Living in a retarded family

Why are my parents so fucking retarded?
And no, i don't mean it in a way because they don't understand something i wan't.
I MEAN it when i say they're retarded, atleast low intelligent.
Like for example about my father, every single fucking schoolyear he said the same exact thing, that i'm only playing video games and just in general wasting my time instead of studying (ironically, eventough he litteraly wathces movies and plays shooting games on his tablet).
Eventough i nailed almost every exam and even had 90% on math, but SOMEHOW everytime i'm in the middle of new school year he completely forgets about everything and tells that i'm doing completely nothing at home for school eventough i do get good grades and starts to yell at me, call me an idiot, ask for my agenda and takes away my pc for like a day (eventough he tells me that i'm only getting it back in the weekend and for a certain amount of time).
And the next day, he yet again he completely forgets about everything and doesn't even bother ask me anything about school what so ever.
Like wtf is wrong is with him, is he mentally unstable or just severely unintelligent?!
Meanwhile, my mom is just BEYOND retardation it's not even worth talking about her.
Just every single day i'm questioning why i deserve this, why i deserve to be born from such low intelligent retarded parents.
If i wasn't born from these retards, i would have atleast ben able to make friends and not have social anxiety everytime i just go to the store or whatever to get me something.
Also, i severely need some english literature, can anyone suggest some good books?
Or maybe i'm just really unintelligent and there's just in general little to be done for me to formulate a fucking simple story.

Okay honestly, the more i think about, the more i think i'm just ungrateful about all of this.
Maybe atleast i gotta appreciate it that they bought me a gaming pc,600 euro phone and junk food and look past to all of it because first of all,it's not worth being that mad on some idiot and second, this only happens a few times in a couple of months or even year.
And that i should look at the good aspects of him.
But goddam is it so annoying every time this bullshit happens and that i'm an unintelligent outcast born from a low parent family.

what?

op
Man I think you might have some residual retardation from your folks.
Proof read your wall of text.
Dude, you fucked up a lot of words.
Sorry about your trouble, but the apple never falls far from the tree.

I hope you the best and all, but you should work on your writing skills.

I know that, and i acknowledge that more then i'm supposed to.
Not that i'm trying to blame my retardation on whatever excuse i can come up, but English isn't my first language.
I also have to focuse on 3 other languages, which are dutch, french, and russian.
And i'm only just starting my third year in which i have english as a subject.
All of those languages except russian, i'm gonna have to be able to speak fluently in 4 years.
Also, i think it's a bit fair to atleast partly blame my broken english on the fact that i literally don't read any english books.

Shit thread.
So I'll use it to ask my question.
Why the fuck do progressives dye their hair?
Is there some mental illness that compels them to do so sort of like how toxoplasmosis compels someone to collect a fuckload of cats?

Sorry user.
I had no idea English wasn't your native language.
YOU ARE NOT RETARDED.

I hope only the best for you.

I remember when I was an angstry rebellious 14 year old…
Good times.

Not trying to give you shit user, but at least your parents actually give a damn.

My parents weren't even shitty, it's just that the economy can really fuck people over. Not to mention trying to raise kids on your own.

You may have some residual retardation from your folks like that other user said, but at least you're now aware of it and your situation with your parents. Some other user said that "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree" but that doesn't mean you can't improve.

You may have some residual retardation from your folks like that other user said, but at least you're now aware of it and your situation with your parents. Some other user said that "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree" but that doesn't mean you can't improve.

my dad would disown me.

it's brain damage, op
it's literally brain damage
people accumulate it as they age
it adds up
by the time you're 30 you realize you're going retarded and start desperately trying to fake like you're as smart as you were as a teenager
by the time you're 40 you've forgotten you're faking
it's a smooth slide to senility
and because you have no friends, nobody but you will notice your mind disappearing

this is bullshit, I have had conversations with plenty of old people who were retarded and also many who were all there and very intelligent. it really depends on the person and how healthy you eat.

op is gay

sh

You're a teenager. Teenagers go through frequent and rapid changes in personality and stuff so I think you'll understand things better when you're older. Try reading books about things that interest you and volunteering: it'll give you something to do as your hormones stabilize then you'll have a clear perspective about your parents. Also: since your a teen, listen to lots of different obscure music from Zappa to Bowie to Steve Roach to make sure your a creative person into adulthood and won't turn out to be a boring faggot. At your age: the mind is a terrible thing to waste.

sounds bout right

There happens to be a massive undiagnosed body of autism among the baby boomer population: the generation to experience the first waves of mass vaccination and fluoridation of municipal water supplies. Either that or you're just a bunch of white niggers.

Idk about that, but at least i certainly know that it sucks to live with autism.

Is that because you're autistic?
me too

yes, and oh boy was my austism strong this morning at school

y-you're joking right?…

No?
I just returned from school 2 hours ago.

oh…