What's become of this board?

?

Nothing its just as shit as its been since jim took over.

we just need a cyclic pedo thread and we'll be alright

this tbh af bruv

it's like the mods have never heard of the concept of a 'lightning rod'

Mass exodus due to censorship
This place will be dead as ccluster soon

mass exodus to where my friend because rn this is the 'best' place. if we knew where to go in the first place we wouldn't be here being miserable af

This, theres no viable alternative just dead boards that noone will go to because we're just a splinter of 4chans community and we can't splinter off again and still have enough people to keep an imageboard alive.
What we need is for something to happen to 4chan that Holla Forums can't be used as a solution for, basically a new exodus to a new site just like gamergate caused the exodus to Holla Forums.

i'm fucking erect just thinking about the new exodus

Lets just hope 4chan fucks up in some glorious way, its all we can do at this point.
Or of course hope that hotwheels grows a set of balls and hires a hitman to assassinate jimbo and his son and then retake his rightful place as owner of Holla Forums, that would work.

I could tell you but then I'd also be telling the cancer who ruined this place

the latter seems like a great idea but hw is gone, he's probably forgotten about us by now. Realistically we just hope for another exodus but we could be waiting for a very, very long time.

It has something to do with Rex and diahorreah?

Wrong, wrong, and wrong again. First, there is no "we". There are just anons. Wherever people leave here for it will not be one single site. There is no army. Anons are independent and move *randomly*. Second, the reason you don't know where else to go is not because there isn't any such place. It is because you don't leave here to look. You have to leave before you can explore new avenues. New sites don't just fall into your lap.

See above.

That is true. But it does not change the reality that this board is dead, and getting more dead every week. It does not change the fact that it *WILL* fall to endchan levels. You may not have anywhere else to go, but very soon you will not be coming here anymore because there won't be anyone else here to make it worth our while. Both of these things are true, they are not mutually exclusive. It is not a "one or the other" type deal.

pedophilia isn't free speech

I am too drunk to make sense of this statement. What's a "mutual exclusion"?!?

listen nigger, if there was another imageboard that was friendly I would've found it already. don't just fucking assume the people here haven't tried because I'm sure a lot of them have. we are stuck here not because we're lazy and want to be spoonfed where to go it's because there is no other place to go. it's actually very simple.

No, buy support for it is

Being a faggot isn't free speech either yet here you are.