Autism

so, Holla Forums

did she just have to take a phone call or could she feel the autism radiating out of me and had me pegged as some kind of dangerous rapist before I'd really even said anything to her?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/lywi.gr/
mewch.net/b/res/1503.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nigger ask her out or forget it.

alright

back to halfchan

I got that from watching Rick and Morty, actually

So go back to reddit?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

well, I mean, you DO go here,

Ha, that was pretty much my line of thought,

I have never seen someone pat themselves on the back so vigorously for watching a cartoon. Do you faggots have a graduation ceremony at the end of each season? How do you decide who's the valedictorian?

Rick is the de facto valedictorian

also, checked

Back to mewch

is there more of this girl? I just saw the picture and saved it because it was hot

Nice trips, but that's a copypasta

It's pasta bro, also checked

this tread sucks tbh

nevermind I found it
instagram.com/lywi.gr/

I'll post a cringe thread in a few days if I make an ass of myself when I ask her out

mewch.net/b/res/1503.html

I would like a gf but I know that realistically it will never happen
What's the point of life when I can't have companionship? Honestly though monster hunter world looks so fucking good that if it turns out like I'm hoping I may never care about no gf again

KEK

nice fuckn trips my d00d

exactly, ive never played monster hunter before, ive watched a few people play it. but fuck me does this one look good.

and I thought it was gonna be an interesting story
you fucking nigger get the courage and ask her out.

Don't bother bro. Sounds like one of thoss girls who is nice to everyone and has a pretty smile but really wants nothing to do with you. She is probably already taken anyway, which will make things really awkward for you.