Favorite videos

ITT: post/discuss your favorite videos. Can be YouTube embeds, WEBM's, etc. I think my favorite thing about this one is that even though it was originally uploaded a decade ago, it's one of the few original viral videos that still holds up today in current year 3. The rest of the videos in the series are ok but none of them quite match the original in terms of humor.

this one always cracks me up

That video is a fucking classic.

That was fantastic.

turk stink dog

This is my favourite video from my favourite channel, it is true propaganda Kino. There's another really good one by this guy that has a black preacher talking about how he "done some research on Hitler" that I can't seem to find anymore, I'd appreciate it if anybody has a link or webm.

Did'nt that guy get arrested for "hate speech" for that?

not sure about arrested, but he is going on trial for it

Kino

Here's a great audio broadcast that will probably teach you some new things. It's not actually Bill Cooper talking either so there is no need to prepare your tinfoil hat, despite the pictures it has practically nothing to do with the "monarch" meme.

Also there is subliminal messaging in it but you don't need to worry about that… Honest ;^)

The nostalgia, i remember talking about his videos with my friends in High school.

Why do you like this clip user?

When I was a kid I used to catch about five ants and a grasshopper and put them in a plastic bottle together. The ants would literally take the grasshopper apart in a couple of minutes. That scene speaks to me.

Pass.

nazis turning into cuckservatives now?

go shill your shit somewhere else

The star is white (or at the very least is somewhat Hispanic), he just wears a shitload of makeup. The one black guy is older and is the owner of a shitty TV channel that he tries to keep afloat by dealing hard drugs (i.e. cocaine, heroin) behind the scenes, some of which are found by the cast in the studio in the first episode.

He makes several comments during the episode that reveal him to be a registered sex offender

How much of it did you actually watch?

Up until shortly after the owner was introduced.

Holy shit, I thought I cropped that.

Holla Forums thread?

It was a great propaganda video that I can't find anymore. I don't care about niggers, I care about the effectiveness of the message and it sits easier with a normalfag to hear a nigger praising Hitler (in a non retarded way). It was mostly Hitler speeches anyway.

I had the link for the video on the channel in this vid but the video is already up so I switched videos and forgot to change my comment. Thanks for pointing out my mistake, this is the channel I meant.

why do you need validation from non-white?

I thought I was pretty clear in that post that I don't. It was great propaganda and the addition of the nigger makes it easier for the average normalfag to look at it without recoiling, it nullifies the "racism" element and makes it easier for them to absorb the message. My personal feelings have nothing to do with it. My personal feelings are that it was top tier propaganda and one of his best videos.

Do you really not understand that normalfags need it? Or are you an autist who thinks that Holla Forums alone can win the war for Western Civilization? Or are you an agent who doesn't yet understand how outclassed he is?

SHE'S NOT EVEN A LOCOMOTIVE YET YOU SICK FUCK!

Who here likes too go /fast/?

What did he mean by this?

That's Blair Cottrell right?

Posting ancient youtube kino that has stood the test of time