Alex soros needs his life ruined

alex soros needs his life ruined.

archive.is/QOld7

The father is the biggest threat to liberty across the world, but is old and decrepit. His son needs to get wrecked, to never be trusted. He's got to have some dirt somewhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/usTzI
archive.is/88G0L
archive.is/Yr1e1
archive.is/tfZii
archive.is/7NiVI
archive.is/HRfr0
amazon.com/God-Faith-Identity-Ashes-Grandchildren/dp/158023805X
youtube.com/watch?v=BUDU1X29SJU
pagesix.com/2016/07/20/alex-soros-enjoying-his-model-filled-summer-in-the-hamptons/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ql9IyAn5iGM
youtube.com/watch?v=NcWqk5UIV-Y
pastebin.com/a3JqBgf5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not your personal army

You kidding? He's the direct heir of the prince of darkness.

Why not just sneak into one of the parties and spike his drink with some shit, and sell him back to his Dad.

Or just make some shekels off stealing some cars from Soros.

bump

leave this board forever.

It really is every fucking time.
How are shills so fast?

Does kike baron have other children?

We're currently being raided.
they don't just make and post in the threads they make, sadly.

Quite a few iirc. It's one of the reason why killing him won't do much good. There are plenty of his spawn and other kikes continuing his legacy though. A full purge is needed.

Sort by creation date in the catalog. Shilling 101.

Pretty sure he has quite a large brood.

How? rape?

keep shilling in the free world faggot

4 others
archive.is/usTzI

Children of George Soros and Annaliese Witschak

Robert Daniel Soros

Andrea Soros Colombel

Jonathan Tivadar Soros
Robert Daniel Soros

Born – 1963

Married to – Melissa Robin Schiff

Robin founded the Central European University in Budapest.
Andrea Soros Colombel

Born – 1965

Married to – Eric Colombel

Andrea Soros Colombel

Andrea founded the Trace Foundation and is the founding partner of the Acumen Fund.
Jonathan Tivadar Soros

Born – 1970

Married to – Jennifer Ann Allan

Jonathan is a Senior Fellow at the Roosevelt Institute.
Children of George Soros and Susan Weber – Alexander Soros and Gregory James Soros
Alexander Soros

Born – 1985

Married to – Unknown

Alexander Soros

Alexander is a member of the board of directors of Jewish Funds for Justice and Global Witness.
Gregory James Soros

Born – 1988

Married to – Unknown

Gregory is an artist.

I'm think this is his 3rd wife.

Women love money and power. Did you seriously not know that?

Let me guess, this time it's Holla Forums who got butthurt because they got BTFO in the debate so they decided to raid us?

Nah, it started days ago. I wasn't on much last week, but I noticed it Friday.

Know the enemy:

How to resolve Puerto Rico’s fiscal crisis
archive.is/88G0L

How Hillary Clinton wins Florida and the Jewish vote
archive.is/Yr1e1

Willing to pay the ultimate price to protect animals
archive.is/tfZii

On jungle murder anniversary, a lesson for Paris climate talks
archive.is/7NiVI

What American Jews Want
archive.is/HRfr0

He also has a segment in this book by descendants of holocaust survivors. amazon.com/God-Faith-Identity-Ashes-Grandchildren/dp/158023805X

Im guessing he laughs about his daddy tossing fellow jews in ovens.

>amazon.com/God-Faith-Identity-Ashes-Grandchildren/dp/158023805X

Wow, he has a real dynasty going.

But they don't seem that influential compared to some other kikes and their spawn.

Most of his organisations are non-government, they act as supplementary to much more powerful gov agencies and think tanks with similar goals.

He could just be a designated boogieman, someone their other puppets will "remove" and portray that as a victory of the people.

Best is to make him a Holla Forumsack. Red pill him. That is the ultimate revenge against Soros.

Any attempt to attack him will only increase his resolve as an enemy.

How on earth do you redpill a kike?

