TRS is down

YES I KNOW WE ARE NOT ALT-RIGHT

YES I KNOW WE ARE THE RIGHT, BECAUSE WE ARE CORRECT

Regardless, it's not a good sign that TRS is offline. Especially with King Nigger handing over DNS to the UN kikes. We need to be more aware than ever and have contingency plans in order to combat internet blackouts and general suppression. Fuck these Jews trying to silence anyone who dissents.

Other urls found in this thread:

radio.therightstuff.biz/
crimeflare.com/honeypot.html
twitter.com/TheLastVigil/status/772611873921523712
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The site is down all the time because Mike is an incompetent programmer. Nothing new here.

I would wait for quite a bit more to actually freak out about it. Also, I dont know why people hate TRS. You're just trying to make enemies out of everyone and everything if you want to write them off outright.

I hope that is all this is. I hate Mike so much but I possess the agency to understand why his shit website is important in current year.

I unironically like TRS and its podcasts.
I like Mike Enoch and the people he hosts with (Yes, even the boring one sometimes).
No, I don't post on their gay forums.
I have never understood Holla Forums's problem with these people or this website.

they are using cloudflare, they might as well have an alphabet banner running on their site.
Same with this place.

This somehow warrants a thread

It works using this link

radio.therightstuff.biz/

There is no problem

People who hate TRS or the Shoah are autistic D&C kikes

Because most of us grew out of lolbertarianism.

We have shills here, and they always try to D & C. The TRS guys also post shit about themselves, so I don't think there are many polacks that have a problem in reality.

So Cloudflare = Kikery then?

I hate current year so fucking much.

(((CloudFlare)))

They asked for this. Cloud services and "network analysis companies" are almost exclusively owned by kikes.

What is TRS and why should I care faggot? It sounds Kosher to me and not Holla Forums-related.

The alternative is to run your own ddos mitigation system. If you don't do this your site can be ddos'd and be taken offline.

And since it's (((cloudflare))), I wonder (((who))) is doing these ddoses? If they want to control a non cloudflare site, they just ddos it.

crimeflare.com/honeypot.html
there’s a starting point for you, will give you some leads to dig into

tl;dr; shit is so sketchy in operation and senior management even if it's not directly alphabet, it shouldn't exist due to the exploits it opens up.
I would put my money in the NSA having pumped dump truck loads of money into it.

It's convenient how many 'alternative' sites started getting really badly hit with these attacks, basically forcing them into cloudflare to mitigate it.
Pure Coincidence

So basically you are forced to rely on their network infrastructure, or get DDOS'd? What a coincidence.

Cloud services can effectively block some users from accessing the website (already happened to me a few times), or put the website down until the "dangerous content" is removed. In an advanced scenario, they could even hijack the content.

And that's not mentioning privacy issues.

Holla Forums hates TRS now? Is this some purity spiral shit or something?

I think you will find that most of us don't mind them,
The thing that pissed me off at least was when it was getting spammed on here in a similar yet less obvious fashion to the Evalion crap.

mid you the ability to filter seems to be lost in the more recent migrants to the board

Shut up, this kind of thing happens all the time.

Really solid thread, lad. You should keep making threads about TRS on Holla Forums because circlejerking what some other community is talking about is 100% the way towards White Nationalism™. We should definitely have seperate threads for stormfront, mpc, halfchan and for twitter and facebook frogs as well to keep on the up and up of what they've been talking about like some Gawker of the chans. Can't look fashy without knowing what those other nazi bitches are wearing, knowwhatimsaying.

M8, they have several problems and they have a lot of entry level people that want to be soft conservatives, unwilling to go 1488. There's a time and place for moderates, however, and, as Enoch put it, no enemies on the right still applies. But we should still call out falsehoods where we see them.

The whole point, however. Is that talking about some other community on Holla Forums is counterproductive and has been used to both slide the board and make D&C threads with half the information, but twice the shilling. If you want to make threads about TRS, it better be something that's more than forum drama or small technical problems.

they are pretty damned cucked and pro queer.

The last time a Holla Forumsack accepted an ally that needed to be put in check, more than be counted as an ally, they invaded greece and sent the fight against the kikes into a downward spiral.

