Hex Appreciation Thread

He's pretty cool tbh

Other urls found in this thread:

trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/17569
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That isn't what you were saying in the other thread. But this thread isn't wrong.

So Holla Forums went from lel so random to pedo shit containment board?

I wish they nuked the board creation bullshit then made a dedicated pedo board so they can easily bottle neck the pedo shit. I hate seeing 100 pedo threads flood Holla Forums that all aim to see cp.

regardless of what i say you're doing a great job, hex since your job is to be a cunt :3

i wish it was that chaotic

am a two face bitch tbh

wew java script jfc

I need to sleep tbh and do do you >:)

k i need to really go to sleep bye

Don't wake up

If only it were the easy

Hex is like

I didn't like him at first but the board needs to start banning certain posters so I can appreciate what he is doing. There is a conspiracy to make the top boards on this site shit and we need mods that are willing to ban the cancerposters on sight to stop them from succeeding.

He may not be the hero we deserve but he is definitely the hero we need.

He is censorkike and member of gay community conspiracy that seeks to ruin this board by removing all images of cute young girls.

How can anyone but homos dislike cute girls?

i think op was being sarcastic r u being sarcastic too

t. hex

fug u hex tbh you killed and locked the thread ;-;

the thread was autosaging anyway so i locked it so i wouldn't have to keep watching it

so you conceded >:)
not really anons were going to sleep so i get why you did it
are we allowed to post cute lgs

cute little goblins? yes

pic related

i cri evrityme ;-;

O look. It's a mod abusing their power and compromising anonymity again. Fuckin love this site.

he's probably just assuming i was in that thread i was though

What a reach. I didn't even say what he said, or what thread so how would anyone but him know what I'm talking about?

Nigger please. Like many others, you use your mod tools to augment your personal posting experience.
You are the cancer, and it isn't because you're a mod. It's because you are Hex.

t. pedo

Also I don't need the mod tools to be able to tell which pedo is which. There are 3-4 of you, and you all talk differently.

t. gay community

Keep the memes coming, it means what I'm doing is right.

Anyone who admires the Fuhrer is a friend of mine

only 3-4? I thought dys and his vols considered teenphilia as pedophilia. Wouldn't that make the majority of our userbase pedophiles?
I'd honestly like to see that 'pedo' profile if you wouldn't mind :)

at least you have a good sense of humor

This board needs more Fuhrer

OC is always good, even if it's at my expense.

Just for (You)

Everyone needs more Fuhrer. We should all give him a call

(checked)

k checked
i bost fuhrer
now will you answer muh question

double checked

checked

Hex is alright for a colonial.

Yeah he's doing a good job at wiping the scum off the board. The fuhrer would be proud of you hex. Sieg Heil!

What question?

Colonial? How so?

he put the English flag on

i dont have a hitler folder sorry to disappoint

It had come to my attention that you reside in the New World…

this

No time like the present to start building one

I suppose you are right about that.

bruv you still didn't answer my question.
How is there only 3-4 pedophiles when you and dys consider pedophilia to be anything under 18. Sorry to be blunt but I suprisingly have better things to do.

Aha! I found you, you scoundrel! Pay your taxes to the King, traitor, lest I cut your bollocks into pieces!

Remove the Hex Community
Remove the Hex Community
Remove the Hex Community

There are only 3-4 pedos. Don't take everything I say or do so literally.

You keep using that word like it actually means something here.
It does not.
There is no such thing as banning someone here, and the minute there is the board will die.
Hex knows this, Dysnigger knows this, EVERYONE seems to know this except you.
So STFU and go back to your 4chan safety zone.

No taxation without representation

that's me tbh

ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT

shit i mean i like teenage girls too
im one of the 3-4 as well

not sure what to take seriously anymore

As it should be on Holla Forums

pic related
it is hex
He's Hitler, but a gay Hitler.
And yeah he probably is the OP.

The lgbtp community sure does love to project their mental illness onto anyone that disagrees with them

[citation needed]

Which definition of pedo are we using today, hex? The official 8ch one, yours, one of Dysnomia's 37 varieties, or the actual legal one?

reminder

I never said I disagreed with you.
I just called you a dictatorial faggot.

Whichever definition best suits my current argument, of course

no one knows anymore not even dys or hex.