The Jewess is designed to appear attractive to the goy, that way she can entice and distract him from their plans, Khazar milkers are there for a reason.
It's tempting m8, I know, but don't fall for them, My waifu since the age of 14, Eva Green is a Jewess
Feelsbad.

Hi Alex

Do you think the whole gas the kikes thing wasnt serious?
>>>/4chan/

Thing is, most who follow anything know what is going on. They just don't want to commit career suicide just like anyone in fighting it.

Well, his father was a Nazi collaborator, is funding various anti-Israel groups and nationalist kikes hate him, that's a good start.

all jews are getting gassed no excuses

Really? How do you expect to not be called a shill?
he's also pulled funding from subversive groups that wanted to start chapters in israel, so the whole funding anti-israeli groups claim is suspect

Wow a jew was selling out to save his own behind, what a shocker…

Actually that's probably better.

The number one killer of empires isn't invaders, it's lack of cohesion. The most common cause of a lack of cohesion is a large number of heirs, which leads to a division of assets that can never fully coalesce together because each new leader has a lifetime of grudges and ambitions aimed at the other. We see this again and again in historic empires and empires of influence as great leaders rise and fall and their kingdoms fall with them because of issues regarding inheritance. We see this in Alexander the great, but also in smaller and less noted groups like the Angevin Empire, which combined the territories of England and France but was dissolved more or less immediately due to weak succession. This is also why the Qin dynasty in china lasted a mere fifteen years despite having lavish tombs and great monuments.

When Soros and the others like him die, their children simply can not hang on. Statistically speaking they'll lose the vast majority of their wealth and power and become unable to maintain the vast webs of influence they've set up.

Soros is very much the load bearing boss. It will all collapse without him as is nearly inevitable for men such as him.

The thing to fundamentally understand about the Jews is there is no one "us" to them. Soros was perfectly willing to sell out his own kind and so are a thousand others like him. The education of Jews isn't of a king raising a successor, it's often of a master raising slaves. "diversity is good and so is globalism" is a meme they've been able to push so successfully because so many of them are programmed to believe it. The ones at the very top may know the truth, but even the next level down may only have an inkling. Beyond that even lower you just get less and less informed on the truth and more and more inherently useful idiots. Maybe well compensated idiots, but the kind of people they'd never let into the truth. Because if the circle of true conspirators got too big you have a much bigger risk of big mouths and dangerous dissenters.

The ones "in on it" are multi billionaires with vast webs of control. If you have anything significantly smaller than that, or can't be trusted, you are officially another useful idiot. Even if you're a millionaire with a mansion, you're still an idiot because you have nothing significant to add on that scale except for a drop in the bucket. There's a reason we talk about Soros, who is worth 24 billion, and after that spare a pittance of conversation for Haim Saban, who isn't even worth four, and most below that only come up when immediately relevant.

If given access to the undeniable truth, the average jew, even a very wealthy one, would be shocked because it's so far beyond what they believe to be true. However this makes them especially dangerous, because a useful idiot who wakes up will wake up with his money and inside the web of influence, able to affect it. In that case the situation can reverse, because they'll know which sensitive spots to hit where even a small amount of money and influence can cause damage.

Shouldn't past leaders have realised this and stopped having kids when they had their fist son?

Globalist technocrats invented artificial intelligence a long time ago.

That's why western monarchy established clear lines of succession and eastern empires either did the same or tightly reigned in the political system for the longest dynasties.

Second and third sons are not, in and of themselves an issue. They become an issue when they're expected to compete for the same issue and divide power. You can lose a political entity by losing all heirs as easily as having too many.

Ideally second and third born children, rather than being groomed for supreme positions, made good leaders of other positions within the organization. Even in an absolute monarchy you need lords and generals and governors and other people to exercise power, and educated men to deal with records and book keeping either as clerks or as monks, who had their own separate spheres of influence. If your alliances happen to be sealed by marriage, the more sons and daughters you have the more you can also marry off to seal those unions.

