Bill Burr on Trump

Which one of you guys Redpilled him?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F_Is_for_Family
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5HspdJV5dg8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wasn't he a Cruzmissile?

He's married to a high-T negress.

Towards the end you can hear how he's conflicted about it. The media lies about trump's bankruptcies are starting to wear off. The conditioning is weakening.

I thought he hated Trump.

He did, now he just wants to see the world burn.

And that's where I stopped listening.
Bill Burr is a faggot.
Fuck off, Bill.

Patrice O'Neal didn't think Bill actually liked niggers. He said that Bill Burr was "Sleeping with the enemy"

Burr was really into conspiracies, he was a pretty red pilled white guy from boston, more of a no bullshit type of guy than fully right wing.
But then he got jungle fever and married a negress so he proably has conflincting views now

The guy is cringy to listen to. It's like this election is to much for him to think about.

Yeah, massively redpilled. About as redpilled as something that is very not redpilled - and wrong on every 2nd thing he says.

Good find OP.

Never understood Ameri/pol/'s fascination with this guy.

Lots of normalfags listen to him though.

Don't cheapen the word "Redpill". He's not redpilled. He just dislikes the people (who are a mix of Jews and goys caught up in a Jew circlejerk, but he does not think of them in those terms) around him and wants them to suffer.

Bill Burr is perpetually stuck on the line between bluepill and redpill.

He is clearly smart enough to see how much of the liberal agenda is bullshit but he also seems to want to believe it. Probably because he has a nigress for a girlfriend and his career would be ruined if ever shit on Hollywood too much

Burr is Joe Average. Neither redpilled nor fully bluepilled. Most working class men are more or less like him but keep it to themselves, his position as a comedian just lets him be more open.

Burr comes across as someone who briefly peered into that rabbit hole, then got pulled back into blue pill territory while holding on to a bit of what he was exposed to. It results in a confused person, unable to settle back into ignorant normalcy while never pushed to dig deeper into what he saw.

Because most of them are young faggots raised in sheltered lives and never heard raw masculinity, so think this dead fat nigger is a good role-model because he treats females like shit and they see that as a positive thing since females hate them anyways.

Nigger fought for the 1st amendment against the cultural Marxists instead of kowtowing like a good boy would.

I don't O'Neal, but I respect his stand for the 1st.

Bill Burr is purple pilled at best. That red faced faggot is married to a revolting nigger bitch and seems to be determined to stay in his cocoon of comfy dogshit even while vocalizing the evidence of how fucked up things are around him on a regular basis. He's too smart to fully buy into the blue pilled bullshit. He's just too much of a pussy to fully embrace the red pill and all it's soul-crushing connotations. Pisses me off to no end.

FTFY you fucking imbecile.

He was a fat muh dickin nigger who ate himself to death. And only trashy bitches respond to that.

All women respond to being treated like shit, aka "alphad"

A lot of dumb chicks do but I guess it's because I compare it to my surroundings. Good luck getting a good woman here acting like a fat diabetes angry nigger.

I'm not quite sure about that tbh, user.

I use to listen to the opie and Anthony show, patrice was pretty open about being racist and misogynist like ant was.
It was like some uneasy truce were two racist guys from different races would shit talk each other for laughs.

If patrice has not been a fat nigger who died of a stroke he would have had afield day with what happened to ant.

Patrices comedy act was racial but a lot of it was veered more towards gender, if he were alive he would of been king of the MRA, mgtow crowd.

All your women react positively to being treated like shit. Yours included. Idiot.

I think he just fled the country because he could feel the blacklivesmatters and race war shit coming. Faked his own death.

But officially he ate himself to death, said he couldn't help it. That is pathetic.

ok fag

░░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
░▐████▀▒▒▒█░█▀▀▒▒▀██████▄
░███▀▒▒▒▒▒▀▀█▀█▒▒▒▒▀█████
░▐██▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀░▀▒▒▒▒▒▒████▌
░▐█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▌
░░█▒▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▒▒▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▒▐███▌
░░░▐░░░▄▄░░▌▐░░░▄▄░░▌▐███▌
░▄▀▌░░░▀▀░░▌▐░░░▀▀░░▌▒▀▒█▌
░▌▒▀▄░░░░▄▀▒▒▀▄░░░▄▀▒▒▄▀▒▌
░▀▄▐▒▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒█
░░░▀▌▒▄██▄▄▄▄████▄▒▒▒▒█▀
░░░░▄██████████████▒▒▐▌
░░░▀███▀▀████▀█████▀▒▌
░░░░░▌▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▌▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▐▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀░▀▄
░░░░▄▌░░▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀░░░░▐▄

he sounds like a cuck

I think they got rid of him for speaking out. Having a nigger dropping any type of red pills on other niggers and normalfags is bad for the agenda. Patrice himself alluded to the idea in an O&A interview. The webm is floating around here somewhere.

