I Found It, Holla Forums

Preface: (you can skip this to the red text)

For those that do remember, I'm Stalker-san (Stalker-guy, Stalker-whatever-the-fuck), and I've been making threads about how I've been stalking someone.

I know he's bi, and I've seen pics of his ass/dick he's posted to chats he had in a dating site, and they're amazing (cannot post them here, sorry).

I stopped stalking for a long period of time because I thought that if I wanted a future with my crush, whom I call "C", I need to stop stalking and try to be more of a normal person. I really put effort into that.

We went on a vacation together and everything was great, so the next semester I confessed my love to him. He did not take that well. He threatened me, and told his best friend and roommate that I have a crush for him, then told me to leave him alone (which I did), then 5 weeks later I find out he told another one of his friends about me. Keep in mind he still has no knowledge that I stalked him, and that I'm in a country that punishes sodomy.

So, imagine if I never stalked him, then I confessed, then he, a bisexual, goes and exposes me to two of his friends, putting my life in danger, and threatening me as well. That's a cunt move.

But it's good that I did stalk him, because now I can threaten to expose him to the same people with his own pics.

You know what's the fun part? He sucked someone's cock, and I have screenshots of the conversation. I, on the other hand, never had sex with a man, but had sex with a female prostitute, and I have evidence of it. So it's his word against my proofs.

ANYWAYS

A year ago when I was stalking, I wanted to know where he lived, and all I had was a pic from atop his house of a street intersection. I knew what district he lived in, nothing more.

Holla Forums tried helping me with finding the location, and the information we gathered was useful, but still no use.

A month or two ago I logged into some of his accounts, found an address (which is VERY close, but not accurate), and today I compared the pic of the intersection with the Google Maps satellite pics, then went to investigate.

I found the house. It has his father's name on it (who doesn't live there anymore, though).

Pics, the Google Maps satellite pic and the info we gathered from the intersection pic. You can see that it matches prett fucking well.

You can see from the pic that the houses right next to his that they have a weird concave shape, and that they are symmetric. It's not so obvious, but from the Google pic you can see that.

Also, the mosque has a part of it towars the two-way street that has things that look like two windows, and surprisingly, that is also visible from the Google pic.

It all matches.

I took pics of the actual house, too, but they're not interesting.

HOLY SHIT I THINK I JUST FOUND THE ROOMMATE IN GRINDR

I'M GONNA TRY TO GET PICS OUT OF HIM

Wait wait
are you fucking gay?

I hope that you can get the guy to go out with you and have as happy a relationship as you can in that sort of situation

Bi, not gay.

There's no way back to the way things were. I keep getting dreams that we fix things and at least stay friends, but I know that it cannot happen.

okay fair enough

So then what are your plans as of right now?

Show him that I can threaten back and get him to stop telling people.

Maybe I can blackmail him a bit. Not for sex (that'd be rape), but maybe for cuddles. I wanna be the little spoon.

My life is empty of intimacy and love. Right now I went back to our home city to settle some stuff with my family, whom I haven't seen in over a year and don't plan to see. I hate them.

I just wanna feel loved.

Ignore this
It wasn't him.

As people told you before, blackmail, threats, and stalking are all terrible ways to feel loved.

I know.

But being physically close to someone (hug, cuddle, sex, whatever) is better than nothing at all.

I really didn't want it to come to this. I would've been fine with him threatening me and the me leaving him alone if he didn't tell another person YET AGAIN. I can't leave him loose like that.

You know what's the worst part? If you could reverse time and take all the energy you put into stalking this man and instead worked and saved money, you could be in a country that allows faggotry by now.

Just give it up m8. Get out of your country and leave this dude who never gave you the time of day behind

i think i remember you dude
btw bi rule

Oh, I didn't mention the fun part: I have a hidden cam.

It looks like a charger, and I have a good place to put it.

I also have an spy app that takes candid pics/videos by pressing the volume buttons.

You don't know what I was back then. I didn't have motivation to do anything. I would sit here on Holla Forums like 8 hours a day doing nothing but argue and shit talk about meaningless shit. I didn't go out, I dressed like total shit, and I had no money.

Then I took a class with him, and after that semester started, I decided I wanted him. I tried going about it the only way I know: Stalking.

I decided on getting close and becoming friends. I tried finding out what his major was so I can figure out his classes, and once I did, I started "bumping" into him more, so what had shorts conversations, and i figured out we had a class in common that he was going to take th next semester, so I took it, too. From there I worked on being friends and stopped the stalking.

He said he was joining the exchange program and leaving the country for a semester, and I seriously considered staying behind because I felt scared of leaving the country. Then I worked up the courage to join and tried to go with him to the same uni. We didn't, but on the break we did have a vacation together, just the two of us.

I got so much motivation just by stalking and wanting to be with him that it changed my lifestyle, the way I look, my grades, my interests, my financial situation, and everything in-between. I am a completely different person now.

If I had never had interest in him, I still would've been in that corner of my dorm room, browsing Holla Forums everyday, and it never would've occured to me to leave. Now I dream of moving to a western country where everyone is nicer.

It basically boils down to this: I had a goal now, and I wanted to work hard to achieve it, and it changed me for the better.

Fuck off.

Fuckin jew…

I used to be like this guy here

You need God tbh
You have gone above the limits of social contracts and communal boundaries - this is between you and God now, son

no one needs god

Everyone needs God.

