WTF is D doing?

HE UNBANNED EVERYONE

sys.8ch.net/log.php?board=b

Other urls found in this thread:

english.stackexchange.com/questions/104403/when-do-you-leave-a-space-in-a-paragraph-and-when-do-you-not
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BASED DYSNOMIA

BASED SYSNOMIA

today was a good day tbh

fuck off phonefag

posting on fone is very comfy tbh

He's lost his mind, I suspect.

hory shet.jpg

Because that's all his IPs

I'm sure they're all just VPN IPs pedos use to troll him and he knows that banning a bunch of VPNs is a terrible idea so periodically he unbans them all again.

This

Everyone suspects dys to be losing his mind but you need to realize dys hasn't been sane for years and years. He's a pedophile like most of us here, he loves lolis and he's borderline bipolar.

only the 2D kind

What would it be like to be friends with Dys irl? Do you think he cries when he gets too drunk? Would you let him vent on your shoulder, Holla Forums? Listen to him share his demons and his pain and self loathing? Would you be there for him, the friend he's always needed in this cold, uncaring world?

dys is /ourguy/

I'd kill him so we get another bo ngl

I know but he'll start with 2d lolis and end up liking 3d lolis. He's just in denial rn and he's nuking all the cute 3d lolis because it'll actually break his conditioning.

hopefully

I just want you to know that this picture is the best picture in the history of the internet. For maximum versatility, I suggest making different variations of it where the symbology on the uniform is changed to any of the following:

I miss zhenya dumps ;-;
It's not like I couldn't find her pictures on her social media accounts but when she's shared here it's great. It makes me feel a bit better about my demons

that's not a signal for you to start dumping zhenya because hex is up and about

or is it?

Good, bans are gone ids are gone. Might just hang out here some now.

that depends :3

He probably likes 3D as well he just likes being the board owner of Holla Forums better so he can have some form of authority in his life and if he didn't do exactly what jim says then he'd get kicked out and someone else would replace him to do what jim says anyway so in his eyes it might as well be him even though it makes him the giant faggot that everyone hates.
That doesn't mean we have to like it though which is why we all fuck with him by posting the most inoffensive shit ever that he has to delete constantly, its the price he has to pay for being jims cuck :^)

What about Pepe or the Kekistan flag? Could be funny, but I'm not big on Kekistani faggots.

cancer

Okay that wasn't a signal to start dumping Zhenya

He won't step down because he doesn't want to give his users the satisfaction of him finally leaving but he also doesn't want to "revive" this board so he goes out of his way to not give a fuck about anything. If anything he's stuck with us.

no shit hexfag. they're 4chan LARPing redditors.

nigga he asleep and shet

Because he is desperate for PPH. He is on thin ice with Jim, and needs to get this board back into shape because Jim is trying to sell 8ch. So he really doesn't care if the pedos come back and he has to spend 24/7 deleting shit, as long as the numbers come back up. Why do you think he has been starting threads he knows will be controversial? "Hex appreciation thread"…yeah, right!

The thing is that he has alienated everyone who has ever posted on this board, and nobody is going to come to his aid now that he is the one needing help. In fact, they are all going to let him hang and watch as the numbers keep dropping out from under him.

Dysnomia is panicking. If you really want him gone, now is the time to make sure it happens. Just stop posting for a couple weeks, and he will be gone. All you have to do is LITERALLY nothing.

what who where when why how

It is being talked about on a number of boards here and at 4chan, apparently it was posted somewhere on 2chan (which Jim owns), but it wasn't in English so I didn't bother trying to check it out.

it's the double space user fellas
just leave him be

t. dysnomia
"Nothing to see here, move along."

He's seperating paragraphs which is a normal thing to do….

clueless fucking imbeciles

Open any book ever and tell me if they double space between the paragraphs

You know what is sad? That the Hex appreciation thread has around 150 posts in it, all but 3 telling him he sucks ass, but the Dysnomia appreciation thread has only 3 posts in it. What's sad about that? That nobody even gives enough of a shit about Dysnomia to tell him to fuck off, and he just doesn't comprehend what that means.

Try opening something other than a comic book, you faggot. EVERY major publisher double spaces between paragraphs. It is AP standard.
Educated anons write like that normally. It just stands out to you because you are not.