Holla Forums isn't one person, that being said most here vehemently reject the alt-right label. I personally have a few problems/ reservations regarding TRS, but overall think they do okay work and I enjoy most of their content.
aaaand this is exactly why some people hate you faggots. Every movement needs it's radicals to keep the moderates honest and in line. TRS gets shit wrong all the time and some of their narratives are down right retarded, but any legitimate criticism of them constructive or otherwise is met with a torrent of alt-right buzzwords.
Never mind the fact that statement makes no sense since usually the people doing the criticizing are to the right of TRS and never mind a lot of the "fashy goys" from TRS will say shit like that unironically and in their next breath bash those "stupid LARPing 1488ers".

It's just a 502, could be a DDOS

I like fash the nation but haven't really given anyone else a listen. I really don't like TDS as it's hard to enjoy three hours of meandering rambling. I don't hate them because that'd be silly.

Holla Forums is overrated
shut up
it's obvious you're a shill anyway.

so did they you fucking gaylord.
One of the hosts on TYH isn't so big on fascism. Everyone else is all in or doesn't care about economics, which amounts to the same thing.

The thing is, "criticism" has a tendency to actually be accusing them of being pro-Jew dicksuckers, i.e. lying about them for purposes of really obvious D&C horseshit. I don't know that I've ever seen this "legitimate criticism" of them.

Run your own DNS.

The way it "detects bots" is by tracking when you connect to other CloudFlare websites too quickly. Notice how almost every website uses it? Just run on a popular VPN like Tor and see how many websites throw a CloudFlare CAPTCHA.

I think you have a false consensus, it's probably more like 50/50.

I would certainly classify Holla Forums as Alt right just as I would classify a a squirrel and a human as mammals

Daily Shoah masterrace

I like them. They aren't perfect and the forums are cancer, but they are solid listening when I'm out working.

8/pol/ has developed a clinical problem of hating everything and calling absolutely everyone who actually likes something a shill. This is a carryover from the GamerGate exodus and people need to start recognizing that they do have allies amongst other sites. TRS isn't perfect, but there is no real reason to so vehemently distance ourselves from them simply because their forums are bad and we don't like the "Alt-Right" label.

That's the actual FBI/NSA/JIDF/CTR here who call everyone who isn't a basement dwelling LARPer muh FBI.

This, their content is good only thing I'm not a fan of is their forums but that's probably because of being a shitposter here.

What does programming have to do with keeping a blog online?

I thought TRS was a homosexual JIDF honeypot to turn repilled goys into tradwifes? Thats what I learned from 8/pol/. Also Alt Right is a terrible label and cancer, only 8/pol/ is the way and the light. But also shills and JIDF.

I like TRS too. It's MPC that has become cuck and gay as fuck. They actively oppose white nationalism.

Mike, you're drunk

we for the most part support them and their efforts at producing content, most of us don't like their forums because we like anonymous image boards for obvious reasons. The argument about Alt-right might have more of actual substance to it but it's not enough to make enemies over and the discussion on it is much more nuanced.

Wasn't there a thing going on with a bunch of people trying to make a new kind of internet using homemade transmitters or some shit like that? Piratebox or something like that? Why not just try that? Only problem is trying to hide the signal but there's plenty of tech-autists on this site who know how to do that I imagine

We're always going to be at war with evil as long as these cocksuckers are in power. It's going to be a never-ending struggle unless they're removed. Nobody wants to do what's necessary so the only alternative is separation from the system. A new internet is a good step in the right direction. only shills and agitators that'll even have a hope in hell of following us on there are government spooks and there's no escaping them regardless so at least the shilling and shitposting will be nonexistent again except from the occasional agitator post trying to get us to aloha snackbar or shoot up a church like shithead did

Bro, Heres the thing *Breathes heavliy, is obese*

Reminder that only TRS niggers use the word purity in this way. They will say things like 'purity spiral' and call people who don't cuck out 'purity fags'.

Here come one of the autists that spurg out about people using anything but Holla Forums. Who cares if there are TRS users here faggot it's not like they cuck on the jewish question or anything?

You're falling for incredibly obvious shilling against them.

ebin :DD

Not a reason for a thread. Kill yourself. Fuck off.

I always rant about how they are a jewish front because I'm a memesman

The forum is still on but extremely slow.

Their Slav server probably shit the bed again.

I like them, its probably the "everyone is a jew" thing, I share the concerns tbh, not just about the TRS people either.

Wew lad your temper tantrum about people liking what you don't like is pretty salty.

pick one

what is with all the newfags today?
is it because it's a holiday?

