Mapping the "Alt-Right"

This coordinate plane contains all the people I know of that have not denounced the label of being alt-right or have identified under the alt-right. I need some help with some additions and placement.

I listed Holla Forums because everbody on the east side of the coordinate plane has cross-posters on here

bump

Holy shit, you newfag.

Northeast tip of the coordinate plane would be Nazibols you stupid faggot, Holla Forums are clearly not communists.

There is so much wrong with this graph I don't even know where to begin.

Also its not the same coordinate plane, the top of my plane is not necessarily authoritarian, its economic policy rather than ideology.

Thread over. OP is a total newgger.

You don't know where to start?

Im not going to give the template because then you'd get faggots in here making "funny meme XDDD" versions where everybody is kosher except Holla Forums

Isn't Richard Spencer the publisher of radix?

HAS TRUMP TAUGHT YOU NOTHING

Hes the founder, but individual contributors and content creators seem to be more on the level with the JQ than spencer himself.

This is the Alt-Right

Deal with it faggots

OK yeah. Spencer is a faggot but guys like Greg Hood seem redpilled.

My axes isn't an entire political spectrum, its a spectrum of the alt-right

That puts them almost the nose with Bernie Sanders though, although hes a little more left wing.

The only reason for the leftward shift are the weakness of the political compass with its ridiculous false trade-offs.

Free markets are good, but CEOs should have their shit pounded in when they act like kikes and abuse the people

True, but your positioning is wrong, that would make the alt-right more centrist.

Literally the exact opposite.

It's right in the middle, not to either side, because how is applying natural laws to governance in any way left or right wing?

Version 3, added Vox Day and Red Ice

You're not reading the labels of the coordinate plane

Much easier one lads.

I would say TRS is closer to the JQ than MPCdot. MPCdot is more philosemitic and cucked on Jews overall.

Is MPC closer to Kosher than radix? Give me a coordinate, right now MPC is at L20, L being the verticle axis

Probably at the level of radix. They like "good Jews" like Paul Gottfried. TRS is probably beyond the "good Jew" meme from what I have seen (I guess the most extreme on the JQ axis would be exterminationism).

You would be correct

cut your dick off, retard

V4, moved MPC

Bump for psychotic dictatorship.

with me as dictator

That is where I am, I support a relaxed agrarian theocratic Monarchy.

The problem is it doesn't account for morality and ethics, only economic.

Religious people tend to be a little to the left economically and to the right culturally.

yeah but left-right is a stupid scale

Did you go to public school?

Spencer does criticize Jews now and then he just doesn't focus on it. It's a strategy to attract normies. Radix and spencer are also planely anti-libertarian. And as far as I know Jared doesn't comment on economics.

Hes pro-freedom of association, hes not a white nationalist

OP is a newfag that should lurk more.

altright is too nebulous a term
It isnt nessecarrily disenfranchised voters
It isnt nessecarrily redpilled natsocks
Thats what fucking sucks about this shitty new altright meme, you can't pin it down with Milo, TRS, and everyone else chipping in their own two cents.

Because they are altright, I am not. I dont think anyone should attach themselves to the term unless they want to claim it.

There is no alt-right

>>>/oven/

I like this scale. I'd say that the bulk sympathizers of alt-right is dead center pro-white nationalists.

I really fucking hate this stupid fucking political compass that everyone uses.

The green quadrant, left libertarianism, makes absolutely no sense. You can't have shared ownership of the means of production, or a highly regulated economy, or wealth redistribution systems, without an authoritarian government to enforce them. Otherwise, everyone would just opt out and it would fall apart. And if everyone can opt out, then it's just right-libertarian (aka plain old libertarian) with certain parts of Ancapistan choosing to voluntarily share things, not unlike an extended family sharing resources.

But this is always countered by someone saying:

Which is absolute bullshit and not the way it works. But let's just roll with this anyway. Even if that were the case, the social policies desired by so-called left-libertarians are authoritarian as fuck. They desire to ENFORCE egalitarian principles on a group of people that largely do not act that way. You have to force businesses to bake gay wedding cakes. You have to force people to associate with blacks and jews against their will. You have to force people to do business with anyone no matter what. You have to force diversity quotas and such. In a society that ACTUALLY has no laws pertaining to social politics, it ends up inherently being very conservative, because that's how people naturally act. People naturally form in groups and ostracize against those that are fucking weird, like gays and degenerates and those who go against the grain.

The most obvious example being the SJWs and antifa, who desire the government to go around in unlabeled vans and shitcan anyone who commits ""hate speech"". But these same authoritarian marxists would be labeled as "left libertarian" on the graph/test because the test assumes that the only form of moral authoritarianism is white christian traditionalism.

Did you not read Mussolini/Gentile?