Janina from Germany

Hello, I'm an 18yo German virgin and want to get cum all over my body. May you help me, sir?

Other urls found in this thread:

volafile.org/r/bvj5nv84
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gay

sage this shit everyone knows no german girl has her v card past 11..

beat me to it.

From county Kassel in the state of Hessen, Germany

pics or hymen?

Then look how clumsy Janina made her first nude shot…

Does every relatively attractive girl have nudes somewhere? I mean, even feminist chicks can't resist; they'll just make up some bullshit justification for objectifying themselves like, "it's empowering to have this kind of control over men", or "women should be proud of their bodies".

This was Janinas first trick, but the second follows quick…

That has to be one of the most underwhelming asses in the history of bum bums

Also ich find's eigentlich ganz geil.

Developping her desires…

Yes. The ugly ones do too.

It's a combination of factors, nature, nurture and society. Women know that their beauty will eventually fade, their bodies will eventually get ugly. There's a desire to preserve evidence of how good they looked in their youth, it's a way to preserve their genetic value since on some level potential mates -even if unconsciously- are evaluating how attractive their children would look.

The second factor is the utter ubiquitousness of cameras these days. Every phone is to women a selfie device designed specifically to upload high-quality personal images to the internet for everyone to find.

The third factor is women's natural narcissism. It's said when a guy sees something he wants to take a picture of, he just takes a picture of it. With a woman, she takes a picture of herself in front of the object.

They do this to try to gain confidence by showing off what they feel are their best features and attract the attention of a man of higher status.

…waiting for the day where there is some kind of facebook equivalent for looking up a girl's nudes…

And here we go again.

Well put. It's interesting how much this reflects the primordial roots of the relationship between the sexes. Thinking about it makes me want to bitch slap every woman who complains about men objectifying them.

Is she somehow trying and failing to do the classic duckface, and in some weird fashion actually manages to look even worse?

Ex girlfriend? Get cucked?

I don't understand the point of simply dumping pics of some girl who caused butthurt. Tell us a story

no story. she is just a virgin whore. don't believe me? her IQ is lower than 85

No pussy spread?

Is there a single man on the planet who thinks girls look better when they make duckface? I think girls are the only ones who actually think it makes them look cute. I guess it's because they think it makes their faces look slimmer, I dunno.

Ok, you're obviously bitter about something, but I guess you can just go ahead and continue with the dump of pics that will eventually get lost in the aether of the internet among the millions of other pics that were dumped by jealous neckbeards and butthurt ex boyfriends.

not yet. too shy. maybe next time.

I must say that I LOVE hairy pussies like these. Those goddamm kikes have somehow managed to get most women nowadays to shave completely. Only true men know the pleasures of licking a hairy pussy. The smell and the texture are exquisite. Only pedos and degenerates like bare shaven women.

How did you got her to take those pictures then?

oy vey, you are supposed to like bald pussies goy.

Dumb whores can be tricked easily. You wouldn't believe me. And because of Bernds lurking here, I won't reveal to much details, yet.

Here is a LQ version of a clip she took. Feel free to post cumtributes. I can show her for further humiliation.

Notgeile Spasten mit abgrundtiefen Standards, wie du sie hast, können auch nur flachärschige Schlampen mit einem Doppelziffer-IQ geil finden

good work m8

Looks like there is beef hanging from her cunt. Would totally hit that, though…

>>>/shamedsluts/

Nice. It seems you really are taking advantage of a retard. You should be very proud of yourself, user.

MOAR?

Video cumtributes can be uploaded here:
volafile.org/r/bvj5nv84

My tribute to the lovely blonde princess!

juicy nights with a german virgin

Video cum tribute successfully delivered

No way a piece of ass like that hasn't been Allahu Akbar'd by some immigrant.

i'm willing to believe the virgin story, the hairy pussy and the dumb look on her face is atypical for a slut her age.
not much Allahakbars outside big cities.

she's disgusting either way tbh fam