This thread is completely pointless. No effort went into making it

This thread is completely pointless. No effort went into making it.

Hey man, how's it going?

I don't get this. What is the point?

bretty gud

He lost his wallet

this circle is completely pointless

maybe the circle is the point?

*points at user*

what are you looking at

That circle is composed of an infinite number of points.

(You)

I'd fuck sakura.

Lewd!

You spelled "board" wrong.

fuck off user, she's mine.

stop posting animu. animu is gay

this

Bullshit. The number of points is restricted by the number of pixels on my computer screen.

I can see that from the lack of quads

my ferret is homosexual. i've seen him fucking the broom and i suspect he drank the margarita mom spilled last night when the cops smashed the porch off.

you spent time iff your day to start your computer, open your browser, visit Holla Forums, navigate to Holla Forums, movr your mouse and click on "start thread" press your fingers on keys on your keyboard, upload thread image, fill in captcha and post. so yea, this thread is really dedicated

And despite all that OP still didn't get quads.
Lazy ass faggot.

All of these were already done beforehand. The amount of effort that went into the few extra steps to create this thread was minuscule.

Should have gotten dubs, because truth.

Circles aren't defined by your shitty finite-resolution monitor. A circle, or any line, is composed of an infinite number of points.

It is a line, retard.

A line has a start and an end, a circle doesn't, it starts nowhere and ends nowhere.

Any point on a circle can be the starting point and then the point immediately next to it becomes the end point.

There is always an infinite number of points between two points on a circle, so no.

Not on my computer monitor there isn't.

Try zooming in, ar-tard. Also, the universe is not beholden to your screen resolution.

If I zoom in enough it eventually turns into a straight line.

You know perfectly well that abstract definitions matter more than what exists in the real world, especially when it comes to lines. Even though there isn't an infinite number of atoms connecting any two locations in space, a circle is still not a line.

Actually, at that stage, it's more of a plane. Which is neither here nor there. A circle is a 2d depiction of a 3d rendering of a 4d intersection of the game.

Are you getting a dollar per post?

How much do you get for replies, what about sages?

Does it affect your salary in any way?

If you can't prove a thing exists in the real world, then you have no argument.

Irrelevant, circles are 2 dimensional.

obligatory check
irrelevant unless you can prove arguments exist, which is pure abstraction.
depends on your perspective. if you hand draw a circle, the thickness is not zero. plus the dimension of time makes 4d, as previously alluded. a jpg is nothing but an electronic parameter for light, which is 0d.