kvoa.com/story/36348146/waiver-issued-so-construction-of-border-wall-can-begin
archive.is/qmz5r
archive.is/o3p6g
archive.fo/Ye0fy
archive.fo/HPnFI
archive.fo/p2wkg
archive.fo/hvEgd
archive.is/7z4Ok
washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/09/13/trump-top-democrats-agree-to-work-on-deal-to-save-daca/
archive.is/HgAOV
images.f169bbs.com/content/2016-06/fertility-rates-in-usa-broken-down-by-race-very-interesting-37290.png
nytimes.com/2017/09/07/us/politics/border-wall-prototype-contracts.html?mcubz=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

your wallet.

You realize Trump isn't a dictator, right?

idk

a liar then?

The wall was the only reason a lot of people voted for him. It was one of the if not the most defining feature of his campaign. Where's the fucking wall, he promised. And mexico is paying for it.

Here

you don't erect walls in 6 months, user. he has 4 years. when those 4 years finish, laugh at us for buying into his lies all you want, but until then, know that we have won and that you have lost.

I didn't lose anything, I didn't vote. I only paid attention because it was free entertainment.

Thanks, that's good to know.

sorry. i assumed you were Holla Forums.

I just want to see someone who fulfills their promises and ends the running theme of campaigns meaning nothing.

that's not gonna happen. i don't regret voting for him. i want to see the world burn, and it will happen. might as well get a laugh at it before it's all over.

I really admire his abstinence from alcohol and drugs, personally.

It's up to Congress, dumbass. Also, all men are liars. Were you born yesterday?

Then vote for Jesus.

tells you everything you need to know about how the minds of these idiots work. you have the mental capacity of an insect. you crave pure domination over everyone and everything probably because you feel completely ineffectual in all aspects of life you consider important. very sad. you and the people like you.

It's 548949284849248481484838275850D underwater mahjong, you low-t beta male defeatist globalist deep state CUCK

That's their mentality

that, his father's portrait on his desk, and his blind honesty "the im a globalist and nationalist quote and a few others is why i like his person. first president i kind of like, some of his policies are pure shit.

winners aren't losers.

when was the last time you looked at the stock market? don't answer. i don't care.

well to be honest she wanted to restart the cold war and would have gotten us into a war probably. women act on their emotions and can't into diplomacy

it's because they place such deep investment in the notion of "winning" and losing. so they rage internally whenever they feel like they have lost. it seriously kills them inside. and so that's why this poor dumb ass is shouting about losing and winning. he thinks those stark black and white states affect everyone the same way it does him. he's so filled with shame and self loathing he's totally projecting that hatred he has for himself onto everyone else he perceives as his enemy by calling them a loser. it's sad.

The stock market has been going up. Obama inherited a near-depression and left Trump with a positive outlook for the economy. But let me know when NASDAQ trickles down into your NEETbux.

I know you're just a 14yo memer participating in political discourse for the first time, but you say this as Trump escalates a dick slinging contest with Kim Jong Un.

Who gives a shit? It's a meme country with a meme president and the new boogeyman to replace russia and make trump look bad. I can recognize patterns from the retards who threw temper tantrums nationwide ever since the election.

okay, let's say you're right. this is all thanks to obama. and? trump has been able to keep it up. if it was because of obama, cool. what matters is it's still up and running, thanks to the current potus. am i right?

North Korea has been a "boogeyman" for a while now. You back a crazy person into a corner and nothing good will come out of it. Kim doesn't want to go down like Saddam and Gaddafi.

Trump deserves neither blame nor credit for the economy at this point.

They're also a completely harmless country to us.
I'd love it if california got nuked.

so the previous president deserves the credit. what? how?

Compare the DOW Jones average and unemployment rate on Jan 20, 2009 to Jan 20, 2017. Obama inherited a pile of shit. Both Bush 43 and Trump inherited strong economies. Bush blew his, and Trump has yet to pass a budget. We'll have to wait and see what Trump does with it. But we already know how tax cuts, deregulation and two wars worked for Bush.

The kikes in power manipulate the economy to make their chosen golems look successful.

Don't make me open my "Trump loves Israel" folder

You have to pretend to like them if you don't want to get JFK'd

After amnesty or the shitskins will escape instead of MAGA

just….no
you're right, we'll see.

you make me sick.

but he really does love them tho

Maybe, but you could certainly say the same for Trump. If he had an indian name, it would be Spergs-on-Twitter. He's an unstable, spoiled toddler who throws fits when things don't go his way.

