Drugs

We haven't had a drug thread here in a while so here's one.

today i tried a new combo (alcohol + morphine) and it was surprisingly good. any other combos/mixes i should try?

try huffing piss and bleach

sounds great

drugs are bad. they're illegal for a reason

I know you're just meming but
Kys

Most drugs are illegal because they take production away from the user, be it because they are addictive and harmful like meth, or because they can make you realize everything you thought was true is a lie, like LSD.

If you want good goys you have to have productive ones.

Also, the rest of the drugs that are "illegal" are legal under prescription because they are profitable.

one day you're gonna find out.

smoking weed, drinking brandy. enjoying the coming of fall.

Stop using drugs.

I go work on phenibut two or three times a week

I take it currently too.

wat do?

Stop smoking weed ofcourse you fucking stoner

Nah that doesn't work. I've taken 3 month long tolerance breaks before, but just a day or two or smoking again and I'm right back as square one.

maybe try something different? like for example: shrooms. they're another "natures product" like weed, and dont have any downsides or "hangover" (unless you end up having a bad trip lol)

I've done shrooms a few times before and was honestly disappointed by it not being all it was cracked up to be. I expected a real trip, complete with hallucinations, etc.

Shrooms also taste like shit.

Yeah, I wonder. Is this why people call weed a gateway drug? Because after a while, it just isn't enough?
I'm not about to go out and score some meth or something, but I can see how people start down that path from here.

I made the jump to meth from weed. Ain't bad lad tbh.