NiggerPie

as if more proof that we live in a world full of morons was necessary.
some random ytber/game player said nigger, this is news.

the guy is a nobody! who the fuck cares?!

sea niggers abound

I understand why but I'm a bit disappointed that he apologized. Show no mercy. Blacks, muslims, jews etc. don't apologize ever, why should we? It just looks weak.

Aaaand I got another strike. Kek.

The weak cumskins should fear the strong.

SHEEEEIIIIITTTTTT

pewdienigger

the media fucking hate pewdiepie
why are you surprised this if fucking news. they will jump and cause a scene about the smallest fucking thing. the media fucking hate all esports and youtubers because they're scared of what it will become.

What will it become? You referring to alternative media and whatnot?

why doesn't pewds invest his own money into starting up a rival youtube of his own? all he does is quit youtube, start his own vid sharing site with him as the main star channel thing, get all his followers to go there and then slowly introduce more and more users to the site? make it easy to donate money to his and others' cause then get deals with gaming companies etc. youtube is finished.

Mainstrean media is scared of the alt media's takeover, nigger, so they jump on anything that promotes that narrative that it is the wild west and has nothing good.

The left media is sperging out over this like he was a terrorist lmao. People yell nigger at each other in gaming all the time

i was more referring to what esports will become but sure alternative can be in my narrative too.

I think most respectable people dislike them. They're juvenile brats who make absurd amounts of money for playing video games and gossiping–what's not to hate.

Although, I suppose it would make more sense to be disgusted by the people who support them.

it's not like he didn't work his ass off to where he is and personally, i don't like youtube at all. The shitty algorithms, the shitty click bait videos, the shitty two faced content creators and especially pewdiepie but i can't fault him for his 'work.' A lot of his success is luck - i get that but you really can't be bitter for what he's doing for vidya and esports.

Lol, no.

If he made it more popular, then I guess I am a little bitter about it. It's mind-numbing entertainment, and it's just one more drop in the bucket of things that are making people dumber and more narcissistic.

That is VERY relative. He's obviously not a lazy, but I wouldn't exactly consider talking a lot and playing video games to be "working his ass off".

I actually just learned about this whole subculture fairly recently–I'm a bit of an oldfag and I don't play video games. I still can't wrap my head around it.

nigger nigger nigger

dw i also hate his following and what he's doing to his audience but there's some very few positives that come from his popularity.
dw at one stage everyone was fucking scared and couldn't comprehend what esports was and could become. some of them realized what it was becoming and started bombarding and criticizing the whole 'e athlete' drama. it's all fun and games til they make more than you while being younger than you.

I dunno, that seems like an argument that one of the gamers would make.
That may be the case with some people, but I think it has more to do with the fact that THEY'RE PLAYING VIDEO GAMES FOR A LIVING. And correct me if I'm wrong, but pewdiepie isn't making money from competitive gaming. I have no problem with competitive gaming, just like I have no problem with sports–but if you're just going to sit there playing games while making silly remarks that I'd expect from a 12yo… fuck you. And most of all, fuck the people who support it.

But back to the main issue in the OP: any public figure who says "nigger" is going to be drawn and quartered by the liberal lynch mobs. It has nothing to do with people being bitter about online gamers.

NIGGER SHOULD FILTER TO PEWDIEPIE

How much more pathetic can you be?