Huge escape or opportunity missed??

OK people long story short here…
I recently nabbed a gig driving a 18 wheel cab over, back and forth between Cleveland and San Fran on a rotating basis.
And tonight i was stopped at the Iowa 80 truck stop when i was approached by a young lady as i was heading back to my rig,wishing to know i i needed some company.
She must of been about 23-25 and quite a fine looking filly.But as i was about to confront a 12 hour shift at the wheel i declined.
When i did so she suggested i may be interested in her sister…and at the drop of a hat a girl who must not have been older than 12-13 stepped out of the shadows and made her presence known..
Now she was a skinny little beauty…lots of legs and not much up top…but a beauty none the less.
But me…i kinda chocked on my cheeseburger,made my awkward goodbyes and headed on my way.

But here i am 3 states later wishing i had taken the chance.

So as a new driver i need to know…did i turn down the opportunity of a lifetime,or do the feds target lonely drivers at truckstops???

your only option now is to become an alcoholic, it's either that or suicide.

I'll pretend you didn't make this up.

The feds don't do that but it's quite possible the whore was filming it to blackmail you.

Dont be an ass man.
I already drink when i can(NOT when working)…but on the other hand i will be passing back throu Iowa in 6 days,and was honestly wondering what my chances were of getting ass raped if i was to take this young lady up on the option of her kid sister?
Do the feds target truck stops?…or are they as they seem,the last bastion of the wild west?
If you have no knowledge of this then please refrain from answering.

depends on if the feds pay more than you

Possibly the worst business model in existence.

Obviously there's a chance some fed will be trying to lay a trap for you. If you want to take the risk or not is between you and your testicles.

Anyway if they say her age and especially if she looks like she could be older than that it's a trap of one kind or another. If they say her age avoid.

Satan here. Fuck her you pansy.

Well i just guessing their ages,thou i would be amazed if the younger gal was older than 13.

Ive got a wife and 3 kids at home myself friend,hence why i headed for the hills on the off chance that i was about to become sme junior feds weekday bust…
But i was so tempted that i thought i should ask here just on the off chance that somebody knew more than me about this tactic…or if we were safe at certain stops.

this is a lie.

You seem to have us confused for your CB radio.

you have to be larping rn

Because nobody in America is getting hired at the moment??
Well fuck you son…after 19 months out of work this is my gig,and i dont care what you think.

No confusion at all…just some things you DO NOT put out over open air.

Are you driving alone or with someone?

pics of 3 kids because I think you're just trying to jerk us around.

Screw you son,i was just asking a question.
And if you dont either have the knowledge or dont feel inclined to answer then dont.
But dont start demanding personal details…thts just plain rude.

Usually alone..currently pulled over near sls,but heading out again in about 4 hours.

implying that nobody would recognise my voice on open if i started asking questions about underage gals??

Seriously?

Explain to me how you managed to get a job driving an 18 wheeler where on day one they allowed you to drive solo as a "new driver".

who said today,or yesterday for that matter,was day one?
New in this industry includes anyone with less than about 12 months experiance,
And btw,just for the record i have driven rigs bigger than this in Australia for several years..i'm just new in this neck of the woods.

Just put up your curtains and pretend like you're asleep when they start banging on your cab door. Either that or use a voice changer like a pr0.

Sorry i just wanted pictures of your kids tbh

Honestly I can't see the being bait. Why of all people would they start targeting truckers all of a sudden? Why not go for actual pedophilia rings and the works?

Well thats not gonna happen(thou they are 3 boys…so you would probably not be interested neway)

You just gave me a seriously lol moment mate.

..And just for the guy asking about my lack of experiance as a new driver and been all alone…theis pic is the kind of rig i'm used to before moving to the states and driving you dinky little trucks ;)

Haha look at this naive faggot still thinking arrests are made to make the world a better place and not just to fill the private prisons with more slave labor.

[citation needed]

Not a bad racket

yep, you're correct.

Glad I could oblige. You won't get any info as to which truck stop has the goods and which doesn't by asking on a troll infested board, bud. Lurk on your cb until someone drops a hint or try making as many trucker friends as you can until someone tells you what is what.

whoa

yeh thats the kind of thing i as worried about in retrospect…
Thou my question seems to have attracted haters…guys questioning my driving skills,and guys wanting pictures of my kids!…lol

Yep i was starting to get that feeling mate…thanks for your input anyway,and i will just have to keep my ears to the ground and pick up the info over time.

i miss the spirit of people just going along with shit on good faith. Hell trucker is a good job for the average Holla Forumstard. Plenty of alone time and no physical labor. Hell you can live as a mobile neet most of the time shit

I only wanted pictures of your kids because I thought they were fem and I thought you were just trying to jerk us around on your break. Don't play with our hearts, user because some of us need this.

Yeh mate its a good gig..no university degree here,just long hours and a good work ethic…i was driving in western Australia for several years before meeting the future wife,and then moved back to the States with her…she's a yank.

Its all good mate,no offense taken.
And just for the record they might be boys,but thats kinda sweet when the oldest (11yo) is starting to bring little friends home of the female kind ;

Combining these two posts made me think of sniper from TF2

stop user ;-;

well now you're just fucking teasing us

Well you just made me feel old as fuck,as i had to google "tf2" and "sniper" just so i knew what you were taliking about!..lol.

Teasing you??
Mate i just spent a summer at home getting used to the older boy bringing his little Primary school (i think you call it elementary?) girlfriends home…and just as it was getting interesting i get a job were i spend 11 days out of 14 on the road!!..AAAaaahh!

That user is implying that you took pictures of the lgs that your son has been bringing home and you brought it up only to tease him.

Truckers are sick fucks. They probably assumed you were like their regulars. They would have wanted you to pay them if they did anything.

Truck stops are one of the best places to find underage prostitutes .
Mostly 15 and over,but seeing younger ones as young as 10 is not uncommon.
Just ask anyone who has lived near one and they will confirm this.
Just be careful of their strung out mothers/fathers/sisters/brothers etc,as they use the young ones as bait sometimes.Not to bust you,but to blackmail you.

They exist and are called Lot Lizards.And they are more commen than you think.