Gay anal sex for $10k

To all straight male anons, if you were offered $10,000 to have your anus fucked by a gay man's dick for 10 minutes, would you do it?

I'll pretend to be straight for $10000

Is $10000 worth the risk of getting AIDS or some other STD?

no

$10,000? Sign me up.

Yes.
I'd enjoy it tbh

Yes! Having dick in your ass feels great.

Stop imagining gay scenarios, you homo.
They will never play out. They are just the fantasies of a degenerate mind, like yours.

Is this like a Pretty Woman kind of thing? Of course. Why wouldn't I? I'n not poor or anything but I could really use 10k for hardly any work.

So pathetic that you actually save those pictures to unleash every time something homoerotic comes up.

pathetic

Is it a feminine penis?

For that money yea

pathetic poor faggots think a measly 10 grand is worth giving up their manhood and catching GRIDS

fucking kill yourselves you are a detriment to humanity and should end your genetic lines

I would ride it for days and then make a review of it.

nobody would pay 60k an hour to fuck my ass, even if i was ok with it

Yes

Dont you fucking call me gay. Im only a gay for pay.

I am not gay, but 10k in 10min is 10k in 10 min

Absolutely not for 2 reasons: 1) I would literally die because I don't have a physical anus and 2) because it's fucking gay. If it was the other way around though, I'd possibly consider it but the payout would have to be bumped up to 100k

For 10k? No STDs and it stays a secret? Fuck yeah I would.

for 10k I'd take it in the ass as long as there's no aids involved

Guess reading isn't really your strong suit; I said it's fucking gay to get fucked

First off OP is both figuratively and literally a faggot.
But I'll answer it anyway. No, I am in no way gay at all. Even if it was a secret it would plague my mind for years. You couldn't give me any amount of money to give up my man hood. Anyone who'd even consider it is an estrogen filled cuckold.

I'd do it for tree fiddy
In case such a thing exists, for 10k he can ram my ass all day I've already tried pegging with a big dildo, so it wouldn't be much different.

As long as I could wear a mask so he wouldn't know who I am, sure might be fun and thats a lot of dough

Yes, but with condom and vaseline.

For $10k as long as he is disease free, yes.

Now that he's already inside and vigorously pumping your prostate, he says 20 to cum all over your face and call you his bitch while you swallow the most of his cum you can recover from your face and his dick.

Are you offering OP?
No STDs?
Get Money?
Where do I sign up?

Yes.

I would

Ill do it for free if your hot

yeah i'd do it for 5k USD with a condom

I'd do it even for $500 tbh

here you go,now bend over