I just noticed how I lost all interest in stand-up after swallong the red pill.

How the fuck on earth is that redpilled?

I listen to his podcast every week, and he likes Trump about as much as Holla Forums likes Israel.

He doesn't like the idea of Trump winning, he likes the idea of all the assmad Hollywood types (not the small guys, but the SUPER progressive types) getting assblasted.

The only thing that Burr is even close to being redpilled on is feminism/women. I dare you to find me two episodes (not his Thursday episodes since they're only half new material) in the last year where he hasn't has an "Ughhh, white people"/"lol I shouldn't say anything, I'm just some white guy" moment.

He married a tranny and took some hush money to go to Brazil because the kikes found him funny. Not a threat.

He has a standup special in the works and he's headlining an event that's been running since August 31st that runs to the 4th.

There is not one single "red pilled" thing in that audio.

Kill yourself, faggot.

Eh.

He's kind of a cuck tbh fam.

You have a source on that? This piqued my interest.

Niggers are like dogs, sometimes they just start acting out even though they were well behaved in the past.

Same applies to women btw

Yup, cuck.

Fucking wew lad.

This shit was pretty funny though tbh fam

We can use "he's on something" or on a placebo.

I don't really see how I could put it on the site but that nigger is a degenerate and still alive.

a seed was planted nonetheless

If this is a recent recording, someone should poke him on social media regarding those issues.

Why does he call Trump a dope? What does he mean by dope? Standard bluepill shit or a more idiosyncratic view?

Not entirely true. Yes, his advice on women overall was nigger tier, but the core of what he was saying was spot fucking on. The guy understood women. Sure, his advice on getting women or getting laid were degenerate and only attracted degenerate women, but his relationship advice works plenty well on good women.

I think every man should watch that video where he explains the "Shit test" and how to deal with women when they try it. The shit test is the biggest relationship ender, and women don't realize they're destroying their own relationships with it, because they don't realize that they're doing it. And men don't see it for what it is and cuck themselves.

3 days ago from his podcast on youtube.

Bluepill obviously. TV says trump stupid, him no use big words like experts, him no have harvard phd like dr shekelgoldberg.

Standard bluepill shit.

In practically the same sentence he questions whether or not Trump is a billionaire, claims he inherited his money, and that he went bankrupt - the last of which, at least, he knows isn't true.

Bill Burr is a dope, genuinely, and on some level he knows it - but he lives in LA, with a progressive negress who he married like a fool, so he's basically drowningin bluepill Los Angeles progressivism (ie Jewry) on the daily.

He just wrote a show with a Jew.
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F_Is_for_Family

Checked for someone from the Twitter brigade go poke him and call him a cuck.

See what happens.

That's a job for someone else. Would be fun to see how he reacts though.

That's funny. The point he brought up is the exact reason I start liking Trump. I wanted (still do) to see every single liberal leftist's minds fucking explode in a Trump win scenario. I wanted that so much, that was around the same time I found Holla Forums (5-7 months ago now) then within a month you fuckers converted me.

Into the trash you go.

It's been a crazy ride.

Patriki was one of the funniest men ever. Actually one of the good ones, they do exist.

It wasn't even us. Bleeding heart liberals are getting so pathetic that the average person can no longer take them seriously at all.

I feel the same way. A lot of people will probably vote Trump just to spite libshit SJWs.

I don't understand leftist in LA

This is how I convert californians on immigration. They quickly understand that another Chevy SUV filled to the bring with 8 taco benders and their goblin mother does no good for us.

He wasn't afraid to be brutally honest on how he saw things. Honesty is the path to the red pill.

We've reached the breaking point. When you have middle aged housewives crying on facebook videos saying

"not EVERYTHING is defendable!!!"

Then you've reached normal people on a fundamental level. Nobody is going to stand for it forever.

source on this?

the left has pushed things too far, now the pendulum will swing back to the far-right

the right wing 50s was replaced with left wing 60s

left wing 70s was replaced with nixon and reagan

reagan revolution replaced with bill clinton and obama (dubya was a cuck liberal who went along with it)

now it's time again for far-left commies and SJWs to be replaced by nazis and fascists

God, this video never fails to make me smile.

That's a good question, even I don't know.

I live extremely close to LA. They're either delusional and do not see a correlation to opening the border and every other point you said, or something something else entirely.

We should've kept it as land ownership equals a right to vote.

fuck it makes me sad. republicans would win every election in a landslide if not for shitskins :(

FUNNY, ISN'T IT?

They're looking for the Kryptonite, but the Donald has said it himself, he's Batman. His only weaknesses are the same vulnerabilities the rest of us have, chiefly his mortality.

>mfw I'm going to be at adult daycare college when Trump wins

He's another Boston area kid…Boston is defo over represented by 2000% in the comedy world. How come?

Who doesn't love those mouthy McBastards?

As the kids say? For the Lulz.

