tbh

I'd say that Israel, Russia, China, and Iran until Obama leaves are truly sovereign.

Make room for the overly superior cartoon men.

"israel" would collapse tomorrow if we stopped sending them money or protecting it. They are not sovereign although the bastards who run it are very powerful.

The problem is as terrible as obama is an insult to him means an insult to America and diminished of our influence abroad.
That nigger ruined America to the point where nonsense countries are openly hostile to the US publicly.
I bet he is laughing at the good job he did in office while counting however many billions he stole from the tax payer.

Looks jewish

Same to you, as you are posting on the same fucking image board.

Maybe he is, maybe she's just hideous.

My nation exists and I'm part of its national army.

The Flipper now says he regrets he called Obama mom a whore. Still stands by his sovereign nation remarks.

tangina ang bobo mo naman eh

yeah those are basically 2D waifus
The prophet has nice taste

CAN'T NEUTER THE DOOTER

i live in davao. if i see him again ill let him know.

>>>/pinoy/

Obama cancels visit. Lol

mobile.nytimes.com/aponline/2016/09/05/world/asia/ap-as-obama.html

filtered.

I think thats a smart move by Duterte. King nigger obozo would have held a grudge against if Duterte didn't apologize. This way RD pushed the message across and also didn't get his country clubbed with NK, Saudi or Iran.

It's like he thinks he's the worlds boss and everyone answers to him. One of the children is acting up so I must go shame them into submission.

Based Duterte is right, he's the leader of a sovereign country and doesn't need to answer to anybody, least of all some uppity nigger trying to use liberal guilting to bring him back in line.

i agree

YOU GAY SON OF A BITCH

Talk about hit and run. The fucker didn't even allow Obongo to respond and got the meeting moved to a later date. Obongo's just left looking more like a dumb asshole. Such brutality is left only for slaves.

LMAO Big words coming from the hypocritical President DorneStrike

Fuck
I meant Drone strike… althought i'd like to "strike" a certain dornish woman if you know what i mean

A petty asshole too. The implication is that Obongo cancelled the meeting just because Rody hurt his feels:

Leftist media will spin rota as Obama calling his bluff and winning. Worst part is Im not sure they're wrong. Looks like the flips aren't as sovereign as they want.

Ancient westeros pro-verb:

He who puts penis in poison gets a dead dick.

LETS LIBERATE THE FLIPS ONE MORE TIME

He is projecting. Just watch as we find he has a harem of young boys hidden in his basement.

All these tough guys project for a reason.

Ancient westeros pro-verb:

game of thrones is degenerate pig-shit

THEY NEED SOME
π™΅πšπ™΄π™΄π™³π™Ύπ™Ό π™³π™΄π™Όπ™Ύπ™²πšπ™°π™²πšˆ
TBH

No shit. He makes the whole country look weak.

The US is fucked in Asia. It's China's sphere.

The anglosphere can't into win hearts and minds for shit in Asia. Trust me, take a look at the cabinets of anglosphere countries, in the intelligence community and in the media also. They will sooner suck the cock of any other mud race than play court with slant-eyed people. Cheesus even the Aussies got into a heat with Viets because they wanted to commemorate shitting up on Vietnamese. And Australia is the country is the region ffs. It's something that defies logic.

Only Japan is furthering a strategy that's apparently helpful helpful to US because they've become herbivores, accept their women being banged without banging anglo women in return.

I do that all the time subconsciously. Shit, it's the 'summon rapefugees' masonic symbol, Innit?

The race card expired on January 20, 2009. Not everyone has gotten the message, but they will on January 20, 2017.

Black trannies sometimes pass because black women look/sound like men already

All TV is degenerate pig-shit.

except Top Gear.

Top Gear is simply the best

REMINDER: YOUR DUTERTE NEWS COME FROM THE LUGENPRESSE

News media LIED about Duterte’s plan to call Obama a son-of-a-bitch
getrealphilippines.com/blog/2016/09/news-media-lied-dutertes-plan-call-obama-son-bitch/
archive.is/fiuQR

I’ll try to find the clip, but the guys are talking and one of them says, β€œCan you IMAGINE waking up in the morning and remembering that you’re a Mexican? I’d just be like…” and he mocks collapsing. Then someone replies, β€œI’d be okay with it, because it would mean that I could go right back to sleep, you know; a siesta.”

Reported for kike shill.

Source:
archive.is/FcMRt

"Human rights for hire" Title has a nice ring to it. Meme it.

the presenters mocked the Mexican Mastretta sports car on account of it being designed in Mexico. James May introduced the car as "The Tortilla", then remarked that he did not remember what it was called. Hammond then stated: "Cars reflect national characteristics… a Mexican car's just going to be a lazy, feckless, flatulent oaf with a moustache, leaning against a fence asleep, looking at a cactus with a blanket with a hole in the middle on as a coat". This was followed up by James May suggesting that all Mexican food resembles "refried sick", Richard Hammond remarking, "I'm sorry, but just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican" with a look of disgust on his face, and Jeremy Clarkson adding, "It'd be brilliant because you could just go straight back to sleep again!" Clarkson ended the segment by suggesting that the Mexican ambassador to Britain would be too lazy to make any kind of complaint. This prompted the Mexican ambassador, Eduardo Medina Mora, to write to the BBC: "The presenters of the program resorted to outrageous, vulgar and inexcusable insults to stir bigoted feelings against the Mexican people, their culture as well as their official representative in the United Kingdom. These offensive, xenophobic and humiliating remarks only serve to reinforce negative stereotypes and perpetuate prejudice against Mexico and its people".