As for "can't into diplomacy", Mike "Damage Control" Pence has spent most of his tenure as VP (and as a candidate for VP) having to make excuses for Trump. He's formulated a whole new lexicon of ways to say "What he REALLY meant was…", since Trump is not only unstable and ignorant, but inarticulate as well.

It's strategic diplomacy.

((( )))
FAKE NEWS! I voted for him because he promised to helped the African Americans in the inner cities. No politician actually cares for them but Trump is different.

think whatever makes you happy tbh

I wouldn't mind marrying my neighbor's daughter to a Jew or black as long as they're Europeans

#€|π $|&€$

You've all been jew'd.

Especially you.

Is this what Trump fans have been reduced to? It baffles my mind how Holla Forums is so enamored with Trump when he's been breeding kikes. Better than Hillary? Sure, but you'd think he was the second coming of both Hitler and Jesus by how much they fellate him.

Get back to me when he successfully locks down the border, mass deports illegals to the point libcucks threaten civil war, and tells the KSA to go fuck themselves.

I already knew he was a liar.

No one knew deportation was so complicated

Make America Gay Again? No thanks.

disheartening news

JUST

I rather kill myself than to commit suicide

Now that the dust has settled can we all agree that she was right about Drumpf?

genius!

t. Alt-kike

again, genius!

Did you even watch the video? She's not pro hillary at all.

That was one of the main things he said he will do. He shouldn't have said it if he didn't have any say in it.

Lel

But only one of these is a direct tie, the rest are all just people funding people who *talk* to Trump, and he's cut ties with half of those people at least. If he was being controlled by any of them, why would he cut off their puppets? This image is total shit, hell he doesn't even like some of these people.

ITT: Holla Forums has no arguments to defend their Zionist with
Sad!

You see, the wall is to compensate for their insecurity and possibly tiny dicks. That whole segment of the population has some serious fucking issues.

I know you're dumb leftypol, but surely you're not so stupid you can't tell the difference between arguments, and photoshops of someone sucking dick? There are no arguments in this thread you retard, just shitflinging and accusations.

Just because I'm a Strasserist doesn't make me Holla Forums. I'm sorry you guys were tricked, but it's time to come to terms.

The wall hasn't been built yet =/= the wall will never be built.

Remember when Obama ran as an anti-war president and said his first act would be to close gitmo? His first act was to give permission to shoot Somali pirates in the head, GITMO was never closed in 8 years. You have no arguments, you are living shit.

all presidents are puppets, remember that

The wall was a metaphor

So much this redpilled user!

I never wanted a wall, I voted for him because we needed jobs. He's a 11/10 in my book.

This. We need a man that upholds the Constitution and joins the people together. If you're really redpilled, you know rough times creates barbarism.

Impossible, shit's too fucked. Balkanization is the future.

Yeah, riding on Obama coat-tails is totally 11/10 job performance.

That's pretty redpilled, just look at Muslim extremists in the US or white nationalists, there are bad hombres

He meant a wall of water to cleanse texas of houston.

Humpty Trumpty sat on a wall.

And Mexico paid for it.

Nope. If the wall gets built, it's with our tax dollars you moron. A wall we can't afford by the way.

wall discord/ 77wrrsa

Costs less than all that schooling, welfare, healthcare, etc for the shit ton of illegals that have been flooding here for decades.
Costs much much less than all the military action Barry continued to engage in despite all his grand promises.

Where did you hear that from? Trump? Faux News? Some far right website? No research whatsoever, you just take their word for it? Is that it?

?

Oh boy an infograph

FEAR NOT THE HATERS!

WE WILL NOT FEAR TEN THOUSAND SHILLS OR HATERS OR BUTTHURT LOSERS THAT SURROUND US!