That's pretty much the first step towards actually wanting him as the president for legitimate reasons.

Interesting that the pacific north west is that conservative. I live in Vancouver, and granted that's across the cuck line, but I don't see the Asian globalist Pacific coastal culture leaning that way.

Colo(u)r me surprised.

It's a major city in New England, which is the region with the most (((influence))) over what the rest of the country hear. Bostonians have a bit more working-class credibility than Jew Yorkers, which Jew York (((media))) types (who they network with) use to distill East Coast dildo sensibilities to the rest of the country through a messager they can tolerate.

Fucking hell that city was so great at one point. ;_;

Dubs confirm. Even if I wasn't a Holla Forumsack I'd vote for him just to shit on the far lefty types.

This is alright, a nice redpill for most mainstreamers, but it's not white nationalism.

Irish Catholic bants culture and some good comedy clubs for people to make a name for themselves.

I love these digits.

I did right after I got him to divorce his negro wife and had him reflect on his stance on the incompetence of women two years ago and how he did actually see Trump in a positive light a year ago, and his demonization of Trump just half a year ago.

After that we got together and discussed the virtues of not being a drunk, living in the hotbed of jewish and goy cultural marxists, having his income not be dependent on having "connections" so he doesn't have to cow tow to every dumb political bullshit that is always happening.

In the end we came together in a brotherly hug, with soft tears in our eyes whispering how dumb fucks on Holla Forums will make low effort, stupid threads about damn near everything and justifying it by adding buzzwords like "redpill", "this guys opinion on Trump" and anything else flimsy enough so you keep on sucking that Mainstream Teat, even if just the outer crusts of it.

Also, OP. Bill told me to tell you:
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

[no body]

He didn't divorce Nia. You're just a drive by >(1).

Honestly iv'e never thought about but even though we'd know how to beat him better than any faggot liberal I honestly have no fucking clue how to take him down.

The only thing that I can think of is a major fuckup on his own or proof of a major scandal that he's covered up.

I always thought that Boston area people were just funnier than the rest of the country…Of course, I'm biased being a Boston area kid myself.

Seriously though, Boston is like the 8th biggest market in the US. It's not that big of a population center. Even New York doesn't hold a candle to Boston per capita of famous comedians and Hollywood celebrities.

I'm glad I'm from there tbh…

I think that the reason why non-whites have been allowed to take over Urban centers is because moving to a white Suburbs is easier than organizing a national political campaign.

So what happens when we have nowhere to go?

You answered your own question, user.

Lulz is a more admirable motive than any liberal idea.

All the kikes and corporatists would buy up the land and shut out everyone else from voting, you fucking dipshit.

Military or similar service. Go full Starship Troopers.

Why do you think Trump went there?

I'm glad he came though. Too bad that I missed the GR rally, but I had to see family for Christmas break.

Or are you that fucking stupid to not get that I'm making a joke while also implying that this thread is worthless trash?

[no point]

Considering how close he is in the polls in MI, there's a great chance he'll be back soon.

(self check)
(palindrome)
TUEBOR

It's under control. Don't worry about it.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5HspdJV5dg8

We're are just funnier people on average. The level of banter of whites in Magachusetts is off the charts compared to the rest of the country. We're constantly and mercilessly shitting on each other with acerbic wit. I've been all across this great country and met lots of fine white people but none of them were as sharp tongued with the bantz as the people in The Commonwealth. There's a reason other than the way we drive that we are referred to as Massholes.

Because you're almost entirely faggots who are balls deep on the dildo.

So Bostonites confirmed as IRL shitposters?

Fuck off faggot

Anyone who doesn't have family going to back to the 1700's in the 13 colonies and doesn't currently live in the 13 colonies is not a real American.

Mmmmmm. Nah, Malcolm X and Louis Farakahn are from the streets of Boston, lad. There is something in our streets and culture that makes us want to fuck with Jewish main stream pop culture.

Feels

The spirit of Sam Adams?

How the hell did you have family on both sides of 1812?

Did one of your ancestors defect and fight for the bongs?

Perhaps..:

No, some were Scottish and fought for the British (mom's side). My mom's family is mostly based in the South while dad's came from England, then Canada, and then the North.

Explain the proplapsed masshole you have, cocksucker. Why are your white men still faggots (see: and the faggy comedians you're so proud of)? Why was your state the first to try to legalize fag marriage?

That feel when direct descendant of the guy who fought the masons and won Vermont for the anti-masonic party.

Also some absolute cunt desecrated his grave in the 70's and stole his skull for some cunt collector.

I'm actually from another one of the 13 colonies.

Anti-Masons were pretty based.

>tfw I have Masons in my family
I hope they were all low level guys instead of being into the upper level weird shit.

I'm not going to reply to a primitive retard. Rephrase your question.

Massachusetts has a ton of universities and thus has a bunch of out of state Jews that influence local politics.

