Have you ever walked 3 miles?

Have you ever walked 3 miles?

I walked 3 miles everyday when I had to go to summer school. It's not even a long walk tbh

nigga why didnt you just use bicycle

I did for a week, until my friend wanted his bike back. Plus, there were a lot of fuckin hills

/thread

dude how is that a long walk? anyone can walk 3 miles in their total day

you can ask me the same question when i went to my previous school for the past 2 years.
Well the answer is that i did actually for the most part use a biclye but at the end of my prev school year (march till end of june) i walked cause my bike was broken and my dad wan't to fix it.
pic related on how i went to school

this tbh

rip

I only walk kilometers tbh.

so does every other country except burgerland

you stupid ass kids have it so good today
when I was your age, I could only make it to school once a year, and 18 of my friends died along the way.
pic related, my old route to school

R u a faget?

tbh you deserved to die.

I walked 40 miles. Get on my level retards

I walked five miles a few years ago when my car broke down.

If it hadn't been freezing cold, and me without my jacket, I would have walked 10 miles all the way home.

If only I had known that you could just hit the starter with a hammer and it would go…

This is how i go to my current school now.
It's pretty nice much cause i only need to walk about 800meters and i don't have to wake up so early as i usually used to do.

By that amount of miles i would have visited my russian step sister 10 times in a year already.

Kys spoiled faggot

33km

i think in total i have

In total what?
In your whole life or what?

Might want to put a little bit of more effort in that

No but I walked four once. I missed the bus in highschool and was too autistic to ask anyone to borrow their phone so I just followed the highway back to my house

Holy shit, that's some severe poverty in america.

i use metric system

I've walked around 14-15 miles in a single afternoon. Just out walking. It's not that big of a deal.

Sure pal, everything is possible on the internet if you just use your imagination

I haven't walked anywhere a mile from my automobile in years…………………………………………..

I used to hike a lot. I used to be prepared for the race war. Now I'm soft, weak, and going to order a pizza while I watch Cowboy Bebop.

I think the farthest I've ever walked was around 20 miles. I was drunk, and it was after I completely humiliated myself at a party and was brutally rejected by a girl.

I have walked 300 miles

That kind of reminds of when my dad once told me he got rejected by a girl which afterwards left him disapointed, sad and mad to take a walk.
While he was walking he stumbled upon some random who tried to rob him by asking him if he has a cigarette.
So what he did, he started to attack and beat up the scammer.

But anyway, i don't why i'm telling you this, i have school tomorow, i'm tired af writing a full criminal record about an suspect, i'm going to shower now and sleep in about half a hour.

So many words i forgot and misspelled because i'm impulsive.

Kek. Great story

Do you walk aimlessly because you have no motivation to do anything at all?

I used to shower……………………… I showered just now, actually. I'm surprised how much it dried my skin out. Ew.

For most anons, aimlessly walking on a regular basis would be a step up.

Reel men only walk furlongs tbh.