I hadn't even noticed….lol

are you an imbecile?

you realize I made that thread. It wasn't Hex or Dysnomia, it was me. I explained to Hex why I made it but all my posts got deleted when I woke up. I didn't make the Dys Thread though. Found my deleted 'explanation.'

Just stop dude, you're fucking embarrassing yourself.

you realize nobody cares?

double space user seems to care but he's triggered about everything so I guess he doesn't count.

(Heil'd)
Nice book.

Here, Schlomo: english.stackexchange.com/questions/104403/when-do-you-leave-a-space-in-a-paragraph-and-when-do-you-not

Sounds like you are the one he triggered to me. How retarded do you have to be to get triggered by how many spaces someone puts between shit?

DOES
THIS

PISS
YOU

OFF???

There is a 'double space' user that is pepetually triggered about anything. He's been whining and moaning about literally everything dys and his vols do for months upon months. It's not my fault you don't recognize he's the 'double space' user.

see above, imbecile

←——- This retarded. Any more questions?

You know how we know that you are Dysnomia?

holy shit, he really does look like a pedophile…

BTW, EVERYONE has been whining and moaning about literally everything you and your vols do for months upon months. Why single the user out for his spacing?

Cause it looks retarded?

user, how do you want me to prove to you I'm not dys, no I won't fucking take a picture of my irl. If I was dys I'd just nuke this thread and laugh at you retards for still being here but no it's still up.
See

You sure you want to use that logic?

Nobody gives a fuck if you are or aren't.
NOBODY

GIVES

A

SINGLE

FUCK

OR

A

DOUBLE

SPACE

EVERYONE GIVES A FUCK BECAUSE LOOK HOW MANY FUCKING REPIES HAVE BEEN BOSTED ABOUT THE DOUBLE SPACE user.
THIS IS WHAT HE WANTS AND WE'RE GIVING IT TO HIM.
good job everyone

The above argument is the real reason this board is dying.
Anons with nothing of substance to contribute come here to quarrel.
They derail other anons trying to have intelligent discussions.

I don't come here for intelligent dicussions. I come here for the chaos made by the diaperfags. Diaperfags are the worst kind of fags but they sure know how to stir shit up.

There are no intelligent discussions here. The wisest understand they know nothing at all

Stir shit up?
If your idea of stirring shit up is having textual arguments on the internet…
Get a life.

lol

What the fuck have you been reading, user.

That's Socrates

Almost as bad as the people who think schools should be allowed to teach completely in arabic

Yes they do stir shit up. Look what habbened to most of the 'pedo' friendly boards. Look at what's been the 'hottest' topic for more than a year. Look at the state of the catalog, look at how many replies the 'pedo' friendly threads. Look at this thread. Look at how it was derailed into being a pedo discussion. Open your fucking eyes.
Are you from reddit/halfchan?

Are you actually fucking retarded?

You clearly are.

Glad I a not the only one who thinks so.

For recognizing he's the double space, user? Flawless fucking rebuttal, good one mate.

That's great and I bet you're the original niggers who thought i was dysnomia. Your opinions don't hold much value to me but thanks for speaking your mind.

posting this from my fone at school we did it guys epic win

Even after what happened to PewDiePie…

wew

You must have your arms growing from anal or smth

At least IDs are gone

true
samefagging is pretty fun at times

this

!This so much!

ok i'll stop

lol yea

based Hex tbh

wtf i love hex now

won't be for long though. the Hexocaust is coming

no pls ;~;

uh
yeah… "won" the spam war
they disabled tor aka anonymity aka the very point of Holla Forums

wait they did?
ive been posting from tor the past few hours

I prefer the term pedocaust myself, as I'm not the one who will be holocausted

tor posting is totally removed now? not even just text?

no, tor posting works fine. it was disabled for a couple hours at most

what habbened my fuhrer i was sleeping

k, thanks
Heil Hex

i wasn't around when it got disabled, but i assume some fag was spamming threads with tor again

no one bombed cp which was surprising. did the fbi niggers get restless or what

I thought file posting from Tor was disabled?
Then again, the anonnigger who dumped a large amount ~2 weeks ago was not even on Tor

it is

I waasn't talking about the torfag situation. I was just referring to one user who systematically dumps cp when vols are asleep.
Torfags can't post files or create new threads on this board.

I guess I'll have to get ready for the flood then

Get to building the Ark

Honestly when there's this one user who dumps the same clips of cp on a daily basis at the same times of the night it really makes me wonder if he's an fbi or cia nigger. kinda scared tbh

I came to check these dubs. I didn't read the thread.