I always did want to be Stonewall Jackson when I grew up.

There is nothing more suffering

Dude, you didn't make it in show business because you weren't funny. No "Massholes" held you back. You just sucked.

Why do you talk like a fag and why is your shit all retarded?

Not when he wins, then you can subsist on pure butthurt for weeks.

Answer my question, Faggot New Englander (redundant) Defense Force.

There were no whites in the Americas in 1100's faggot.

See my
Post above, faggot. You're not funny. You will never be funny.

Your comedy career is officially over, Faggot.

New England is the whitest part of the country man.

Ok so you talk like a fag because you're gay and your shit's all retarded because you are retarded. Got it.

I'm backing the other user on the objective fact that you're a massive fucking faggot that should kill himself.

O&A was legendary, no holds barred on almost anything, especially race talk, patreekys stand up is so-so but he fucking raped, maimed and killed on O&A, despite the fact that he was a fucking idiot on a lot of things

One of the biggest tragedies of our modern age is that treeky didnt live long enough to witness and mock the crazy SJWorld we live in now, he wouldve been on a constant field day

Explain to me one good thing Bostonian political thought has brought the rest of the country in the past 200 years.

Mob violence.

No it isnt. I wish retards
would
Stop spewing mouth diariah based on some
Kind of "Kennedy Utopia".

Hey fuck face! New England is composed of old factory/mill towns. Much of which are filled
By illegal immigrants.

New England is more hardcore than 95% of the CUNTry. In terms of dealing with illegal aliens.

The media has brainwashed the goyim to associate New England with "spoiled white people"

I can't wait for the day of revenge tbh.

You don't type like an user.

I'm not an "user".

Then fucking leave faggot.

How about you become non anomalous so you can fight me faggot?

Are you willing to do that pussy?

A lot of good dead comedians were on Opie and Anthony.

Yeah but if it was just shit like more bushes and mccains it wouldn't help us much at all. The average evangelical republican leader is pure shit.

Of course you aren't you coward.

This is an anonymous imageboard if you hate anonymity then fucking leave.

Patrice was form Boston…

*from*

I would wager it's white Masshole influence on said niggers that inspires such impulses in them, not magical streets.

Stay salty nigger, I live in a 96% white semi-rural Mass town which goes red every single election. I know my police chief and fire chief personally and visit the shooting range with them regularly. Surrounded by successful white people with guns who are all voting Trump.

And yet your states electoral votes will go to Hillary

It's not exclusively an "anonymous image board". It's for anonymous cowardly chicken-men to huff and puff. It's also for real men that have actually contributed in real life to defeating the Jews.

Nothing wrong with that. Funny people. Wish they hadn't supported the IRA during the troubles but hey, that's the breaks.

Yea but then bill went on to freak out on ant for being a racist.

hes a redpilled, black man, just like that one pastor Holla Forums always posts, red pilled blacks are interesting, any black that de-nigs is interesting.

Yikes…The Jews hate the fact that the funniest part of the country isn't New York.

I never supported the IRA…I was like 4 years old.

More work has been done fighting the Jews by anons propaganda warfare then your worthless real life activism. But then I doubt that you actually care about results as illustrated by 71 years of pathetic failure.

You're nothing more than a worthless neo-nazi, while we're National Socialists.

You seem upset.

The Jews hate seeing white excellence anywhere.

Yes it is, respect the native culture or fuck off.

nice tripcode

Terrible job Shlomo. I can smell your geflte fish breath form here… You obnoxious and obvious Kike.

What the fuck, cuck? Niggers are niggers, there are no "black men" or "de-nigging". Niggers will not be redpilled because abstract thought is beyond his capability. Fuck off back to reddit, faggot.

Not at all. I hate your state in aggregate, and you probably should too. Good for you, being happy where you are, but don't fool yourself for a second. The people who hold political power in your state are tremendous faggots (up there with Jew Yorkers and Commiefornians), and there is next to zero chance short of a revolution of them losing their reigns.

That's rich, Kike.

Burr is seriously cucked on race. I think it is a consequence of being such a sportsfag.

Ouch, those edges, user.

See, I can tell Brits that are bitching at me. I have some fun bantering with them(yids…ahhhh I mean Brits) occasionally. You as a kike should never try to "fit in".

user, the people who wield political power in the entire country (and the western world for that matter) are for the most part tremendous faggots.

Mass govt is infested by kikery, yes. So is everywhere else. I'm not going to shit on my state because the people running it deserve the rope. I have pride in the land I am from and those good people who worked it. Do I recognize the problem? Sure I do, but I don't hate any state in the union. I hate the people running them into the ground.

Get the fuck out of here [email protected]/* */ kike

OP, you actually like that retard? He's an older version of Carl the Cuck.

Bill Burr: He's a dope. He should shut his mouth. Dope!

Why is he a "dope"?

Bill Burr: Are you kidding me!

