Let's get ready to rumble!

Let's get ready to rumble!

Eleven uses telekinesis to try to kill x-23 but has an aneurysm an dies, x-23 proceeds to make a jacket and shoes out of her pelt

As someone who didn't think either of those stories were hot shit?

Eleven.

I mean, no matter how great loganberry is, there's not much you're going to do against tekelenetic dissolution.

nobody cares

shit thread

If she gets close enough she can slash Eleven in a second, though.

all treads are shitty tbh

the furshit thread is much less shitty than this one, even travis threads are superior to this

Your point being?

I prefer non violent alternatives.

Underage mutant lesbian friendship?

Yes yes yes to this^

Sweaty mutant midget sex would be a joy to behold!

Of course we have to speculate endlessly about their cunnies now.
Smell, texture, colour, whether they have some hair down there already, etc.

hair is a dealbreaker tbh

…And you didnt do that already??

Meh, if they have any at that age it's short and scarce and cute. Adorable.
And if you don't like it you can shave 'em.

i know that midget :3

I'm going with x-23, simply because Dafne Keen is better looking tbh. Millie Brown could be mistaken for a boy even with decent long hair.

yeah x-23 is a lot cuter than eleven

Irrelevant. The powers are what matter.

Well the power Dafne has over ma penis far exceeds the power that Millie has.

Who the fuck made you king of what's relevant or not? Go back to fapping to your grannies.

I wish I knew her :/

Who has the tighter pussy and better to have sex with?

This guy gets it.

Just look at x-23's body rn. I'll put my money on Dafne

I'm really in the dark here, of where all these midget vid's are coming from, like seriously HOW DO Y'ALL FIND THIS SHIT?know these girls names and have the pleasure of using them to you're advantage????

No, officer, nobody has any idea where to find these 'midget videos'. These aren't the pedos you're looking for -handwave-

not sure what you're talking about tbh
could you please elaborate

It is unfortunate that no one can trust anyone haha, I'm a dude sitting at work earing his lunch. Just can't understand how people are finding this. Extremely jealous tbh

What's being served at the FBI headquarters cafeteria today, bro?

I'll bet she'd make all the right noises. I envy the guy who gets to tap that first, if it hasn't already happened at the hands of some Hollywood jew.

A nice big plate of you're a fucking idiot. Seeing as to how even if I we're a fed (which I highly doubt they just troll image boards trying to arrest pedo nerds) wed all be quite fucked if that was the case

It's how Hollywood works

Can you really blame us for being paranoid and/or cautious?

She's in a movie. That means she's already given birth to a half-jew. They don't allow their cattle to make money for them unless they also contribute to the prosperity of the chosen in some way.

No, i can not blame you for being cautious, i myself freak out at ever car i hear, or helicopter that flies over my house when I lurk these boards..btw how do you reply to someone specifically? Tf

it's not that we're paranoid, it's because actual fbiniggers and ciaanons do 'troll' imageboards. There's been countless 'visits' from them.

ask your colleagues, they know this site like the back of their hand.

this is fucking b8 fuck off cianigger

Dafne Keen would win.

The sad thing is that I can't prove you wrong. All I can say is you all are extremely wrong, but it don't matter this thread is dry as fuck anyway no point in wasting my time arguing over something I can't prove

man you're acting pretty stupid for a cianigger. if you don't know how our site works ask one of your colleagues or lurk moar nigger.

Not a beauty contest.

My dad saw the trailer for Logan and said "I think I love her" when the cute cunny showed up.

Who is the boy?

Is he a pedo?