GOD bless trump!

we had to suffer through the bullshit of bush. twice. we had to suffer through the bullshit of obama. twice.
we had to watch our great country rot and crumble while the globalists raped it and stepped on our principles and our freedom.

and then we had to watch the most disgusting and corrupt liar and monster we have ever known step up and claim to be running for president. hillary.

we stood up and we said "No." enough is enough. we demanded honesty and integrity and freedom with no strings attatched. and that's what trump promised us, and that is what he gave us and continues to give us.

you will just have to put a smile on and behave yourself just like all these good trump voters did for 16 years. trump is a good man and he is doing a great job. if you can take a step back and ask yourself "why am I mad?" "why don't I like trump?" and realize you have no reasons and no answers for yourself, and then take another step back and take a few deep breaths, you might just realize you like him. you must realized you have been lied to by the UN and the globalists. you must realize where all your problems truly come from. it's not this great man who just showed up. it's the demons in charge who have been in charge for years. this great man, President Donald Trump, is here to kick those demons back to hell forever (metaphorically)

you should realize that and be happy for once. everyone is waking up and you are one of the few who refuses to accept the good truth. you're not the rebels from starwars, you aren't dark and edgy for hating trump, and you aren't impressing your friends. being the underdogs is reserved for the righteous. you should be sick of playing a monopoly game with rigged dice.

change your game and get on the Trump Train.
only then will you stop losing "the game"

What happens when they hit 0%? Will they somehow find a way to try and claim his rating is in the negative? Wouldn't surprise me.

funny how they mention that there is low approval rating constantly but the good question is- how do they make up these approval ratings? when has anyone ever come to your house and knocked on your door and said "hey we need you for the approval rating vote!!!"

nobody has ever knocked on our door for our opinion. it's hilarious that these fake news pieces of shit probably just look at each other in their recording studio and go "hey do you have a low approval rating of trump?" and like the 3 people working there say "yes" and then they come out with this fake ass low approval rating story.

where's the proof? who did they interview? what set of people were asked these questions?

you know what I'm starting to realize? trump has a sky-high-fiving approval rating in the 150%, but not for globalist brainwashed leftists. all they are doing is saying "WE THE BRAINWASHED HAVE A LOW APPROVAL RATING FOR TRUMP" but they conveniently (and intentionally) leave out the part where it says "we the brainwashed" and just say that trump has a low approval rating without being honest and telling everyone where that mysterious rating came out from.

This is just a plain blatant outright lie. trump supporters are furiously happy and cheering all day every day. OUR approval rating for trump is at beyond maximum. lying by stating that trump has a low approval rating is just another devious way for the brainwashed lefties to state the obvious fact that only they disapprove of trump and that they disapprove of him completely. they feel that if they tell us this in the fake news over the t.v. and the internet constantly that trump supporters will eventually begin to believe that other trump supporters disapprove of trump and this is simply not true. this is just another "depression tactic" that the globalists use on populations that they want to break the spirit of, to make them feel hopeless.

DO NOT FEAR- HAVE COURAGE. DO NOT RELENT- MARCH ON. DO NOT BELIEVE- KNOW

God bless trump, and God bless america.

archive.is/qmz5r

I fucking love trump, but everyone is always so two faced when it comes to this. the shills love taking advantage of this, or rather they are pretending to be us, and then trying to make us change our minds because we believe we are in the company of other real people.

gr8 thread. shills attempt the "nice guy" approach and fail catastrophically
archive.is/o3p6g

or this bullshit

And I'm likely forgetting quite a few. Every few weeks, there was a new gimmick. Some frantic, desperate strategy using a combination of polls and false positives and self-titled experts declaring these things as indisputable fact, and then they just give up on one narrative and start another. The one we're on now is quite literally

It's really gotten that lazy, but these faggots are all patting themselves on the back over this one. They think they've finally got it! 3 months in and this will be the thing that stops Trump from being President! People don't like him! HAHA! Take that drumpfkins! NOW TRUMP CAN'T BE PRESIDENT. To reiterate.. We're THREE FUCKING MONTHS INTO HIS FIRST YEAR AND THEY THINK THEY CAN STOP HIM NOW. He's already elected and you can't fucking impeach a president because the news said all of Trump's supporters hate him now.

Don't get me wrong. You can be pissed at the guy or question his decisions or voice your confusion over the shit he's done, but this idea that half country has suddenly changed sides and now it's everyone versus Trump is fucking stupid. He's not going anywhere for another 4 years, for fuck's sake.