———————————————–
a news segment featuring BMW's Mini concept from the Tokyo Motor Show showcased a car that Hammond quoted as supposedly being "quintessentially British", the only added feature being an integrated tea set. Clarkson responded by mocking the car, claiming that they should build a car that is "quintessentially German". He suggested turn signals that displayed Hitler salutes, "a sat-nav that only goes to Poland" (in reference to the Nazi invasion of Poland), and "ein fanbelt that will last a thousand years", a reference to Adolf Hitler's propaganda slogan of "the thousand-year Reich". These statements gained negative attention from the German government.

———————————————–
Clarkson described the Daihatsu Copen as "a bit gay". He later described the vehicle as "ginger beer", taken to be rhyming slang for the term "queer". The BBC said there was "no editorial purpose" for the remarks and the "Top Gear team had been reminded of the importance of avoiding such comments about sexual orientation."

———————————————–
a segment on the 1953 24 Hours of Le Mans, the programme received criticism for damaging a historic Jaguar C-Type valued at Β£1 million. Top Gear responded that they had permission to "drive the car hard" but Adrian Hamilton, the car's owner, and Top Gear's test driver had different ideas on what that meant.
———————————————–
The BBC apologised to a number of Top Gear viewers following comments made during the first episode of series nine. Clarkson asked Hammond following his 370 km/h (230 mph) crash, "Are you now a mental?", which was followed by James May offering Richard Hammond a tissue "in case he dribbled".
———————————————–
During the show's Polar special at the end of series nine, Jeremy Clarkson was shown drinking gin and tonic while driving through an ice field in the Arctic. Despite the producers' and Clarkson's claims that they were in international waters at the time, the BBC Trust found that the scene could "glamorise the misuse of alcohol", and that the scene "was not editorially justified in the context of a family show pre-watershed"

I could go on, but the wiki page regarding their controvercies are quite long.

TL;DR: Top Gear with May, Hammond and Clarkson is totally based

So the baby of the US whines once more as its released. Sounds like its time for some competitive .45 shootin and hog burials again.
You prats can't even deal with your existing terrorism problem, and now want the US gone?
Have fun with China, maybe they will help tow your broken ship home instead of claiming it for salvage.

The Punisher may be in trouble. He appears strong in flipland, but against globalists, he is outclassed.

1. The international media is being used to build an international clamor against President Duterte so the ICC can file a case against him for human rights violations and crimes against humanity.

2. Once the ICC files a case, President Duterte will be more or less forced to file a leave of absence so he can be tried at The Hague.

3. While President Duterte is on leave, Vice President (note: election result still under protest) Robredo from the Liberal Party takes over as acting president. Expect that if Duterte is brought to the ICC, the trial will be extended over several years, so that by the time there is a decision, Robredo would have served out his whole term.

4. Influential international personalities who have a lot of sway at the ICC, such as Samantha Power (spouse: Cass Sunstein) and Aryeh Neier (OY FUCKING VEY "served as the president of George Soros’s Open Society Institute philanthropy network from 1993 to 2012"), have already spoken out against Duterte this past week. This is a big danger sign.

5. If President Duterte does something drastic in the name of peace and order, such as declare martial law, that could be the trigger that the ICC prosecutor will use to file a case against him and issue a warrant of arrest. (We cannot discount that anti-Duterte elements might even stage lawless acts to provoke Duterte into making a drastic declaration.)

6. The Philippines cannot easily withdraw from the jurisdiction of the ICC to prevent the ICC from intervening in our affairs.

(to be continued)

ah, you're right, I'll go back in time now and slap myself for not not voting harder. my bad.

this statement to me, as an American, is entirely fucking laughable in how ridiculous it is. yeah i totally give a shit about a president i didn't vote for, and i totally believe in preserving america as it stands. this is why you should never comment on a foreign nation's politics, it usually takes a lifetime to understand the culture and motivation behind their political decisions.

What should the Duterte government do?

1. The Duterte government must engage the international media more closely and provide them with sufficient data and information in order to debunk the "kill lists" being published by Inquirer and ABS-CBN (media giants that owe their existence to the Liberal Party).

(Suggestion: Maybe the PNP can put up a website and upload all reports regarding the deaths recorded each day, along with other relevant statistics and data regarding the war on drugs. What is needed is a comprehensive centralized database, not sporadic memes being posted on social media by the Presidential Communications Office (PCO). Right now, the government is not providing any alternative list or organized information source, so the haphazardly-done "kill list" of Inquirer and ABS-CBN are the only sources that the international media are using. The PCO should address this gap immediately. Drop everything else, this needs to be your top priority.)

2. The Duterte government should organize an independent body to investigate the unexplained killings, to show the world that it is doing something about these deaths and not perpetrating or condoning them.