I dont find pre pubescent children attractive im sorry if that disappoints you

are we just a bunch of outcasts larping because we have nothing better to do with our time?

fuck off randy, go fuck yourself

So here we are in a replay of the previous "mod appreciation" thread in which the mods discover that they are uniformly hated by all but 3-4 users.

And they are good with that.

Can we move on now? If not, can we at least get back to our originally scheduled shitting up of the board?

Pretty much.

That is Holla Forums 101. That's why you got those digits. Welcome.

Eat shit, Randy.

there is nothing wrong with finding 10-14 years olds attractive

fuck it sounded a bit better in my head but now that I've read it out loud a few times and ive come to realize im a pathetic piece of shit. At least i had some fun at other people's expense which is the beat typw of fun.

fug u

LOL NIGGER HAHAAHHAHA I GHOT YOU !!!11!

I try to do the whole normal person thing, and go out and do things. It never changes the fact that I always feel like the outcast you described in your post. Don't feel too badly about it, it's just what we are.

Stop it user

Why are there only 5 pages?

NO!

coz bort is ded

just needs more pro-pedo content tbh

please make it 6

Would you have sex with your father for a million dollars?

i woud contribute to this lg meme but im too lazy. Teens are great but when they start getting closer to 18 they just turn into degenerate sluts which is sad.

i guess im fine with that

I don't have power to do that.

Hell is forever, user.

what

lol, no way. these girls today are already showing signs of degeneracy by what, 11-13? They have cell phones, social media, and the Internet. They're influenced by an over-sexualized culture and they follow it early. It's sad.

I mean things like twerking, undressing & masturbating(technically producing their own CP) on camera and acting like degenerates.

I don't approve and I'm pedohebe.

they'll fug anything that'll give them attention and/or buy them expensive shit. It really isn't that hard to get laid in this day of age.

"So Hex, what do you do in your spare time?"
"Uh, I volunteer as a mod on an image board."
"That sounds interesting, is it rewarding?"
"Um, not really."
"Then why do you do it?"

The only way that being a mod on this board couple possibly be rewarding is if you were a power tripper. You are not appreciated by 98% of your users. You are not given the tools you need to do a good job by the administration. Your BO is a lazy, ignorant socially retarded, bipolar and clueless. There is no way you could possibly derive any pleasure out of it unless it was because you simply enjoyed wantonly exerting authority over people for its own sake. I don't see that as being any better than being a pedo, tbh. It is a different flavor of the same candy, that is all.

couple = could

What if I told you that I wasn't looking for power or pleasure?

I would ask what it is that you do get out of it.

Absolutely nothing. Banning people and deleting stuff isn't fun. I never liked tripfagging, but I feel like someone has to talk to the community from the perspective of a moderator so I do it. Why do I moderate then? I'm here anyway, and I guess I care enough about this place that I'll deal with all that comes with this. In church we are taught that service isn't always convenient, it isn't always fun, but if it helps even one person then it is worth it. I just hope to help in some way.

are you really 'one of us' then?
I think we have different 'definitions' of degeneracy. I'm talking about 18 yos that have their sexuality suppressed til their 18 (they magically turn into a functioning and 'developed' adult that can make rational decisions for themselves). But what really happens is they sleep around with any chad, nigger or human male that'll throw them some attention. Then they get thrown to the streets and they don't know what happened and start blaming themselves and thus vicious cycle of 'degeneracy' is born.

Wtf? Where the fuck do you live? Clearly not in any modern western society.

based Hex?

It can't be to derive a sense of accomplishment, or just to be involved with something positive.
I suppose it could be that you and Dysnomia are fagpartners, but I don't really see the two of you as compatible. (You are obviously human, for a start.)>>7365206

How is contributing to the continuance of this board helping anyone? You're confusing helping with enabling, my poor confused church-going friend. This board does not exist for the promotion of anything positive, and you know it! Who are you serving here? How are you serving them, and in what way is that actually a service to them? No, you are merely trying to justify it to yourself that this board still has the potential to be something which it was never designed to be in the first place. You are deluding yourself.

sorry im tired af. What i meant was their sexuality is somewhat supressed til their 18 and its like no one cares what they do after they turn 18.