It's a funny meme but it's not likely. It's not legal for them to do that. Links maybe, but not actual videos

I could certainly be wrong

how often has this happened?

Dysnomia is objectively the most chaotic thing about 8/b/ and chaos is the only thing thats likable about Holla Forums. Therefore I wish him well. it wont stop you niggers from making the same 10 to 15 thread variations over and over again

Yeah, there's no fucking way it's legal for the FBI to spread nudes of children around the internet

Literally every day for approximately two months straight but he or (((they))) vary their clips and typing pattern so I can't be sure if they're actually cia or fbi niggers. All I can say is I'm a bit paranoid.

Are you being sarcastic? Because they have 100s if not 1000s on top of 1000s honeypots dotted around the clearnet and deep.

As the other user said, they might have links that can help them to prove "intent to obtain", but I'd be shocked if the FBI was actually spreading cp.

It wouldn't be absurd if they did distribute cp because their probably stacked with it. These mother fuckers are convuloted af and their suppose to be the good goys.

what's it to you?

Sure they have honey pots, but the pots don't actually contain any honey. But who knows, the government can get away with things, we never know.

They did 'run' at least one CP site on Tor (Playpen, I think), but they claim they never uploaded anything to it, only tracked things.

most western govt's are totally corrupt, (((USA))) near the top

test

I've just never heard of any solid evidence to back that up. I shouldn't say I'd be shocked… just moderately surprised.

Ok, this makes a lot more sense

ftfy

ayyy i'm unbanned

The question is: what does the CPanon hope to accomplish by spamming CP here? Doubt any user is going to even click on it or download it(!), especially when the filenames are so obviously illicit. (pthc, 8yo.,etc.) What's the point?

dubs confirm, the West is cancer.

why would they have to?

if you oppose this, how would you enforce anti-cp laws then?

fyi, they did not set that site up, they seized it.

I bet your shitty mudslim country is totally not corrupt

dysnomia is the one who posts the cp tbh

Yes, and for 2 weeks they ran it. Many of the people who were de-anonymized were let go because the Fedniggers didn't want to expose their NIT techniques in court

He or (((they))) upload pg, mouse, jb cam videos, pthc and a variety of midgets all with very recognizable file names. I'm not sure what he's trying to achieve either but he's been doing it for months now.

It's all just paranoia tbh but I wouldn't be surprised if they did a little distributing

Once is one thing, but for months?
Obvious filenames?
Not worried about getting caught?

Does raise serious red flags. Honestly, there is only one group that could do that without fear, because they themselves ARE the law. Maybe

you're so paranoid. he's obviously just a butthurt pedo who wants to destroy this site becaus it ain't "muh pedo paradise" anymore. I really do believe that feds have better things to do than spamming totally irrelevant imageboards with cp.

I mean can you really blame us?
Well his efforts will be fruitless at this rate. I like his determination if he's actually not one of (((them))) but realistically he's wasting his time and effort.

pedos are scum and will be eradicated, Holla Forums it seems we will have a huge cleaning to do, we need to eradicate, nazis and commies, sjws and moralfags,collectivists, pedos and religious scum.

that's to start with, only few humans will be left to populate the earth and it will be heaven in time.
The groups I mentioned are cancerous and beyond redemption

This is a fair counterpoint, I admit.

So he risks 10+ years in prison (for CP distribution) to prove his point? Not very smart.

Does he ever write before he posts the stuff?
The one drop I witnessed ~2 weeks ago, I recall one user saying he wanted to "get rid of his CP", so he was "deleting" it from his PC by uploading it here, or something stupid like that.

This

Anons have no common sense when it concerns this stuff, because their fears tend to overshadow it.

nazis did nothing wrong
*tips fedora*

for sure

I think he feels safe behind his 7 proxies and doesn't even think about that. but you're right, it's not very smart.

I noticed that there were always some tor users thanking him for his posts and asking for more, could have been him

But nothing has changed except the speed with which the pics are deleted. Nobody has prevented anyone from posting anything. A CP flood could still easily occur at any time and at such a rate that Hex could not keep up with deleting all of it. As long as it is just this one guy doing it everything seems based, but the fact is that nothing has actually changed with regard to CP and Holla Forums.