3. The Duterte government should recognize that international PERCEPTION is a bigger factor than hard facts when it comes to filing ICC cases. The black propaganda that is being used to build an international clamor cannot be ignored. You must do your own international media blitz to counter the negative propaganda. That international media blitz should not just be about debunking the EJK black propaganda, but also about sending out more positive news about other things going on in the Philippines. Remember the rule: If you don’t like what is being said, change the conversation.

4. The Duterte government should seek the advice of experts who have broad international experience in strategy and communications to manage its image abroad. This must be done as soon as possible. The current people in the president’s communications team do not have the right experience or skills to handle international media and international political maneuverings of this scale.

(Suggestion: Hire an international representative and spokesperson with the poise and intelligence of a Gibo Teodoro (former Defense Secretary who started the current military procurement blitz) to do a charm offensive in international media. Duterte’s tough, Dirty Harry persona needs to be balanced out by a polished, sophisticated type to calm down foreign audiences who have already been brainwashed to think Duterte is a monster like Saddam Hussein.)

Underrated post.

Global government perpetrated through an "International Court"

What's with these election results?
Duterte 39.01% | Cayetano 14.38%Roxas 23.45% | Robredo 35.11%Poe 21.39% | Escudero 12.01%Binay 12.73% | Honasan 1.92%Santiago 3.42% | Marcos 34.47%
Was Duterte's running-mate that unpopular? and why did Marcos attach himself to such shit-tier candidate?

Yes, he is a traditional politician. Why did Duterte pick him? I dunno, connections maybe. Duterte still has some traditional politicians in his team. Insider tip: a seasoned ass-kisser can get into Duterte's good graces. This is one of his weaknesses.

Marcos Jr. originally sought out to be Duterte's running mate. I believe they had some differences, and coupled with the above mentioned ass-kissers got D&C'd. Santiago is not really a shit-tier politician, but her battle with cancer has given her a public perception of being literally weak, and the baggage from her old "Mad" image (someone who speaks her mind out even if it's an unpopular, inconvenient or dangerous opinion, I think Holla Forums can relate) has finally taken a toll on her "win-ability". Yes, Flip decision-making includes "win-ability" as a factor in elections like it's a form of sports betting.

Would Duterte really turn on the killers? Even if he isn't directly connected to the them, it's they who are doing the dirty work in the anti-drug campaign. They also seem to have the approval of the public.

COULD HE PLEASE ANSWER TO THE FILIPINOS TAKING ALL THE JOBS IN MY AREA :)

The Grand Tour starts soon

Druglords do their own killings.
Similar to how the commies do their purges and still count those as part of military brutality.

By making flipland great again, the flips will return to their native land.

The fuck?
ICC has such power over sovereign states? This reads like they have the power to depose him like a naughty regional adminstrator.
Why isn't f.e. Saudi Arabia, North Korea or any of the other african shitholes getting invaded/sued for chopping heads/putting INNOCENT people into gulags or other various crimes?

Duterte should tell them to fuck off. If he's supported by the majority of the population, then he has no fears of being deposed. Especially if the state of country starts to imporve dramatically.

In some ways you are right. Military action was needed to even get those meanies like Saddam and the Serbians to court. But then again, it might not be needed in the case of the Philippines. The point is to remove Duterte from power. There are still other ways at their disposal, but the ICC route is apparently what they are trying for now.

Doesn't look like he's going to be taking your advice, user…
Philippines' President Duterte vows to eat militants
archive.is/pVuZi
inb4 Idi Amin comparisons

So he's going to suck their cocks?

idk unfortunately he makes his edgiest remarks in Tagalog
youtube.com/watch?v=nM8kvkNkEEs&t=18m36s

Then why are you paying taxes and obeying laws, if that's not your country?
I now it's a shitty argument, but it's in response to a shitty explanation on the same level. If America is percieved as world police, and the kikes rule your country, it's not their fault. It's your's for not stopping them.
I want you to get mad for RWDS

Aren't women getting raped by niggers and muds in the anglosphere like every minute?

And you make them your bros (GCHQ filled with muds, I suppose NSA is filled with mochas and niggers too). So don't come with this crap.

He also retracts them frequently saying they were brought on by staying up past bed time.

Flip here. Talked with my ex-military older brother about Duterte rustling US jimmies, and how he is in danger because of it. The conversation turned to discussing the next US president.

I said Duterte would be in lesser danger if Trump wins because of his isolationist policies.

He said I shouldn't be naive that the US will suddenly stop interfering. In hindsight he is right since there are still other factions in the US government powerful enough to do so even if Trump is president. He finds Trump to be a spoiled brat who gets everything he wants.

We both agree that the US president is not the most powerful entity in the US. I ask him who it is. He said CIA. I managed to mutter, they're just one of the tentacles.

Still, I had once dropped on him the ISIS-Israel connection when I asked why there hasn't been any ISIS attack on Israel. I think he found it clever. He had always admired Israel for their cunning and military prowess. He did tell me how an Israeli spy once made it to the second top position in Syria.

Complete Speech transcript, plus Vid

archive.is/w64zC