A humble request from /monster/

We just got a new girl and I was wondering if any of you wonderful anons still had some YEB! stuff. God I miss him sometimes, he was so fun to laugh at.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/02/17/jebbush-com-redirects-to-trumps-site-but-wait-till-you-see-where-tedcruzforamerica-com-goes/
archive.is/UXJ5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I second the request.

The saddest thing about Trump winning the nomination was the realization i will never see a Yeb meme get posted again.

I miss that lovable autist

Maybe we need to redpill Jeb?

Some of my favs

In the name of Ammit and JUSTICE, let's have another Yeb thread, for old times' sake.

Sorry, on my phone wich doesn't have anything regarding Jeb

please fap

Please Nap.

You are now aware that if Jeb was a grill he would be the most adorable waifu.

Please smug.

Please Rap.

Please Scrap.

did you say…

Yeb? :DDD

He is a zionist "Christian" rich son of privilege that married a non-white which only ever had anything to do with the righ-wing because it is the family's business.

Basically the least likely person in society to come to our camp.

Is pic two real ?

Look at the twitter handle. No idea if that guy bought the domain though.

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/02/17/jebbush-com-redirects-to-trumps-site-but-wait-till-you-see-where-tedcruzforamerica-com-goes/

dunno how to archive

also, I vaguely remember it redirecting to Trump's site for a while, but it seems to have been resold as of now.

Holy shit.

Here ya go. I miss him too.

archive.is/UXJ5E

Man, who writes this stuff?

Talk about this instead, weeaboo faggots

Edgy.

Little late chaim

Nippon is a magical place.

Some salaryman Jap that monster girl enthusiasts have a love-hate relationship with.

Please Nep.

Please slep.

And weebs ruin a perfectly good ¡yeb! thread.

user, it started weeb right in the OP pic. Why not actually contribute some more instead of whining?

I've posted my 10 favorite ¡yeb! pics. 5 on this accounts and 5 while I was laying in bed on nigger tech. How about you learn how IDs work newfag.

You are a faggot and OP asked for yeb. Not a weeb circlejerk.

yeb pls

that's not a jeb pic dude

You don't see the resemblance?

Can you be sure about that?

dunno what you get on up to over there at /monster/ don't tell me pls but Jeb! married a monster and spawned one too. No shooping necessary.

Right, he married a goblin.

Super-degenerate things like handholding, headpats, *marriage, and sexual intercourse in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.**

Have a webm to make up for it.

I want this played at my funeral

Spoiler your lewds, you degenerate!

Tangentially related.

Its a love hotel for inter-specie sex fetishists ?

plus some bonus Lubio OC

this had little to do with the thread but I figured you might like it.

But user, she has no fluffy calves.

plus some bonus OC from when Christie endorsed Trump and Trump voiced his support of waterboarding

but just look at that tail

what about fluffy giadas?

There will be plenty of poo poo memes soon lad.

What zoophile in his right mind gets fellatio from freaking snapper turtle?

Theres your answer

that made me giggle.

jesus christ…

Probably broke its jaw first.

normalfag here

Where does this /monster/ stuff come from?
Is it an actual anime series? A game? Just some random pictures on the web?

how about you lurk more

This. Just go lurk on /monster/ or whatever instead of using this thread to be spoonfed.

dude you are on Holla Forums

insinuating people should go out of their ways to learn about your degenerate ways is a gasable offence in these parts

wew lad you sure are implying quite a few things there, and for a self-proclaimined normalfag such as yourself, maybe you should shut the fuck up and lurk more, then you won't need to deal with people telling you to lurk more.

This one gets me everytime

sage

Degenerate furfag-in-denial fetishes are not politics.
SAGE AND REPORT

Go back to your homosexual circlejerk on >>>/furry/ and cry about how people hate you for being the jews of subculture and sexual tastes.

I think about that shit sometimes, just randomly.

kek

pretty uptitty for a degenerate

in a place that idolizes crusader knights and cheers for mass murder on homosexuals

still implying so much yet being right about so little, but please, keep making yourself look like a retard

this comparison always made me feel bad for the guy.

Then why go out of your way to ask about them to begin with, normalcuck?