Maybe. I'm a sportsfag myself, but I'm not a cuck. Listening to Burr on sports even is infuriating… the guy can't name half the players on the teams that he supports. On his last episodes (maybe it was two episodes ago) he was bitching that the hockey team he supports (the Bruins) never go out and sign 50-goal players. For those who don't know hockey well, whining about that is retarded. From the 2010-2011 season onward, there's only been Alex Ovechkin who did it four times, Steven Stamkos who did it twice, and then Evgeni Markin, Sidney Crosby and Corey Perry who did it once each. Burr thinks that Trump can't think realistically, yet isn't realistic about a sport that he's watched longer than I've been alive, on a podcast where he spends about 10-20% of his time talking about sports.

This is exactly how I look at him. He's someone who obviously looked into the abyss too long and now refuses to believe what he saw.

dude
I understand that knowing that niggers are 15 iq points lower than you fills you with smugness and superiority, but it's a spectrum
the laws of normal distribution means that the 1 in a million amongst them will still be so far beyond your abilities that you wouldn't be able to understand him, just as you wouldn't understand the 1 in 28000 of your own race
"abstract thought is beyond his capability" just isn't true, there are niggers who are better men than yourself

Foot fetishist here, this image is borderline famous among our circle.

That's not true, though. Niggers in Africa have IQ that dips below 85 IQ and not by a bit. In some cases it's a full deviation. Furthermore, niggers never developed countries. Niggers never developed stable societies. Niggers never did anything worthwhile with their land until Arabs came and islamized them. Bantu were among very few nigger peoples to even think of cultivation and it caused a serious nigger genocide on their continent. Nigger languages don't contain the words for "trust" - they do have analogues though which basically relate to "forcing you to do something" or "binding your feet". In many of these languages any number (in some beyond 3, others beyond 10) is just "many". There are no worthwhile niggers in maths or science and there never were. There were never any nigger philosophers.

Let's go further. Niggers overbreed in every territory they are in for as long as they have food. Niggers trash every environment they are in until it becomes barren. Niggers are impulsive and aggressive. They do not (or rather cannot) consider their actions in the future. That's why they get fucked by the police so often or die in other stupid ways. Niggers always resort to tribalism whenever possible. If there is a chimpout, enraged niggers act just like enraged monkeys. Lastly, concept of hard work is completely alien to them. They will never labor for more than absolute minimum. They will always live for minimum effort and be fine with it. They couldn't care less that they are doing nothing all day or living in a shit shack as long as they have their "shit in condom" high and free gibs.

No nigger is better than a white man. All niggers are trash. Go on, cherry pick one nigger like Carson. This doesn't invalidate the rule. Besides, all these "smart niggers" are no better than their brethren. Just because a monkey doesn't maul you when you enter its habitat, doesn't mean it never will.

post some more Taylor Sfashishm then.

Post the high resolution version.

It's weird with Burr because it's like he's scratched the surface harder than anyone alive, but he won't just pause a moment and take the red pill and actually find out what's on the other side, he just goes on scratching the same surfaces that would've led others to a red pill way earlier.

Pic related speaks for itself.

No, he's just a fence sitting kike. He doesn't want to completely insult or compliment Shillary or God Emperor Trump because then he can claim he's been on the winning team no matter who wins in November.

I live in an area of the south(eastern U.S.) where the neighborhoods are effectively segregated. There are some black neighborhoods consisting in actually decent-sized homes, would be a very comfy neighborhood if whites live there. How do I even know it's a black neighborhood, even assuming I don't see people outside (usually somebody on a porch or portico)? The lawn and landscape maintenance is just shit. The best they can do is some rangy, overgrown grass pockmarked with brown patches of dirt. There might be shrubs but it's hard to tell if they're just weeds that have been allowed to grow large. The houses lack the comfy trimmings white people use when they jazz up/ remodel/ rennovate, like for all the talk about rich culture of blacks the residences are uniformly bland from the exterior.

What a fag, that SJW nigger of a wife really brainwashed him

The thing that enrages me the most is that of all the fucking races he could have picked to miscegenate with, he picked a fucking nigger. A fucking nigger, man.

It's stuff like this that makes me think Trump will win. People, even normies, are so fed up with and exhausted by corrupt politicians that they will take anything different at all no matter how much they hate him over just another corrupt politician.

Bill's a cuck race traitor, definetely not /pol approved.

ДЧФ НФL ЦР

Thomas Sowell disagrees.

Thomas Sowell is still a nigger, you half-stepping faggot.

