Child Brides

In America, as long as you have parental consent you can marry a girl as young as 10 in some states.

You just have to promise not to rape her until she is of legal consenting age.

But you're essentially still conditioning the child from an early age to be in a forced relationship. Where the fuck are we drawing the line? Does this still not classify as brainwashing?

idk anymore

Don't tell me it's your government

AAAHAHAHAHA

Perhaps if we admitted that they have the ability to choose whether or not they want something in a legal sense they would be able to choose not to marry someone instead of them just being the property of their parents until their 18th birthday which is the system we have set up now.

the funny thing is that people become magically responsible in the eyes of the law when they are 16.

Like suddenly they have this explosion of self realization, when most people will live their wholes lives and die being stupid as fuck.

Or they can just hop the mexican border at 12 and be able to legally fuck whoever the want because thats the age of consent in mexico.
Its almost like there isn't some magical age that you become able to consent to things and its all just totally arbitrary.

Everything seems trivial when you're a child. They accept relationships and make decisions arbitrarily. It would be insane to let a 10 yearold consent to marriage, being legally bind, spending thousands, for you them to immediately change their minds the next second. They are "property" of their parents for a reason, they lack responsibility.

The age limit is arbitrary, as no human has the exact same cognition, but there is an average age limit where people are considered mostly developed. If you want to be certain, you would have to test every child.

I find it hilarious bestiality is fine to post here and in many western countries it's not even a misdemeanor lolol

If I was a pedo I would be so pissed.

What's the issue with bestiality?

Yeah but let's be honest, some people will never be developed.

For example the average IQ of Equatorial Guinea for an Adult is 59. In the eyes of the law having sex with anyone from there is rape, because mentally they don't have the cognition to consent.

Perhaps the defining feature of children, the thing that sets them apart from adults, is that they cannot consent.

Which is why I said it will only be certain and fair if we performed an evaluation on every child. Just because some are destined to be stupid, doesn't mean we should drop everything and take the risk. That's stupid.

Yeah definitely not like adult women, its not like divorce rates are at an all time high now that its not commonplace for marriages to start with young girls that haven't rode the cock carousel already and will never be satisfied by one partner or anything.
Nope everything is fine, I'm okay with the events that are currently unfolding.

Yeah but what you think "should" happen and what actually is, are two different things.

I wonder if girls from equatorial guinea are like super easy, like down syndrome "lets fuck" "uh okay"

yeah not like responsible grown ups lol

And you think lowering the age limit would make that any better? Perhaps it would, since you would condition them to be in the relationship, since their minds are easily malleable. Adult women are uneducated sluts. There are numerous reasons the divorce rates are high. Try again.

I could say the same to you.

Since some adults arent responsible and crash cars, we might aswell let children drive.

virgins brides are more than 4x as likely to stay in a marriage than sluts who have been through miles of dick.
All women nowadays are sluts that have been through miles of dick before they're even legally able to marry, what more valid reason could there be for the divorce rates to be as high as the are now than the fact that theres nobody thats still a virgin by the time they marry anymore?

So isn't the most logical step to educate women on not being whores and instill children to believe sex is satans work, instead of taking the most retarded, backwards, nonsensical step and allowing children to be legally bound in marriage? Thats fucking insane. Just admit you have an incentive, and your incentive is clouding your judgement.

you can't be serious rn

Yeah I'm sure that's gonna happen. Are you gonna head to the vatican to ask the pope for a trillion dollars to get this mass re-education program over several generations to take place?

This whole thread made Donald Duck have a stroke - you bastards!

hidden

if feminists can convince people of their ideology, im fairly certain we can do the same and wouldnt receive flack considering its benefiting children.

Yeah abstinence only education during the most hormonal horny part of a persons life has really worked wonders so far.
No retard the most logical step is to go back to having marriages with girls before they go through puberty so by the time they do they have a loving husband to plow instead of hundreds of different men that they can't even legally marry.

Well if feminism is active now unlike back in the 1890's then the young girl who realizes she is a marriage she hates can get a divorce by the time shes 18 and take half of everything from the guy.

