So um yeah check 'em

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/b/res/7362902.html#7364473
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUG SO CLOSE

THIS IS SOCIETIES FAULT WTF ARE YOU DOING SOCIETY JESUS CHRIST

Mods remove this shit

inb4 mods leave it up for three hours

I've reported it globally, if this stays up for three hours then I'm looking forward to hear the excuse they have this time

what did i miss

just goto this thread and enjoy.
8ch.net/b/res/7362902.html#7364473

A webm of a guy coming on lil a lil girl's mouth

post it again

But thats illegal and that clip is sick
No

Explain in graphic detail every second of this webm, for science.

It was a boy who sucked on a girl's nipples. Pretty harmless to be quite honest. Did the same to my cousin when we were 7/8 and would do more if I could turn back time.

its alright

Oh yeah I know the one. you should see what they do later.

That could've been me a long time ago, and blew my chance. Now, more than 10 years later, my cousin won't even talk to me, and kills me inside for never having finished that fuck.

look at all these fags crying for mommy mod to come and remove a pic. /b is so dead. old halfchan /b had whole dumps of hc with the occasional old lady getting upset in the thread but they got told to gtfo. smh. homos.

stfu tor fag

u know its true, old lady.

ye i'm just joking around. the 'dumps' here are nothing compared to what they were ;-;

remember a guy that posted whole sets of candydoll and the mods could not keep up banning him? he would switch to another ip on his vpn and continue with the next set. it went on all night.

i appreciate the effort from the vols but that user was on a mission. There was also a few anons dumping toddler shit just to btfo hex in this thread