This blackpill pessimism and defeatism is simply the next step. First they tried to derail us. Then they tried to shill us. Now they are pretending to be us and trying to drag us into the abyss where lefty faggots have been wallowing for these past few months. This is demoralization, plain and simple, and just like every single other narrative they tried before, when there are not tangible results, they will panic and switch to something else. The earliest rumblings seem to be the baseless claim that Kushner and Ivanka are manipulating Trump and making him do things because Ivanka was sad about dead children.

they bitch and scream and moan and say "he will not divide us" while at the very same moment they are trying to divide US they are screaming out in pain with their forked tongues as they strike out with lies and hypocrisy
they go against truth and honesty and the good man that was voted in by the american people
they want to appear like the victims to others while they brainwash themselves to consider themselves heros.

>idiot who has no understanding of politics and is just "mad" for no explainable logical reason that TRUMP WON AND IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA stands at their special street shiaria diarrhea law shareabloobloo allahboof safe space camera while they repeat "he will not divulge us" over and over again

I laugh at the mass projecting the shills and the globalists have been doing. they are so butthurt about losing that they tell everyone else that they are cry babies while they throw nonstop temper tantrums all over the world. they look like the most immature cucks I have ever experienced in my entire life. they played dirty, they cheated, they scammed, they decieved, they did evil things to innocent people for corporate and otherwise greed and dirty money and for what they thought was power, and
They Lost.
they planted the seeds of evil and their harvest wasn't mangos bro. now they are the little kid on the flood of the supermarket crying and pounding the floor and screaming because they didn't get what they wanted.

Democrats lose In Special Elections, Republicans Win 5 Out of 5 Seats

The special elections are over with Republicans winning 5 new seats. The biggest battle being Georgia where the Democrats and other communist activists raised around $23 million dollars for Trump-basher Jon Ossoff’s campaign. However Jon Ossoff lost the special election as well, to Republican opponent Karen Handel.

A new CNN "meme" has been spread around social media depicting a screenshot after Democrats' stunning losses, exposing their most obvious liberal bias
archive.fo/Ye0fy

In fact, after the loss CNN has now refused to cover the election results, and will continue their witch hunt against President Trump
archive.fo/HPnFI

Meanwhile, President Trump tweeted two responses, one response for the Republicans and one response for the Democrats:

"Well, the Special Elections are over and those that want to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN are 5 and O! All the Fake News, all the money spent = 0"
archive.fo/p2wkg

http s://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/877372660455546880
"Democrats would do much better as a party if they got together with Republicans on Healthcare, Tax Cuts, Security. Obstruction doesn't work!"

archive.fo/hvEgd
http s://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/877474368661618688

The reason they keep doing this is simple: They are losing. They are losing viewers, which loses them money. Without money they can't enforce their control on the world as easily. They can't make people think and act and believe what they want if no one trusts them. They mistakenly think Trump is the key and that if we lost him, we'd lose everything, everyone would go back to sleep, and we'd all just pretend none of this never happened. We won, We are winning, We are not tired of winning, We will NOT tire of winning, and We will win forever. there's only so much longer that these parasitic cretins can scrape by before they lose everything and we are going to experience the feeling of evil losing until evil ceases to exist.

shills getting embarrassed
archive.is/7z4Ok

Every interaction these sore losers have had with him since he announced his candidacy has been nonstop criticism and sarcastic remarks. they will say anything to make him look bad. makes me feel happy whenever I see bad news about trump because all that it means is that trump is doing such a great job that all the evil people in the world are getting frustrated to no end. I love the sense of freedom that radiates off of trump. best president I have ever had the honor of witnessing. a true hero and a great human being. he shall not fear ten thousand enemies that surround him and neither shall we. God bless trump and God bless america.

TURMP WONNN!!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP BEING PRESIDERNT TIRGHT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *GRABSH POTSH AND PSANSH BING BANG BOOSH* MOMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I TELL ON YUO TORNP!!!!!!! WHEN MAKE WALLLLLLLLLALALALAL????????????????? TEW SKEWPZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HIS SALT SHAKERS ARE BIGGER THAN MY MOMS TITS! MUFFER DUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM NOT YOUR FRIEND ANDNYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PING PONG POOSH MAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE MADE TUR MP AND HE VOTES AND THEN TURM P INSIDE THE WHITOE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE TRUMOP SEY SORYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MEMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U SUPTIF TURMP DIDNDT NO NOTHING GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

bump

This is why strasserist and faggots got shoad in the Night of Long Knives

In the vinyl store.

cucks have NOTHING to say

Trumpcucks will still defend him, even when they know we're right about him. He still hasn't delivered on putting Hillary in prison, says she's "been through enough"…gee I wonder why? Does anyone have a picture of him with the Clintons?