As a bonus, that also means that if your heir dies your spare is going to be educated and trained similarly. This may encourage some assassination if one of your children is of bad character, but if they have a decent position and are kept busy that isn't going to be a problem(and if work isn't busy enough, then you can always just have them spending three hours a day posing for a portrait or dancing in a fancy ball). Besides, if the more experienced heir dies of assassination he didn't see coming, he probably wasn't fit to be in charge.

hmmm what a perfect culture for him to get into the wrong place at the wrong time.

some one who isnt me needs to get into this NYC party scene and pinch this corrupt fucker with a dart.

Got any Holla Forumsonium?

REMINDER THAT "NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY" IS WHAT KILLED Holla Forums

She gotta go into the ovens user.

Maybe if you do enough heroic deeds in destroying the yid empire you can claim the bitch as yours. But she gotta have her baby cords ripped out and her tongue cut out and hands crippled. Pure fuck toy only, and even then its likely we can only let you have her a couple years.

Sorry man. I know not getting your beloved waifu is a bitch. But she is 3d plastic bitch. In a couple decades after the fall of the kikes we will likely have robo bitches so you can make a new one that is actually HUMAN! eh! So don't lose too much hope.

Pretty sure it was the pedos and the pony-fuckers.

Absolute bullshit. Do you seriously think that the 30 year old son of Soros that goes with him to Open Society foundation meetings and travels with him around the world (including meeting with Nelson Mandela in the 90s) would think bad of his own father while living the good life all the time? Don't forget, he himself is jewish and has most definitely from the day he had his dick sucked by a rabbi heard how special jews are, how superior to gentiles they are. Mentioning "red pilling" the yid is a nice attempt at misleading anons that someone in his position deserves anything but the gallows, or that he would be susceptible to "our position" at all.

Jews aren't Khazars. The main proponent of the Khazar theory was, oddly enough, a jew himself.
Here's Duke and McDonald on it
youtube.com/watch?v=BUDU1X29SJU

Supposedly also incorrectly stated. Can't find the transcript, but he was supposedly order to help the Nazis (wartime situation, you better follow orders). However the purpose of this statement is to conflate the evil of the jew with the perceived evil of Nazis making it a double whammy of "Nazies are real bad, but he's just a bit worse!"

Thats pretty sick tbh user. Reminds mr of what the Jews used to claim was being done to them by evil nazis.

I suppose thats how these self fulfilling prophecies work though.

Will he become the next american president?

Your posting style seems familiar

Looks like kikes are quite afraid of their "own" turning their backs on them.

ctrl + f : pagesix

NO pagesix article

pagesix.com/2016/07/20/alex-soros-enjoying-his-model-filled-summer-in-the-hamptons/

Gas yourself, newfag.

>>>/reddit/

You're fucking cancer.

I don't have time for archiving, do it yourself you piece of shit neet

That kinda looks like Maddowposter, doesn't it?

The only proof that George Soros collaborated with the Nazis is purely anecdotal, though.

According to my research there's no proof that he did, nor that he didn't.
But I still don't believe he collaborated with the Nazis and only lied about it to push a narrative that Nazis were the villains, considering Soros' main function is to act like a scapegoat and cover up what the Rothschilds are doing and have done in the past. Two birds with one stone.

The only kind of Jews that can be redpilled are those who don't know they're Jews, and the kind of Jews who don't know what's going on and don't hold any influence or some form of power.

You guys redpilled me, but you also made me discover an ugly truth that I may have Jewish ancestors, the up side it that it's from my father's side and that I'm uncut, and that my European blood has gotten the best of it. So you can redpill Jews, just not the elites, they all know what's going on.

witnessed under kek and everything else

You can't win against Soros Spawns.

That's retarded policy. He didn't choose to have a major Kike as a father.

You can redpill them. Make them realize their
father is fucking things up.

Then Soros will have their spawns ideologically against him. That's much better.

HE HAS SPOKEN

wow dems really know how to pick em

Go look up E. Michael Jones if you want to understand Christianity/Judaism

I think we have an actual nigger over here. God damn that is some advanced laziness.