I don't care how many good ideas a nigger has, how non-typical his black ass is. How many barriers he broke, how much of a gud boi he is. He's a nigger and he needs to go back to his nigger country and do his nigger shit outside of America. You faggots who attempt to shill for niggers perplex me. Blacks are stupid as shoehorns, you fucking kike. They are not on your side, or my side or anything paler than a box of matches' side. Why are you kikes so retarded? Inbreeding is the answer you Talmudic retards :^)

the dishonesty and ignorance disguised as humility game, aka the Jon Stewart special

being a tip-toeing cuck and prefacing every last comment you make with how "dumb" you are is just a way to avoid being called out for the stupid shit you haven't actually thought out for yourself

yeah, he's an embarrassment even on stuff he supposedly knows about

i'm a cancuck and honestly, i knew tons of guys exactly like him in high school who would just hover around the hockey players/jocks, basically the male equivalent of a groupie. they don't actually play and aren't good enough even to play for fun on the side, but have some variable (such as being funny) that allows them to hang around even though no one actually likes them.

He sounds like a fucking idiot, frankly.

I used to think Bill Burr was redpilled, but then I found out he married a fucking nigger and I seem to remember him shitting on trump earlier this year.

Not trying to defend Carl but I just realized he's wearing a Columbia jacket.

The Columbia logo is a fucking crypto-Swastika.

jesus

He was always pretty redpilled. Just check some of his earlier comedy.

When I first heard that Bill had a black wife, I figured she would be some standout black girl who was attractive with a sweet personality. Maybe a witty ball breaker like Azealia Banks.

Nope. I heard her on one of his podcasts, and she's even an SJW.

He can't pick a suit either.

Love that video

Bill's always been a Bit redpilled, you should watch his standups, he's not Hyde-Tier, but he's getting there, time is just moving on and the Overton Window is rapidly shifting, he's just going with the flow, like most people are, desite what the (((media))) says

I see fags all the time trying to tell me Bill Burr is a redpilled comedian. No he fucking isn't. He gets some shit right but then he's married to a black woman who doesn't respect him, hates Trump, has no fucking idea what's going on in the US political world, let alone the global one.

He's just fed up with some of the more obvious bullshit pushed by liberal societies. That's a start, and it's good that he popularizes that. But he is definitely not redpilled.

He's redpilled. Listen to him talk about Jews and power. He had a great insight into cultural Marxism. Hated feminists. Wanting people to just be racist. How the fuck he figured it out, is a profound mystery. He should have been in charge of an African nation. Exceptional black man.

Kek is sending us mixed messages today.

Kek likes to fuck with us from Time to Time.
Even Gods need some fun.

Listen to the first appearance of Black Phillip on O&A. He had a preternatural understanding of gender dynamics.

This is one hell of a birthday gift!~

Yep. He's just doing "notice" comedy.

EVER NOTICE THESE FEMINISTS THAT HATE MEN ARE FAT AND UGLY? WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT BEING THE ONLY WOMAN IN THE ROOM WHO CANT GET DICK WOULD MAKE YOU HATE MEN? (please clap)

This is hardly redpilled.

Maybe if he started noticing (((echos)))

He still pains me, he's always tip toed the line between redpill and bluepill but always leaning JUST that bit more into bluepill. Listen/watch all of his specials. What he says about Whites, rednecks, police, and so on. He's a closet cuck. On top of that his wife is a full blown SJW who completely ruined his podcast because he broke the golden rule of internet entertainment and that's NEVER EVER EVER bring your girl on EVER.

He's funny, he's spot on about a bunch of shit. But the important shit? Not even fucking close. Minor shit he's right about and big shit he's dead wrong about and when it comes to realpolitik and ideology that's the most important part right there

Honestly I stopped listening to comedy and I used to listen to a ton of it but as I've gotten older and my views more solid and "extreme" I guess you could say I've just stopped. I can't stand the self loathing cuckoldry, progressive hate, and whatnot that pervades it and has been for years. Stopped listening to the Blue Collar guys a long time ago when I first started taking the redpill because Jeff Foxworthy is the biggest cuck alive, especially with women. Engvall being right behind him and LArry flat out admitting he does his retarded inbred hick persona purely to be a progressive prick and to get shekels. Ron White is the only decent one, far as I know although I haven't followed him in years either so God only knows what happened to him. Comedy is fucking dead and has been for years. Only comedian I can still stand is Doug Stanhope and he's an absolute degenerate but honest about it and is hardcore Libertarian not (((Libertarian))) and Joe Rogan although he's had his cuck moments too but still based in his own way.

Hey, it's another pleb posting on pol one of their leaders. Stand up comedians and "shock jocks," philosophers of the blue pills.

I like Joe Rogan too, brilliant commentator and he actually thinks about shit on his podcast, but just to remind you that sometime down the line Sam Hyde will kill him.

I love Rogan too, I don't want to sound like he has to conform to my exact beliefs or I hate him. And why will Hyde kill him?

I used to lurk here a lot but work takes up a lot of my time now so I'm just an occasional lurker now. Got into a bad accident a few weeks ago so I'm on sick leave so I can finally catch up again.

Who the fuck is Bill Burr?

All I see is a miscegenating cuck!
reminds me of Louis C.K.