A nice lump sum for a girl wanting to start a career or uni degree.

apologies autists dont understand metaphorical speech.

how does sluts correlate to not being legally bound? they can still fucking cheat. its because of media and feminist propaganda and pedophiles trying to convince the world being sexual, even at a young age, is a good thing. they all have their motives.

finally realises. and what of the numerous others that were conditioned by numerous adults?

buzz buzz buzz

Women are being conditioned right now. They can have it all. Party girl until 23, start the search for the perfect guy, with the perfect career. Serious Career until 30, then loving mother and Head Manager.

If you're trying to make a point I'm not getting it.

Then explain to me how in the past when pedophiles had their way and could marry young girls before feminists put the age of consent in place that the divorce rate the lowest its ever been?

so are you gonna contribute to the discussion or linger on linguistics because you lost and have nothing to offer?

if your argument is everything is conditioning, children are more prone. it's called being fair.

i'm not repeating since you sort of got my point in your next comment. marriage doesnt result in purity; it's the lack of feminist propaganda, etc, that does.

you kidding me? we operated incredibly different back then. it was a necessity that women marry and remain loyal in that time. men were the bread winners. women couldnt sustain themselves otherwise without a man. that and just the general ideology back then, we favoured that whole american dream and marriage and loyalty, stemming from numerous shit, even religious beliefs. like, cmon. just think a little. you have one bread crumb then make such unfounded claims. (not reading this for errors so sorry if its unreadable :) )

what is the aspirations for people nowadays? Is it still the same thing?

The rising divorce rates based on the amount of sexual partners makes it clear that the less sexual partners you have the less likely you are to consider a relationship outside your current one.
That means you're less likely to consider cheating as well by proxy.

nope
there's no point trying to reason with irrational moralfags such as yourself. trust me i wanted to lurk and laugh at you but you're just all over the place and i don't want this discussion to die out because everyone knows where it ends

nope
there's no point trying to reason with irrational moralfags such as yourself. trust me i wanted to lurk and laugh at you but you're just all over the place and i don't want this discussion to die out because everyone knows where it ends

just got the captcha error wtf

whatever the left or feminists say.

whats your point? we should be less horny? I agree.

i always get that shit.

If it's anything like what happened to the leaders of Feminist Marxist theory….

rightly so. this proves no one can tolerate their bullshit for ever. we can convince children not to be sluts. the only people who will not benefit from this are feminists and pedos, and thats just the cherry on top.

Except that doesn't happen. She has shitty relationships with guys that don't want her or divorce her before making her a mother. Then she get's old, disgusting. Tries desperately to get any man in her mid to late 30s (actually matures at this point). Reaches her 40s. Sad, detached, and devoid of purpose and fulfillment. She then goes into a downward spiral of severe depression that never leaves her until death.

During this entire time she pays to go to counseling because of how unwanted she is. She has to pay someone to listen to her problems, that's how bad it is and how insufferable her behavior is.

Can I sleep in the same bed with her like Ghandi? That's where it's at.
Child marriage is super legit boy you have no idea cuz you are probably an underage faggot lol hehehehehehe hehe he.

Parents are selfish traumatizing virtue signalling scum and there is a reason girls need to become property of their "user" or "inseminator" from a young age you fucking nitwit.

Women are so weak, in the Koran they are referred to as glass vessels in a few passages.
Stupid cunts.

would rather marry a cute blonde hebe tbh

that's gay tbh

fug me :(((

And I suppose you think you're qualified to judge who can consent.

At a certain point, consent is just silly. Consent is basically agreeing to do something or to let someone do something, but no one can know in advance the full ramifications of any activity. For a simple example, if some people are having sex but the condom breaks, should either party have agreed to that? The sex led to an unwanted pregnancy, that is, neither of the individuals would have agreed to have sex if they knew it was going to result in pregnancy. Is their consent valid or did they rape eachother?

Informed consent is about give express consent to indulge in an activity (e.g., recreational sex) or enter into a legally-binding contract, like signing up for a mortgage. Ultimately, however, the premise of consent is underlined by the notion of competency, and children are not intellectually or emotionally fit enough to make any life-changing or risky decisions on their own initiative. For that, they require parental oversight and guidance for virtually every activity worth anything, weather it be joining the school soccer team or getting a piercing.