I feel like Holla Forums dislikes everyone and everything that creates content. Nothing is or can be ever good enough.
The board is unfortunately turned into a hotbed of nonconstructive criticism and general negativity.

Which is silly, since most podcasters are Holla Forumsacks ourselves.

Holla Forums wants to be a special snowflake.

This is a imageboard you gigantic mongoloid just because you read a post by one person saying aaah they are faggots doesn't mean that Holla Forums dislikes them stop talking like an outsider kankernikker

Not as much as the left, mr shill. :^)

Go back to sucking cocks outside of the London forum, Greg

Anyone can just come on here, post bullshit, cap it, and claim it represents Holla Forums.

This is why Holla Forums doesn't get anything done these days.

I thought they only paid your kind when you got the first reply. Why are you still here Mr. shill?

That's why we call ourselves the alt-right, oh wait…

cucked again shoahfags, Sven and Mike on suicide watch

Maybe I'm tired of Holla Forums spending more time screaming "SHILL!" at each other for inconsequential and trivial bullshit, throw a temper tantrum, act like a baby and metaphorically scream "I don't wanna, it's the wrong colour!" when they are given an opportunity to throw industrial grade redpills in the middle of a crucial turning point in US history. You make me sad.

Case in point.

You might as well have said that Holla Forums reaches out to the normalfags to improve their tastes in games.

TRS has IRL action groups posting pro white propaganda on college campuses, organized camping trips and fitness activities. But yeah they're useless compared to imageboard shitposts.

They are. They're making an effort to organize IRL and they write plenty on the tactics of redpilling.

Yes.
Somehow their traffic keeps going up. Must be magic.

But go right ahead, act like a spoiled brat because the opportunity that comes knocking wasn't the 16th incarnation of Vishnu-Hitler who is going to kill all the Jews tomorrow.

I stand corrected then. Though if they are gone for more than a day I would worry. At this point it seems more like a small outage at worst.

Also the #1 downloaded politics show on soundcloud is Fash The Nation, a TRS show. 20,000 listens a week. 8/pol/ is what, 3000 unique IDs?

they're quoted in the jew york times, npr, and various other (((media outlets))), goy.
multiple times.

You heard him, I saw Trump talk on Fox News. Guess he's 100% kosher now~!

t. TRS and autist right

Proof?

Go and look, you nigger.

twitter.com/TheLastVigil/status/772611873921523712

This is what happened. TRS was shitting on this Jew on Twitter and then he did this.

jesus christ

nobody knows how many people lurk newfag

could be hundreds of thousands

Attempting to prove a negative. Lol.

Holla Forums is pretty low energy and increasingly irrelevant. Sorry that rustles you.

Sup Chaim, how's that d&c shilling working out for you?

These. The shills always try sewing tension.

Haha maybe compared to last week when we were named repeatedly in international news, you complete fucking blind moron.

If anything we are reaching new highs every day.

Chiam pls

Soundcloud is a platform that's mostly used for nigger music. so that isn't saying much.

Calling yourself "alt" is as special snowflake as it gets.

I will also point out that I have stated in this thread (newfag a cant use ids) that Holla Forums is alt right, a part of something bigger. Like lizards and snakes are reptiles, or like how Slavs and Irish are human.

Who is we? Put three Holla Forums users together and two will argue about the color of the sky, the third will call the others shills. P funny tbh.

spotted the TRS faggot

The "alt-right" is the new tea party to try to blot out real opposition and to corral the plebs, it has some success, like supposedly straight frat guys carrying fag jew around in a chair like he's their ruler and the "right" championing faggotry every chance they get in order to say how horrible muds are.

8/pol/ specifically, was named you dumbass.

We are 8/pol/

I remember when saying how Muslims kill fags and shit was a tongue-in-cheek rhetorical device used against liberals and wasnt actually taken seriously.

You just described imageboards in a nutshell. There is a reason why 4cucks back in the day was known as the internet hate machine.

Jahans is getting his revenge on that high pitched douche bro

I bet he lifts a lot of weights.

Sent from the squat rack at my gym.

I can't find it you fucking faggot I don't deny it I just want to see the proof

google analytics too

So you're a faggot

not something to be proud of

Watching TRS grow is quite exciting. Problem is some of the autists here think they have all the answers for the movement when the irony is they're holding it back.

I don't think anyone here claims to have all the answers, we just point out that TRS's proposed answers are objectively wrong.

Explain yourself.

does anybody know the song played in the intro of TDS on trs. Been enjoying that intro for a while now.

