PROXY METRICS BOYS

CafePress: Anti-Hillary Merchandise Outselling Anti-Trump Gear by over 814 Percent

archive.is/th4zq

I think most polls are pure shit for a variety of reasons (the variation across polls is massive), but proxy metrics like merchandise sales is a far better predictor of where this election is heading. At the very least, it reflects an enthusiasm gap wider than Hillcunt's canoe full of loose moose meat after a lesbo session with Huma and a baseball bat. It also indicates that the polls aren't capturing this massive difference that will translate into a massive vote on election day. I think Trump might take this election by 5%-10% just because of the enthusiasm gap.

thats not the picture i thought it was. what a faggot face

Accidentally posted from your fap folder faggot?

Just the wrong reaction.
this is you, you fucking jew alien. Bet you're a vegan too, bitch.

this is you, you fucking fag alien. Bet you're a poz too, bitch

your words not mine.

Saw this, like this, weren't there some more proxy metrics recently mentioned as well?

I'm to fucking lazy to go look on my ownif you filter 4c98c5 and 83221e this thread gets empty quick

I'm sure there are. Merchandising is a good one. The wear red on election day thing would be a good one. Size of campaign rallies is another. Internet chatter is probably good. Those are a few off the top of my head, some would be more difficult to measure.

I can't think of a single proxy metric that favors Clinton.

I'll wear red at your funeral you son of a bitch. After I kill you with a tire iron.

I have my Glock 19 right here stacked with jhp +p+ in my iwbh. Come at me with the tire iron pleb.

I sure hope it's a 3 o'clock carry and you're in a cafe or bar or something for free wifi because you'd have to be a dumb faggot to iwb carry while sitting unless you're in public.

Comfortable as fuck on the front of my thigh. I still have to stand to draw (or kneel), but when facing a nigger with a tire iron it's not exactly problematic.

I'm fucking dumb and somehow read that you were sitting.
I've had a couple gin and tonics

Jesus Christ, that guard is scary

oh you son of a bitch, thought I went away didn't you?

USSS can be bad as fuck when they aren't guarding niggers and cunts. shillary and king nigger drove their SS detail to drink on the job because they're such hateful cunts.

They do use meme calibers though, which I'll never understand.

bumping for keks

They use meme calibers because they like the P90.
If they P90 was 9mm, they'd be using 9mm.
They like the P90 because it's short, easy to conceal, supposedly faster to draw, and has fat mags.

Hammer time is imminent.

good work

MENE MAGIC

this needs to be memed

That doesn't explain the .357Sig

Absolutely esoteric.