Funny how threads like this pop up immediately after IDs are disabled.

The wall was a metaphorical meme, I voted for Trump to get more european immigrants (or any other, IDC) to come here

>There is a conspiracy to ask about the wall once IDs are taken away

I can't tell what sor of subhuman retard is this, a white nationalist or an IDfag

The wall was a metaphorical meme, I voted for Trump to get more european immigrants (or any other, IDC) to come here

>There is a conspiracy to ask about the wall once IDs are taken away

I can't tell what sor of subhuman retard is this, a white nationalist or an IDfag

washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/09/13/trump-top-democrats-agree-to-work-on-deal-to-save-daca/

JUST

serves them right, they supported drumpf.
Hillary should have won tbh

Trump cucks dems gets wall funded….stay salty faggot

That's funny. I thought a country south of us was going to pay for the wall. What was the name of that country again? Morocco? Monaco? Montego? Malaysia? Masodonia?

He's finally doing something right. For a while there, I thought he was actually fucking crazy.

oh noes!111!! it's been less than a year and theres no wall yet! now he only has a measly 3 years to start working on it whatever will we do!

protip: he's actually a democrat
hes been a democrat all his life until the massive lame duck failure that is obama came along

Also, there's a lot of problems with America right now. the Department of Homeland Security wants the wall built
archive.is/HgAOV
But Democucks and House Republicans are trying their damndest to throw the infrastructure budget out the window

It's the same story every fucking time
Some user provides a source saying Trump can't fullfill his promises
Another user provides a source with conflicting information

I think it's quite obvious what the issue is; America has become a woefully inefficient bureaucracy where state government and Federal government and now intertwined in a complex web of offices and nobody knows what the fuck is going on anymore. and that's exactly the point. A good 40-60 percent of the US government is extra fat at this point that should be trimmed down. We should be relying more on a technocratic approach. Tim Cook, as big of a queer as he is, is absolutely right when he said "America should be the most modern government in the world and right now it's not" at Trumps CEO panel

Reminder that this thread is meaningless and the wall is getting built as we speak
Regardless pedos are getting silently jailed so it makes sense that Holla Forums is in a tizzy about him

The pedo threads are all bots and FBI agents anyways. Proof? Some retard bumped the pedo thread with a standard post that just reads 'bump' while the thread was still on page 1. As if the bot script is programmed to do this as it expects 4chan level pph

Or maybe pedos are genuine retards. Who knows?

Why are all birthrates going to hell?

RIP ameri Indians
images.f169bbs.com/content/2016-06/fertility-rates-in-usa-broken-down-by-race-very-interesting-37290.png

There WAS a rebound of white birth rates in 2016 actually, where American white births were actually higher than blacks and latinos for the first time in years

Birth rates are down in all developed nations, something about a nations development that must drive decadence and an unwillingness to care for children

I don't think anyone genuinely thinks building a wall is either feasible within 4 years time, or efficient to stop niggers from crossing the border.

The whole "build the wall" thing was probably just a catchphrase to rile people up over an easy-to-grasp concept used to promote the idea that Trump would be tough on illegal immigration. He's a wise man, and if even I can figure something like this out on my own, I'm pretty sure he knew could do it too. It would be foolish to believe a broke neet like myself is actually smarter than a multi-billionaire who snagged the most important political position anyone can have in the developed world.

You don't really need a wall if you're genuinely tough on illegal immigration the way I see it, and that's probably a better alternative than wasting money on a costly, and arguably inefficient project so 'yuge' like a border wall.

I just think it's hard to believe anyone really voted for him because of this wall, which I assume only rose in popularity because it became a meme at some point. It was probably an entertaining idea, but I don't think it would be necessarily useful, especially when you consider the scale of a project like that.

nytimes.com/2017/09/07/us/politics/border-wall-prototype-contracts.html?mcubz=0

sure you do. It's not like you can't work on several parts at the same time. It's just a fucking wall, hire some mexicans and get it done then put them on the other side of it

NO! He specified many times that he was talking about a literal physical wall, and if he doesn't do it his entire legacy is that he's the quintessential lie-to-get-elected piece of shit politician

drumpfposters BTFO

Okay, so where is it?

rome wasnt built in a day

he's got 7 more years to do it mate

What good is a wall if your country is full of legal immigrants already? They will still outbreed and displace you.