FYI: Here is how the FBI honeypots work, including how Playpen worked after they took it over. It is a "post some to get some" arrangement. They post carefully cropped teaser images to avoid being illegal, and promise that you will get access to the catalog of images if you submit some of your own first. Anyone taking the bait and posting CP gets snagged. No posting of CP on their part, or posting of links (although they do that on image boards to lead you to the sites that are the honeypots).

That might be a different user because I was in that thread when he started dumping his 'cp folder.' It was mainly pthc videos and pthc gifs.
But the 'cpanon' who usually does daily dumps mainly consisting of midgets, jb cam videos and sometimes but rarely pthc. It seems like he lurks potential threads that 'are on topic' and dumps one video and usually says something on the lines of "I'll continue if someone esle contributes," which is a red flag itself. It honestly just seems 'too good to be true.'

it's because of the CPfags that mods are triggered by Zhenyaposting :(

That might be a different user because I was in that thread when he started dumping his 'cp folder.' It was mainly pthc videos and pthc gifs.
But the 'cpanon' who usually does daily dumps mainly consisting of midgets, jb cam videos and sometimes but rarely pthc. It seems like he lurks potential threads that 'are on topic' and dumps one video and usually says something on the lines of "I'll continue if someone esle contributes," which is a red flag itself. It honestly just seems 'too good to be true.'

…flood?

Mb internet decided to poop itself

Dysomniachangeofheart.jpg?

that's sounds different than what's going on here.
At least the one drop I witnessed

multiple cpanons?

the incident I witnessed happened right around this time of day. don't know if that helps

Yes the was the 'deleting my cp folder' user but I believe that was just a one off thing.
This one cpanon usually starts dumping 5 hours before said deleting my cp user. Sorry I'm tired and can't think of timezones rn and I'm probably not making it easier for you to understand.

II(a)/4,iii;47Bcy3183II(a)/4,iii;47Bcy3183II(a)/4,iii;47Bcy3183II(a)/4,iii;47Bcy3183II(a)/4,iii;47Bcy3183II(a)/4,iii;47Bcy3183II(a)/4,iii;47Bcy3183II(a)/4,iii;47Bcy3183II(a)/4,iii;47Bcy3183 tbh fam

i can't read these runes

i understand you

literally doesn't even post here anymore stop making threads about him

since when? I saw posts a few days ago from him

CUCKNOMYA CAN'T UNRAPE HIS ASSHOLE!

He posts here occasionally in bursts then stops for awhile. He's completely right that this board is mostly politics, discussion of pedos, the same topics over and over and devoid of much sense of humor. I come here in bursts just like him, can't see how anyone stays on this board daily.

Same. I get on Holla Forums kicks, but my breaks are always longer than my stays. In fact, I hadn't posted here for nearly a year until a few weeks ago. I just couldn't take the 24/7 kennedi spam and unbridled autism that seemed to peak about a year ago.

Daily reminder that Dysturbia is the cancer killing this board. Censorship creates disdain in the users, resulting in a backlash of low-quality spam and uncreative repetition due to paranoia of being banned/deleted.

I don't know what else to do with my useless NEET self…:/..

I know you might not like this answer but go out there and live friend. Do drugs (not too many just enough) fuck grills (or guys if you like that) go to work (get hobbies if you cant find a job) go to school (if you cant do that travel). There's a lot more to life. Ive had some of the best times of my life as a neet, but I was always doing shit, and in my downtime Id post on chans. You don't need to be living a tradiontal life or need money to have a good time. You have to be creative, and resourceful. And you can learn that shit. Go romance somebody, go play in a band, write a book read 10 of them. The world is your oyster open that bitch the fuck up. Its your own fault for not doing anything, no one elses.

I'd rather be a NEET than a degenerate.

And cause you lock yourself into ideas that you undoubtedly got from the internet, you don't even enjoy living your life. You can not do drugs, but sex is far from a degenerate activity its a basic aspect of human happiness honestly. Your afraid of living, and you've only got ideas that the internet told you were solid, good, basic to fall back on. You could be doing a lot more, but hey, that'd be totally degenerate. Are you having fun having no fun at all? You could turn it all around, right now, start living. But I bet you'll be back posting the same shit you did yesterday instead.

Keep telling yourself that. Fucking whores for lustful pleasure is degenerate.

It's good to strike somewhat of a balance, but there's really no good way to spend your time. It's very relative. Some people don't enjoy socializing very much and don't want families, and that takes a pretty big chunk out of the incentive to reintegrate into society.