This board is worse than ever

Pedoshit is leaking into every thread because we can't start any proper ones of our own.

JUST NUKE IT

ALL THE CONTROL.
ALL THE POWER.
ALL THE FREE CHICKEN!

They deleted my monkey sex thread, wtf why?

9/11-9/12 never forget

PEDO UPRISING

They deleted the black dick shops too. That was the funniest thread on the board.

apes are too stupid to consent.

Guys I am legitimately worried about Dysnomia. I think he has some serious mental issues. We might have broke him. What shall we do?

simple. purge all pedos.

closet pedo

They deleted the racemixing thread. I guess we're Holla Forums now.

it has been done many times and it never does

Its like Democrats trying to win an election, by being more corporate, more hawkish and going further right. It never works

of course you will consider Holla Forums shit when pedo content is purged, you're a fucking pedo. next.

And you are a kike

fug you nigger the democrats and republicans are the same thing, you really think they care who wins?

t. shill

sorry meant that for

we have IDs for a reason

use them to filter and ignore pedos

now we know who likes ids

did hitler ignore the jews? that's a simpletons method.

Implying you are anything like Hitler. Fug off

well ids are gone

PRO-IDS FAGS BTFO

Has it begun?

yes

pedos really start to piss me off

you have to go back then

then go back to your safe space, censorkike

Pedos were here first, you know?

good. retain and nurture that hated until the pedo-purge revolution begins.

Remember that Dysnomia is mentally ill and highly prone to turning ID's back on at any moment. Change IP as often as possible bc he has already admitted to spying on anons in the background and he will ban/delete if he thinks you are shitting up the board.

im guessing you're in favour of letting the indians take back america, then?

To Ceasar what belongs to Ceasar.

negers, what if dys is dys no longer? What if he's been co-opted? By them

you tainted his legacy by comparing him to pigs.

Them who? The ayy lmao's?

looks like they have the brains of the children they are attracted to. if dysnomia does something they don't like they freak out and try to destroy the board.
if there would be any other Holla Forums that isn't on halfchan and isn't dead I'd be gone but I don't know of any

No by hex, the new BO, who is false flagging with Dysnomia's account to make himself look like the savior when he finally announces the regime change

recent behavior suggests
usurpation
basically, wtf is going on with this board?

Then you might as well learn to get along with the pedos because they are in the same boat m8.

good theory. this could explain their attraction to them. if this is true, we should treat them as children in the eyes of the law. i suggest locking them up in a playground and letting them only interact with their kind, to never be acknowledged by the greater societies.

Actually, fucking underage things is a jewish, muslim and nigger tradition when one gets down to brass tacks. You might see a kike if you look it a mirror. Spooky.

BAHAHAHA

this right here is what niggers on this board can't graspe. please read what this user says because it's the truth.

I hate to say it, but that's true.
If there was a board for those people, they wouldn't spam every thread with their Pizza.