Listen here, ID d12162:
I came here to post direct links and chew bubblegum. And I'm all out of bubblegum

but really, I was busy

a hundred times THIS

those videos give a very good look into his mind. he reveals quite a lot about himself if you listen closely.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ql9IyAn5iGM

youtube.com/watch?v=NcWqk5UIV-Y

at one point he even says by todays standard he himself would be called an anti-semite. alex admires heinrich heine and I think identifies with him.

to understand his father you need to keep in mind he his influenced by karl popper.

This would be by far the funniest thing to do.

They are Jews however, so the dosage will have to be quiet high.

Don't know if you'll read this, but a heads up, user. It's true that you can "assimilate" if you have some jewish blood, but it seems jewishness (along with other mischling features can prop up from time to time), so you'd have to keep a check on your children and grandchildren to educate them if need be.

Also, mutilated baby dicks seem to be a huge catalyst for jewish psychoses, so you dodged a huge bullet in any regard.

This no matter what you want. Jones is fantastic, great to hear a Catholic recognize Logos.

If I seen that motherfucker on the beach I'd charge him with two precise knee strikes, one to the gut, and another to the head, to incapacitate him further, then I would push his bitch to the ground so she wouldn't interfere, and drag him to drown him in the ocean
Boom. No more BLM bullshit, far less (((open borders activists))) in Europe

You've got to be fast and effective, user. His bitch is most likely trained in Kosher Warfare, with 300 confirmed circumcision and several medals for her service in the matzo services.
Although I doubt any of us plebeians could visit the beaches he does.

NYPA requests will be allowed in cases of rothchilds, soros, or rockefellers

Put in the foyer

I have heard some things about Alex daddy once game him a million to invest, and he lost it all, and let us just say that Holla Forums need not be too concerned with this joke. He has neither the intelligence nor the financial acumen of his father, only the status as heir to the vast fortune.

Now on the downside, the fortune is absolutely massive, and it would be a struggle even for an NFL player to party away such a fortune. Most of this money will likely find its way to the existing foundations, but there will not be an evil genius at the helm.

Soros is not the mastermind. He is the public face of the enemy. He works for other people, and has a large circle of similarly minded and powerful people. He's just the face of the Hydra.

Killing him would be only a minor setback to the globalist agenda. You'd have to take them all out, but better would be to retake control of their favored tools. Primarily the media, and America. I don't see what killing or harming Soros' son would accomplish.

Are you a shill or just stupid? Soros cooperates with the Rothschilds, among other powerful families and people. He's not just a figurehead, that's true, but neither is he the only enemy. And he's for damn sure not the leader, no leader would be so publicly exposed. The Bilderberg group is a good place to start looking at how deep this shit really goes.

I began to start questioning Rothschild influence when one of their daughters had an affair with an American nigger. And not someone famous, but this really stupid looking "aspiring rapper" ape.

Perhaps she was just a genetic fuck up and not let in on the program, but that isn't a sign of a functioning family.

First post rule

There are fuckups in every family, even the powerful ones. If they get to be too much a problem or bring too much public attention, then they have a habit of disappearing.

But the Rothschilds are a pretty damn big family by now. Anyone who marries into the family is gonna do everything that can to be associated with that name. I'd guess that the main Rothschild bloodline, passed by firstborn sons has been kept pure and devoted.

But the Rothschilds are just one example of the globalist threat. Soros is not the mastermind. There are many powerful globalists. I don't think they all have the exact same agenda or end-game ideals, but many of their interests are aligned and so for now, they cooperate.

I'm actually glad I dodged the bullet.
And if I get children I will raise them to be disciplined children regardless. I'm planning to breed out the worst of my Jewishness out of my lineage, which will take generations.

Rothschilds are just as vulnerable to their own brainwashing as your average normalfag, just like they're brainwashed into thinking they're God's chosen.

GEORGE SOROS HOME ADDRESSES

Don't forget to deal with the kingpin big daddy here too!!!

pastebin.com/a3JqBgf5