Is this who you mean OP?

might be good to revisit these assumptions, but make sure to read on in the design document to get the full understanding
I wonder how many people install adblockers anyway. I have like 4 extra extensions for ad/tracking blocking
true that
my memory was fuzzy but I recall there also being some concern that blocking ads might increase sites' contempt towards tor users, but this was like 2011-2012 and the situation was quite different
It seems like it follows some kind of design antipattern to me; "Assuming that we deliver security with X, Y adds no additional security. Therefore, not Y." then again, I am not a TB person and do not want to step on their toes here
the world has changed wrt to ad blockers being seen as anti-social… Apple now supports them after all.
helix: so many non-Tor users use adblockers that I doubt that Tor users would make a significant impact
kernelcorn: I agree now - I'm saying that the timeframe in which that decision was made had a different landscape
I think it's probably worth revisiting the topic to see if it's still true

( from trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/17569 )

NIGGER

are you a pedo/hebe? I am, but I can't approve of young girls acting like camwhore degenerates, sorry

See what I mean when I say that pedos are only here to shit up the board?

There is plenty of positive that can come from this place. It is getting drowned out by a sea of shit lately, but there have been plenty of threads where there has been good discussion about various things. You seem confused, I don't need any justification to do what I do. I just tried to throw something out there that could maybe explain it, but of course all you wish to do is attack and turn it into something negative.

i said i was attracted to teens so yes i am one of you. But i am also attracted to 18+ so maybe im on the borderline.

welp, there's no self control.

As am I. Nothing unusual about it, actually. It just means you're non-exclusive, which is the best of all worlds.

much appreciated

You're the most degenerated type tbh. I mean a real pedo can't help himself but fap to children. You on the other hand actively choose to be a degenerate.

what are you looking at user?(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

To the pedos that are actually willing to talk to me, is this the type of person you wish to be associated with? Only here to shit up the board.

I was being sarcastic when i created this thread yesterday. I just wanted to see if i could trigger another dump from the same anons from the other thread but they fucked off or went to sleep. I love the chaos and i like when newfags browse our catalog and look at the mess left by the diaperfags. Some of them leave but the curious ones lurk and see if they can catch a glimpse of our 'degeneracy.' It's obvious i wasn't being serious but i can't dislike hex for doing what dys tells him to do.

we're no better than exclusive pedos apparently.

Well looks like my question was answered here

Pedos are only here to shit up the board, which confirms they should be ruthlessly purged.

I want to be associated with handsome men involved in loving consensual relationships with little girls.

i mean there's some truth to it but the endless discussions are entertaining to read. i can't stop stop them from dumping their 'shit' and neither can you but I'm not going to discourage it either. I'm a peice of shit like i said, hex.

ha, pun intended

some people just want to see the world burn, I guess.
triggering mods is fun tbh

FTFY

i adapted to the situation. imageboards made me this way

No, I merely wish to point out the logical inconsistency of your statements in such a way that you are able to see them. And you are wrong about needing justification for actions. If you are claiming to be helping someone you have to be able to show how they are helped by what you do, and show that the help is not just superficial. Conversely, if I can show how what you are doing is the opposite of helping then your statement can be shown to be false. It isn't attack, it is logical analysis. I can not help it if you are on the wrong end of it and feel threatened by it.

Bottom line is that by assisting in the continuance of this board you may indeed be helping one or two people have a positive superficial experience, but you are doing so by enabling dozens of others to engage in some pretty non-superficial unsavory activity. For the ones you are superficially helping, there are hundreds of other boards/sites where they can have the same or similar superficially positive experience. For the ones you are enabling there are very few places left for them to go safely.
I know you care about this site, you don't need to convince me of that. But you are doing more harm than good here. That is all I am saying. Think about it. Is doing superficial good for that one person worth enabling so many others to do unsuperficial bad, when you could just steer the one to another site and refuse to enable the many who are doing bad? If you really want to do good for people who truly need it, you should be doing whatever you can to stop this site from being a haven for degeneracy. Including refusing to be a part of it unless you are given the tools which enable you to help people without enabling others to further and exacerbate degeneracy. You know damn well that you are Dysnomia's #1 mod and that he can almost certainly not continue on without you. You have an opportunity here to do something more than superficially good for one or two users. You can stop this board from enabling pedos without relying on mod tools. But it sure as hell won't be a convenient way to provide non-superficial service to others.

