What's a web hosting solution that is:

What's a web hosting solution that is:
Free (I'm ok with the page having a banner).
Can allow me to put my own html, css and javascript (so no wordpress or wix pls).
Wont delete my page after months of inactivity.
Have a cool subdomain name (like tumblr or wordpress).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gjL3ma0Q2Hw
killyourself.ucoz.net/
ucoz.com/pricing/
hostinger.co.uk/free-hosting
neocities.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tumblr or wordpress

those don't let me put my own css, javascript and shit user.

Make your own site you lazy nigger

Just install WAMP, LAMP, MAMP or XAMPP.

Angelfire meets the first three. With any host you pretty much have to pay or you are going to have a shitty subdomain.

How poor are you? Just shell out a couple bucks at buyshared and get a free .me domain or use afraid.org for subdomains.

Google you faggot.

GitHub Pages.

Google Cloud platform, the free tier should be enough for you if you accept the botnet

Neocities maybe?

howabout 5 cents a month?

https ://cloud.google.com/storage/docs/hosting-static- website

Yeah, if you just want to upload a static website, neocities is good. No banners either. You get a "whatever.neocities.org" subdomain.
However the last time I tried to register their sign-up form didn't work in Tor Browser at all, but it does work if you use a normal Firefox behind Tor (e.g. within Whonix).

this is the correct answer

github is SJW subversion, and they even have people looking through your code for "problematic" things.

I hope they don't find my software named after a game where young boys grab each other's scrotums.

Oh shit. Found it on youtube. youtube.com/watch?v=gjL3ma0Q2Hw

This is the show that taught me just how limited Monica Rial's voice acting talent really is. She's worse than Johnny Yong Bosch.

Polite sage for off topic. But seriously, watch that shit.

I use an OpenBSD VPS on RamNode for $7.50 a month, and I have a domain I bought from Namecheap for $0.88p/a. Do that

fc2.com seems alright, just check this quality shit right here mayne: golang.web.fc2.com
it puts some js shit at the bottom of your html, i suppose it does tracking or ads or some shit
you can get a free domain name with afraid.org or .tk (does that still exist?). afraid.org domains expire if you don't log in once every couple months or something like that.
i looked around before and couldn't find many static hosting providers. github.io seems like the best thing you can get but it has undefined (((rules))) and who knows if they'll remove your shit because it triggers them. ideally you could host webms directly in tags so you could use the internet as if it is $CURRENTYEAR

stop being a poor nigger and rent a vps, like every normal person

kys

normies pls go

found a new one, ucoz.ru
killyourself.ucoz.net/
signed up through ucoz.ru, but I think it will be english if you go through ucoz.net. The signup process is a long and flaky piece of shit and at the end it asked for a number to do SMS verification and I said no (inb4 it randomly decides to lock you out until providing SMS in the future)

also long file names get truncated. it says unlimited disk space but when you make your account it says 400mb. maybe it can be raised somehow. but at least it can host webm files unlike fc2.com

Here's the limits:
ucoz.com/pricing/

Don't spend money on the cloud/cia jew. Just run your own server at home (cheap ARM SBC works ok) and get subdomain from a free dyndns provider.

Literally just self host. It fits every single point you have.
Use OpenNIC domains or something.

Someone's got a case of the Mondays. Or did they steal your red stappler again?

I'm relatively happy with hostinger.

hostinger.co.uk/free-hosting

neocities.org/

this is b8

Are you kidding me? I've had my site at hostinger for the past couple of years and no major issues.

What did you host that you got suspended?

Does not have ssh :(

Yeah, and I'm gonna have to ask you to coming in on Sunday too...

i merely registered niggerfaggot.esy.es, and got an email saying it is registered and another email within the same second stating it was suspended

you realize static hosting is trivial to implement and that guy is just saying he doesn't want cloud cancer right? there are literally thousands of decently big free web hosts out there, and they are mostly run by morons and moron apologists, such as you

Cancer.

Github or Neocities

He's complaining about everything. He won't go with neocities or other free static host because they don't have ssh. He won't self-host at home on old dumpster machine, because omg cia niggers gonna hack it or DoS him. It's a hopeless case, and probably just an elaborate troll.

What is the use of SSH on a static site?

i tried neocities but it doesn't work or silently blocks tor or something. it's probably some hipster run bullshit that will remove my shit because i write "nigger" somewhere on one of the pages anyway. i'd mirror my stuff there to find out for you guys but since it doesn't even work in the first place, nevermind
i don't think he said that
most people wont host on their own machine because they're retarded and afraid of getting haxed or whatever. I wouldn't host on my own machine because I host my content anonymously (and I want normalfags to see it so it can't be on something like tor)

Hosting a server on a residential connection goes against terms of use on some ISPs. (They usually either don't care or don't notice unless there's a large amount of traffic).

What's wrong with refering your normalfags to a tor proxy/gateway like .onion.to or whatever they're called?

Use a .nl or .ga domain and self host.