I'm going to be in urban Canada, where everyone is going to lose their shit even if it's not even their own election. It's gonna be so dank.

Nah, Louis is a full blown degenerate and cuck along with being a literal crypto-kike. Burr is just another sad case of an aborted redpill

On the degeneracy scale I'd say, if you are ready to have children with an animal, that's the definition of a degenerate. At least C.K.'s daughters look like him.

One regenerates his line, the other degenerates it, once your children's children don't look like you, you'll always be a degenerate.

Aye, issue though with that is C.K. being a literal jew though so him making more isn't exactly doing us any favors. Although far as I know the mother isn't a jew so they're just half genetic instead of full blown I guess

that's not redpilled at all.

Bill Burr is a typical urbanite cuck. He's clueless about politics and guns

How is he redpilled you FUCKING IDIOT!

His father was some kind of Catholic Jew, who once his wife had C.K. left and became a full Orthodox Jew but his mother was Irish Catholic, so by (((their))) laws C.K. isn't Jewish. His daughters are highly unlikely Jewish as their mother isn't.

He is divorced of course but that is understandable when you have some kind of weird "quietly" Jewish father who leaves your mother after your birth to become a full on Jew. C.K.'s mother was more of a degenerate then C.K. himself.

Still better than Bill Burr's offspring, unless he has a turnaround

Fuck off, namefag.

Kill yourself my dude

THE CHANCE BILL BURR WILL EVER BECOME REDPILLED IS CLOSE TO NONE.

You cant tell a racemixer that racemixing is bad

just like you cant tell a faggot that assrape is bad

if they accept such things their whole world falls apart. better to live in their false reality than accept the truth. their mental health depends on it.

All this doesn't really matter.

Both are unbased but Burr's children will throw rocks through your windows during the racewar, what will C.K.'s daughters do?

lol marry Jews, I hope not

2:50

He self identifies as a genetic Jew though, it's more than genetics it's also (((ideology))). And I'm not defending Burr, more just mourning a lost cause

But why would Sam "Put A Bullet In A Kike" Hyde kill Rogan though? He's not Jewish or a nigger is he?

For those who don't know, her name is Nia, and her nickname from him is "(The Lovely) Nia".

Yep, I'm a Cancuck, too.
>tfw Leafs fan on top of that

Not the first type an Irishman/woman fucked a nigger, only 1700-1800s kids remember

no h8 m8s pls

Nah, Sam just has a fucked up sense of fun
He'd do it for the laugh just

between cucky dweebs like him, political activists pretending to be fans and "nerd culture" permeating every aspect of the sports world, it's beyond embarrassing and is now just impractical to be a full time sports fan in the current year

non-hockey fans: a player for the Blackhawks (one of the top organizations in the game) was suspended for a game during the playoffs this year for saying "fag". in hockey, this is standard, entry-level shit talking you would hear in any fucking rink in the country down to the lowest levels

I was shitposting mate, I was asking if Rogan was a kike or a nigger. We all know Hyde is Garrison tier when it comes to removing minorities

.10c has been deposited into your account.

Bill Burr is actually one of the few comedians I can still enjoy and listen to anymore. His show 'F' is for Family is pretty good too.

Since you're a fellow Canadian, I'll ask: do you ever watch/listen too Fan 590 at all? Sometimes I put it on TV for background noise/light when they play Bob McCown's show and he has guest hosts fill in a lot. Holy fuck, this country is so pussified that it nearly comical. At least once a week they're Trump bashing, at least a few times a week they're talking about how we "don't support our female athletes" (Paul Blair is REALLY super cucked about this one), and every time something happens with blacks even outside of sports we have to have a real big discussion about how black people basically are treated like dogs in the US. I remember last week, super Canadian, Arash Madani was hosting the show on the day of the Kaepernick story breaking. I just caught the last few minutes of it, but I remember his saying that "We have another 500 years still to make up." I was sitting there thinking, "Really? We??? You mean Canada, too? You mean 'we' as in you as well, Arash? And 500 years?" I know what he meant; he meant, "Hey whitey, here's a guilt trip that some of you will hop on board with." I wish he'd just not be chickenshit and blatantly say that. It's not like he'd get fired for it, and if he did he'd be on the $20 bill or at the very least named the mayor of Brampton or something by this next time next week if he did. "We… 500 years." Fucking hilarious.

RIP O&A

it's like nintendoom
people keep swearing it'll happen

Rev up those facts brah, you're gonna use them, and practice confidence too, bitches love a confident guy that stand up for truth. And don't care about being thrown out, it's not a prestigious Uni, your paper will be worth almost nothing.

Dude was a red pill disposing weapon that no good goys could give shit to because his personality was way too much to overcome and he was black so he could say whatever the fuck he wanted.

Quit being a nigger.

F

Biology trumps kike bullshit, they're jews.

Rogan is great. He really makes you think.

