Literature Thread #2

Convinced the mods to stop banning me so please don't delete this edition

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/doc/99924789/Max-Stirner-as-Hegelian-by-Lawrence-S-Stepelevich
elsewhere.org/journal/pomo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm currently reading the last chapter of State and Revolution.

Nothing but some secondary Stirner stuff, still doing my research and collecting information. Recently found 2 papers on the Stirner and Hegalianism and transformed it roughtly into a pdf.

Also reported for ban evasion.

I kek'd hard

The ban was sorted lewd. Stop digging me into a hole!

Yeah I think you showed me one of the PDF's. Pretty awesome stuff.

I found these two papers today, they arnt the ones i recently showed you. Its pretty depe Hegelian stuff so if you like to read ill recommend to just read it from where i stole it from.

scribd.com/doc/99924789/Max-Stirner-as-Hegelian-by-Lawrence-S-Stepelevich

*deep

Killed the wrong thread with this

As far as I've read, it's pretty neat.

Nice. Are you an anarchist?

No. Like you, I'm a faggot.

that's mean.

I know

Every postmodernist paper available for free here: elsewhere.org/journal/pomo/

I'm reading a biography on Robespierre.

It's called Robespierre: A Revolutionary Life by Peter McPhee.

Why? We had this discussion, and you don't seem to even be able to define pomo. In fact my asking is apparently "sophistry".

FFS keep banning this narcissist

Still not a reason why pomo is nonsense.

I did define it. You want to place word games. I don't.

You literally didn't. You made a platitude about it being nonsense and then when I called you out on it you made another platitude about how I shouldn't call you out on making platitudes.

Bait / 10.

Yes I did. I supplied you with a couple of common, general use labels for this material.

This is word games. If something is devoid of meaning, that is a statement on its nature. You are asking the equivalent of "what is north of the north pole". The question itself is meaningless.

"If something is devoid of meaning"
I disagree that it's devoid of meaning.
This is exactly what I mean. This is just a platitude. You refuse to make any point for why it's incoherent even though you've had people come up to you and say "dude wtf is wrong with you it's not incoherent". You're just too ideologically motivated to stop.

See nonsense generator in link above.
I have asserted there is no meaning. If you see meaning there, that is the result of some well known issues in the human cognitive process, such as the tendency to see patterns in randomness and confirmation bias, not any inherent construction within the text.

You are seriously a joke.

The only joke here is you. If there was meaning there, a brainless machine would be incapable of generating similar content on demand.

You are seriously a joke.

I want to finish the Foundation trilogy and start reading Lacan for begginers… … but I never have enough time.. if only I had my internet cut off…

I missed you, you fucking Nomenklature that is to be shot after the revolution, cause you are to high on intelectuality to feel the people

I never expressed an opinion. I asked him why pomo is shit. You heard him, he can't explain it.

I never said "pomo is good". I haven't even read anything pomo.

It's P U R E N E G A T I O N.
And therefore you're just being silly by saying I'm even suggesting an opinion.

Tfw Lacan is too cool for me and I have to read more Freud first.

Fancy posting any of this over on >>>/freedu/ comrades? Would be much appreciated, and a good archive.

I'll get a bunch of the stirner stuff and post it there

You're a real pal.

Freud is shit though.

Reich said it better.
Psychology for the people.

yes, and orgon-therapy. Posadism is a valid option too

True enough, Lacan was definitely an interesting guy. I heard stories about him being on one hand a total moneywhore, and on the other being really nice to poor people.

This sounds to me like disgusting christian ethics…

kek, well, I like my virtue ethics I suppose