Adults, on the other hand, are generally competent enough to give consent, being that they've reached a certain threshold of neurological and emotional development which enables them to fully appreciate the ramifications of their actions (at least in principle), and so they can be held legally accountable for anything they do.

If by happenstance two adults agree to have sex, and the woman is accidentally impregnated, then no crime has been committed, since the risk they share was implicitly agreed to (the risk here being the transmission of STDs and pregnancy). If you're going to have sex, be prepared for any of the potential consequences, is the mantra.

If someone intentionally gave another person, say, herpes, or got them pregnant against their will, then I'd be a whole 'nother can of worms.

Ellen

Not quite true. See, under typical conditions, having sexually explicit contact with minors is illegal and considered sexual assault. However, if one were to marry their child bride, then they could have marital relations with them in a number of US states, I believe. (I could be wrong; my memory is a little hazy on the topic.)

Could this scream Electra Complex any more?

No wonder all those kids playing doctor are getting arrested and labelled as sex offenders for the rest of their lives now, they should know better.

Children exploring their sexuality with other children are not being exploited, because they are equally ignorant, equally inexperienced, similarly psychologically underdeveloped, with presumably no looming power differential (i.e., no advantage to exploit) between them.

A caveat here, though, is if an adolescent or older child is in a sexual relationship with a small child, whereby the older partner is classified as an abuser, being that they are not equal in status, and where the adolescent is probably manipulating the child into sex for their own gratification.

The risks here are that the child could develop trauma later on, catch an STI accidentally, or be physically harmed by an activity, by the adolescent being recklessness.

The point in all this is that children are being exposed to a certain level of risk, which is unacceptable to most people.

Theres a case I heard about not too long ago of 2 prepubescent kids playing doctor and exploring eachother like kids do and the boy being charged with sexual assault and put on the sex offender registry so it really doesn't matter how old they are the male is always a rapist in todays society unless its with a much older woman in which case hes just a lucky guy and the woman gets off with a slap on the wrist.
Don't even bother trying to find some logic behind it because there isn't any, its just a giant double standard thats fucking over men all over the country.

If that's the case, then that would absolutely be a miscarriage of justice, you're right. Occasionally, the law does get somewhat kooky. Mental health professionals and police can be a little overzealous at times, especially in a pedophile panic.

Ever thought about the fact that in countries without a pedophile panic pedophilic relationships actually turn into fully functional normal relationships over time where in pedo panic countries like the U.S the first person the younger person has ever loved will get taken away from them and they'll be forced to see a psychiatrist that will drill into their head week after week that the love wasn't reciprocal and they were just used for sex until their mental scars will never heal and they'll never be able to trust another person in a relationship again?

… Nah the U.S has got this pedo witch hunt thing down for sure.

yes but burgers are fucking stupid so there's no point trying to rationalize and justify what the country fucking does

Gotta love "liberal" logic.

it's just pure kikery at this point

Can anyone tell what the source is of the pic of the left?

Indeed, I do. Your comment is perfectly inline with the theory of sociogenic and iatrogenic harm being a primary culprit for why children who've had consensual (simple consent, mind you), willing sexual encounters later grow up to regret them and even develop some negative side effect.

Well thats a first, a real rational human bean.
Has hell frozen over?
Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide no escape from reality

I've never seen any expert endorse HRT for a child; certainly not a sex change. What I do see support for is non-permanent transitioning, with hormone blockers being utilized at the start of puberty to give them time to decide whether they really want to undergo a life changing, unalterable event.

What? Could you reformat your question, please?

Open your eyes, look up to the skies and see
I'm just a poor boy, don't need no sympathy

First, a betrothal is not a wedding. Second, the state-level exemptions most likely requires that the couple be covered by romeo and juliet laws.

Sorry Ahmed, no marrying your nieces over here.

I used to keep tinder open just to find crazy bitches like this. I always assumed they just *had* to be trolls.

I wish I had more screenshots. There's like six fat Marxist Mexicans in my area. They all have to be the same person, or at least the same clique because they all have shit like "fat and queer" in their profile.

Power differences increase the statistic probability of abuse, it doesn't mean the relationship is intrinsically abusive.

oh look a looming power differential

fuck marriage ill fug as many underage qts as I want