At this point if you advocate for the continuation of the white race I have to assume that you are a faggot...

At this point if you advocate for the continuation of the white race I have to assume that you are a faggot. If you center your identity on you being white then you assume responsibility for all of this shit and this is who and what you are.

I am white but that categorization means nothing to me and I put no stock or importance in it. I am a Christian. That is what is important about me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oyCUzsgaXpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pick both

So you assume responsibility for all christian faggotry whether it involves you or not?

You sure you want to go down that road?

oh boy what a raid

>I am a Christian.

Then why have you cucked yourself into gay marriage?

Top pleb

This is easily the most Jewish post I've ever seen on Holla Forums. I'm not even mad. I'm impressed.

You're still gonna go back, beaner filth.

what else is new?

Anyone engaged in faggotry is not a Christian. "No true Scottsman" is not a fallacy.

People will respond to this thinking the OP is actually sincere.

Anyone engaged in 1488 is not a fag enabler, either. Can't have muh babies with homosexuality.

Of course it's not sincere, it's just CFs transition into a lolcow.

Boohoo kike.

Ask Jesus to fix it.

Stop giving this white-genocide supporting cuck views.

Is that how you justify papa frank prepping the bull?

We hate fags here but we also hate anti-white cucks.

Kill yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=oyCUzsgaXpg

Yeah, guys, the White race totally deserves to die! There are no other people that are as degenerate as us, we're uniquely bad! We should let BASED Muslims take over Europe, that's the only way to fix the homo problem! Btw, pedophilia and bestiality are traditional and non-degenerate, there's nothing wrong with those, as long as it isn't White people doing it.

This is a good thread. It's fucking time all that Hillary bullshit threads to not slide important threads, such as this.

White people suck, and now it's on record. Good job user. This record is very important, and most importantly - it is correct. This record is correct.

you are operating from the old shill handbook.
You need the latest revision schlomo

fml sage didnt work