new /hebe/ board when?
I want my actual hebebros back

pick one

tl;dr

You are that double space user that is perpetually butthurt about everything

would be nice. loli fox is closest thing to it for now, i think

No such site exists.

yeah but that's starting to go 'sour' plus there's a lack of many teen threads which makes me sad.

if that site existed the majority of the 'cancer' would be there and we wouldn't be having this discussion.

explain?

create one and maybe ill contribute later

Rich.

ok by sour i meant 'sour' for me because i like lolifox's atmosphere but the lack of actual hebe is what makes me repugnant to it. The place as a whole is doing fine but I haven't been there in weeks. I'm not sure where i got the whole 'lolifox is kill' thing but I'd assume the idea was put there by a few anons saying it was kill a few days ago. Which is probably not the case.
I'm basically sad that there isn't hebe shit on lolifox. I know what a fucking baby

Honestly hex idm your moderation sometimes because you seem to be the only rational vol that will actually interact with the community. I know you don't care what a random user thinks of you but im just putting it out there because many anons probably feel the same way but dont want to say it.

Fine I'll read it

why not try to make a thread there for it?
not many there are pedo-exclusive that I'm aware. the main point is that there isn't an alternative to the site, so it's not like you can really go anywhere else these days, can we?

Fuck i hate being in this situation but yes you're correct and sure I'll make a teen thread later on. It's not like i have anything to lose.

ok, i promise to contribute

lol, but this site needs more cute girls tbh
grannys just don't do it

:)
grannys just don't do it
grannys out tbh

right when im failing to greentext thats a usual indication of when i should gtfo and do something productive.
ill be sure to make that teen thread though :)

thanks, ill be there

You claimed that there is absolutely no way I'm helping anyone by doing what I do. You weren't arguing in good faith, you were only looking for a way to tear down what I said without taking it into consideration. Which is proven when you concede that it is possible that there are people that I'm helping here:
I think it's more than one or two people. There's a reason people come to this site to talk about their lives, and ask for advice. We are all very similar here, in that we don't fit in with the mainstream. You can claim that's superficial if you want, but a lot of people don't think so. Being able to say these things anonymously gives some people the outlet they need that saves them from killing themselves.
There isn't one.
I agree that the tools I have to work with aren't good enough. There are a few ways to fix this and a lot of sites use more than one of these: 1. ban/severely limit vpns/proxies, 2. make everyone sign up for an account, 3. fuzzy hashing system that allows the vols to add hashes of images to the database that will not be allowed to be posted. Out of all of those options, only option 3 is any good. Most sites use a proprietary software for this(photodna) so unless something open source exists codemonkey has to create it, and implement it in such a way that it can be used effectively. It also can't be flawed in a way that bans other images, or just imagine the shitstorm. It has to be able to detect modifications to known images so that you can't just open them in paint or add some data to the end of the file to throw off the hashing algorithm.

And that's the last I'm going to say about this. I'm not looking to do one of these multi-paragraph back and forth things

Hitler was the best man this world will ever see

apart from the 6m jews and countless gays and gypsies he 'cleansed' i honestly think he was okay

that's what double space user wants and you shouldn't fuel the fire. wtf is wrong with that user

That's so 1950s

Eventually people will figure a way around that technology too. It's a constant game of cat and mouse

I thought the term holocaust wasn't even coined until the 60s. Anyways, it's a Holohoax

quads confirm
not really though

CMON MAN

Some people just like to argue for the sake of arguing.

ur a fagit

Basically, remove Hex and the board will improve 100%

hey did you delete that shitted.com thread or did it die because of the pedos sperging out?

post all your shitteds, its my fetish

I was trying to take a nap so dunno

Don't sleep too long. The Pedo Uprising may take place at any time.

Dysnomia went ham again. That nigger done lost his shit for real this time.

i doubt it

Nothing stopping you from doing exactly that, you reddit spacing faggot.

rip in peace bort

wow nigger who deleted my bosts and ids are gone now

I didn't actually get to sleep. Ended up going to this church class thing, and getting some frozen yogurt with a couple friends after. Did I miss anything?

board logs say you didn't really miss much but i just woke up so idk for sure

option 4 you just need more mods

That would mean we can't have "fun" anymore :(

pedo shit storms are pretty fun ngl

cool discord/ 77wrrsa