Sounds like Bill Burr is at stage one.

The only good thing Rogan has done is to push for men's issues in the media. Other than that he's a kettlebell swining, paleo eating bluepilled normalfag.

What if red-pilled nigs are the next logical and neccessary step in nigger evolution? Your rhetoric is white-nigger-tier. Don't you have a cousin you could be fucking instead of shitting up our board?

Niggers really only have two choices:
A) keep nogging and face forced extinction
B) evolve, and MALST (make africa less shit-tier)

Joe Rogan is actual controlled opposition. He's a bluepilled normalfag that APPEARS edgy and redpilled to other normies. His shit gets people barking up the wrong tree, chasing weed and DMT instead of IQ stats and the JQ.

IM FUCKING CRYING

Evolution requires selective pressure. You don't just "level up" like pokemon.

Niggers didn't evolve sophisticated brains capable of abstract planning and deferment of gratification because they didn't need to. They evolved in a habitat with bountiful food growing for them, perfect for hunting and gathering, which simply do not require higher thinking the way civilization does. They didn't have to worry about growing crops and planning for the long winter or for the dry season or anything like that.

Now theoretically, if you take niggers and put them in a setting like europe or the near east, they WOULD eventually after tens of thousands of years evolve higher IQs and civilization. But that is basically saying that we need to put them in a non-nigger environment and wait so long that they stop even being niggers at all. At that point, they'd be niggers in the same sense that we're all niggers because "we're all genetically african :^)"

The one stipulation to that last point is that there is nothing selecting for higher IQs among blacks in 1st world countries. And that's because we have a welfare system that is literally dysgenic and encourages the weakest to reproduce the most and discourages the best from reproducing.

In other words, as it stands, there is nothing that will ever lead to niggers becoming smart.

Bill Burr is on the edge. He only needs a small push now to fall over the edge.

Meme him Holla Forums.

Growing up in the Pacific Northwest was beautiful. A perfect blend of liberalism and conservatism. Guns "weren't going anywhere any time soon."

Then the Californians and Mexicans invaded and meth use skyrocketed. It's alarming how quickly it has gone downhill since then - just a couple of decades.

It's made me unsure that any state is safe to move to when looking long term to set up a homestead.

No, he isn't. He is married to a sheboon SJW as has been illustrated in this thread. A race mixer can never be red pilled. They will bury their head in the sand when the topic comes up.

MFW this video gets updated on Nov 9th with a Smug Trump face ending.

If he wins the video needs to last 10 minutes, it need to include Bill Maher guests laughing at him entering the race, all the political "experts" that should lose their jobs for being this inept too.

this.

the reason niggers are good at running fast and long distance (kenyans) is because that was all that was required to get food (they just chase/track animals until the animal tires)

Bill Burr is close to being red-pilled, I get the feeling from listening to his podcast that, like Adam Carolla to a certain extent, everyday that he lives, everyday that he has to go travel to some place to perform, that he's slipping more and more towards our side. I always cringe whenever he brings his dumb wife on the show. It's not so much that she's black, though that is a problem in and of itself (if she was more like a right-wing and/or red-pilled black like Patrice O'Neal then I wouldn't mind that much, especially if she looked more like Stacy Dash), but it's mostly that she is the typical black woman who also happens to be another unthinking, un-self-reflective SJW.

It's well known that black women are terrible women, always trying to destroy their own men just to serve some selfish purpose, like what was talked about in that AmRen article written by an anonymous lawyer, where black women didn't really seem to care about preventing their sons or husbands from going to jail, just wanted the "appearance" of caring.
The fact that she is an SJW only makes it infinitely worse for Bill, since not only does he receive hate from her for being a white person, but also receives hate because he's a successful male who doesn't really buy into a lot of the horseshit that she herself does. It also doesn't help him that when he does stick up for his beliefs, he does so in a rather pussy manner, which is enough to make anybody, man or woman, SJW or non-SJW, hate them even more, because they have no real conviction for their own opinions.
Hopefully some Holla Forumsacks can help bring him closer to Hyde-level awareness and he divorces her, and turns the experience into a massive red-pilling stand-up bit on why whites shouldn't marry negresses with a massive chip on their shoulder.

Going off on a tangent here, but since O&A was mentioned… has anyone been following Antony Cumia's show lately? Last time I torrented one of his webcasts (mid-2014) he seemed pretty redpilled and unapologetically racist. What's his show like now? Is he still dropping redpills? Is he on the Trump train?

nah, sports talk is cancer and i've hated it since i was a boy but i've seen exactly what you're talking about. you could see them planting the seeds for this with Newton last year at the Super Bowl but once Kaepernick pulled his little stunt, all bets were off and all these agitators in sports "media" got the greenlight to force their politics/race shit into sports. the NFL has been unwatchable for a while but this adds a whole new element

plebbit tier thread, fucking newfags at least leave your reddit hivemind at the door