Only fools would think they need something that doesn't even exist.

madman right here tbh
poster above need not reply, you have been shut down

you deserve it though faggot

Impressive fucking dedication, your threads and *eurothief*
make me feel just a bit better about this world, ironic, I know.
I wish you the best of luck, but realistically man. The chances are slim to nil that you'll ever get anything out of this. Cuddles or anything, blackmail is just going to make him hate you, more than already quite possibly.
But you're a, how do I put it… a genuine romantic in some respect, I hope you can figure it all out.
*by the way, it was you that planned on putting the tracker on his car, yeah?**

I didn't tell you how I would get him exposed, though.

It's simple: Pretend to be him.

I have access to his email, which is the backup email for 3 of his other emails and they are the emails he used to sign up for his social media accounts. Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, etc.

I would pretend I'm him and that I'm "coming out", and I would post his nudes on his accounts. I would also change his profile pics to ones with a rainbow flag over them. I would also send these pics privately, so even if he tries to get ahead of the situation and try to put a muzzle on things, there's still private messages which he can't delete from their devices.

And here's the kicker: I'm not going to tell him this is what I'm going to do. I'm going to tell him I'm making fake accounts pretending to be a concerned ex-friend who got harassed by him and start sending the pics he "sent" me. If that doesn't work, I would also demonstrate that I have the phone numbers of his entire extended family, implying that I can get a hold of them any way I want, and this will be unsettling to him, because how the fuck can one get so many phone numbers?

I can get away with it, and he still doesn't have any proof I'm not straight.

He already blocked me on social media and blocked my phone. Seeing things from his perspective, all he did were dick moves endangering the life of someone that was a friend and loved him, and he did it for no reason at all. So, no, we're past that point, and right now I wanna know why he did it.

Yeah. Don't think I had a good reason for that.

THIS SHIT IS SO FUCKING OLD AND YOU FAGGOTS NEED TO STOP TAKING THE B8

What?

Even if this is new material, you are annoying as fuck, dude. That is all.

Ok, I just read this , and now I feel a little bad about this .

I hope things work out for you, man

Cool.

Oh wow, that is an interesting change of events.

Thanks, man.

oh, i remember this story. never thought more about after reading and posting in the thread, good to hear you were succesful.

I just checked the date on the attached image, and it's from August 20th, 2015.

Holy shit, does time fly. I thought this was only a year ago.

And you got a good memory.

Okay, since C blocked me in everything, I cannot contact him, and even if I did, I'd have be leaving a trace using these social media.

So I got my best friend, whom I call "T" and who knows I'm bi (he's bi, as well), to arrange for a get-together, and to tell C that he's gonna bring a surprise with him (me. it's a surprise because I haven't come to my home city for a year, so the surprise is me being here), so C cannot avoid meeting me face-to-face.

I got all the details of the plan laid out, and I anticipated multiple scenarios, even the one where things might actually go for the better and get fixed, or ones where he's completely uncooperative. I don't expect him to roll over and do what I want, so I won't tell him what I want, and I'll pretend that I just want to do the same thing he did to me and expose him to the same people he exposed me to and perhaps even more (his entire extended family). I'll also try to convince him that I'm very serious about this and that I'm now a man of action, and bring up what I'm doing here in this city with my family (court stuff) as an example. If he still doesn't think I'm serious, I might show him the pics I took of his house and how I can get whatever information I want. Once he sees this is serious, he'll want a way of out this, and I won't give him one for a while, and when I get him to "convince" me, I'll give him an option, and if he doesn't take that option, I will make him a promise that come morning, everyone he knows will hate him and want him dead.

I took into consideration how we can speak together in private, and that we'll be using 2 cars and be exactly 4 people (2 in each car, more and we can't have privacy), so once we're moving to the location we're going to, I can be with him alone. If that doesn't work for whatever reason, I already anticipated that, and I'm staying in a part of the city that is close to his house so he'll have to take me there once we're done and everyone is going home.

None of this is guaranteed, and anything can go wrong, and something WILL go wrong. But I'll be as prepared as can be.

I can't help but feel bad about manipulating and convincing my friend to help me with this. He doesn't know that I'll be blackmailing C, but only that I just want to convince C that I want him to stop telling people. I didn't lie to T about anything, regarding my concerns and what I want to do, but I did leave stuff out to get him on board with this.

All this fucking bullshit you're putting yourself through, for what? Lust?
You say you're Bi. Just move to a country where you don't get jailed or worse for being deviant. Why go through all this drama that can have real-life consequences?
Also, being BI is worse than just Gay IMO because you spread disease to Women. That is a cunt move in itself.

Or better yet, he could kill himself and his friends for being deviant

I don't have the means nor the ability to do so. I'm bound by a contract to stay here for at least 3 years after graduation.

You clearly don't care for laws.

I'm way behind on these threads, but congrats on the find.

Would you want to? I wouldn't recommend the U.S. right now for obvious reasons, but Canada seems like a good fit.

Only for ones I can get away with.

I've been to the US recently and I love it. I traveled around and I didn't get any trouble.

OP, what you need to do isn't blackmail him. You need to mindbreak him. Assuming that you aren't ugly as hell it's quite possible that, in the back of his mind, he may harbor some sort of feeling for you (be it hatred or love). What you really need to do is lock hin away and convince him that he is scum and you're the only one that could truly love him. It's like training a dog really. If you starve him when he's a bad boy and feed him when he's a good boy his survival instincts will kick in and force him to see and believe things the way you wish him to as long as it means he will survive. The only real issue here is that he will likely pretend to see things the way you want him to before he truly does. You need to pick up on social cues. If you're bad at that, just drug him and get him to tell you.

It's tomorrow, Holla Forums.

We're all going out tomorrow and he'll be there.

I hope my friend has set up everything.

uppu