DOES ANYBODY HAVE THE INTRO FOR YOUNG HWHITES!!!!!!

I NEED IT!

I can't deal with Ghoul's autism, I just watch KulturKampf or Darwinist Digest

shills are out full force tonight anons

sage and report

stand together

read pics to understand shilling strategy

sage and report

stand together

sage and report

stand together

sage and report

stand together

sage and report

stand together

sage and report

stand together

sage and report

stand together

sage and report

stand together

sage and report

stand together

You are a dumbass.

It's the forum which is absolute niggeraids.

just gonna say that I like them but I never comment because who cares about these autists, or d/c kikes? Its a vocal group, their hatred makes them seem more numerous than they are I believe.

I do this all the time

TRS podcasts were pretty good till I realized that are full on cop cucks.
They love the police, and actually started talking shit about Cant Corner The Dorner because "he killed white cops"

In thier minds there are no bad whites, and while they still joke about jews they are just like a more redpilled Gavin Mcnnes or Steven Crowder.

Useful, but not us

Them trying to go /cow/ will not end well for them

what?

Oh yeah I think Sven said he knew someone related to the cops and he was extremely butthurt about it.

Look, Sven, some cops are gonna defend the system and they need to be put down. Until they openly join us they shouldn't be counted as allies. If you shoot a violent nigger these "based" white cops will send your ass to prison to be raped by more niggers.

Their new pet project is trying to bullycide some Britcuck autist named Jahans. Last time they tried to bullycide someone their hosting got pulled, their podcasts were all flagged, and they had to make their forum private.

I do think it's funny how people here think they're pro-faggot, pro-nigger, and especially pro-Jew, though.

This. The police are not our friends, especially the ones in Europe. They should be smart enough to realize that sometimes there's no such thing as a good guy. Maybe they're trying to get the police on our side, but that's a complete fool's errand. Choosing between anything and the badge, your average cop will choose the badge 10 times out of 10.

Do those white cops who let sandniggers trash Calais nightly but rough up 80-something retired generals that protest against it deserve our undying support? You can be extremely anti-BLM while still not liking cops.

That reminds me, they also said they had a mutual friend with that "most valuable goy" faggot from San Bernadino.

Been way too long since an user posted this.

No, you are wrong. ALT RIGHT is our enemy, and so is TRS.

No. Purity meme is used because the biggest purity fags are always the shittest tier people… like Renegaids.

really this
They're useful gateways, but in the end they're not Holla Forums tier and I doubt they ever will be

Listen to podcasts/audiobooks on double speed
It will change your life fam

TRS are Jews…them, Sinead, BPS, Metokur, Millenial Woes. They are all one secret group of shills doing the dirty Hasbara work for AIPAC. Queeny Cameron has already exposed most of these shills, they are detrimental to the movement.

Murdoch too

No wonder this little half-raced cuck killed himself.

That's kind of how you hold brandy, not a fagerita or whatever he's drinking

I'm not as picky as most, OP. Holla Forums veers toward NatSoc, and NatSoc is gonna have probs with a lot of the so-called 'alt-right'.

Dorner was just a shitty meme from the "Holla Forums is satire" crowd.

Me neither. They are as close to fellow travelers as you get. Their podcasts are pretty good imho.
Citation please??

MPC are goons, what do you expect?

How are the Renegays "purityfags" when they have a retard on their network or says Hitler was a jewish puppet? They have almost no standards, other than being anti-kike.

That spic has to go back.

Running a site like TRS without a full-time team and a corporate-scale budget for dev, testing, and operations branches is no mean feat. Especially as the site is a target for DDoS.

It's actually a sign of how competent a dev Mike is that the thing runs as well as it does. Weev also contributes to the effort.

Dear Holla Forums purists: TRS is made up of Holla Forumstards who aren't total faggots about the insular image board clique. They are the closest thing to us. Stop shtting on people who are pushing our views into the mainstream. Stop shitting on our fucking allies.

White Nationalism needs as many platforms as it can get, and to network as robustly as it can. Where will you go when Holla Forums gets shut down and there aren't any other forums use? Back to cuckchan?

Kulturkampf, Darwin Digest, and Rebel Yell are excellent shows in their own right. Especially Darwin Digest. It's the hate facts course you needed to take in college, but couldn't because of you know who.

Want to know how I know you aren't from here?

Want to know how I know you're a newfag?

Mike is just an app programmer, most of the work is done by Weev.