Alex jones is now editing Holla Forums MEMEs

Does this confirm Alex jones probably secretly browse Holla Forums or does it mean alt-right will replace libertarianism?

What was edited?
Why don't you care more about your country, faggot?

He will edit our memes and turn them kosher, while claiming that the "anti-semitic" ones are the edits. Is this karma for what we did to Ben Garrison?

get fucked Jonestein

What's edited about this one? I'm familiar with the jihadist/woman in a burka version of this one, I thought this was just the stock standard liberal/sjw version of it.

an asshole is an alt-pussy.

who gives a shit faggot, the less attention we attract to Holla Forums and 4chan the better.

OP's a faggot. Thread dismissed.

OP's a piece of fucking shit who needs to die. yesterday.

Wait until he start editing Israel friendly Moonman MEMEs

Because Jonestein's insane illermanity ramblings will save the white race right

Shared goal of getting Trump elected right now, you piece of trash.

unnecessary D&C is the work of the jews.
Want to drive a wedge for some good though? Get rid of the fucking weeaboos.

only kidding

Nice, this will mean that we will get more people.

Hopefully Holla Forums will grow and become glorious.

Infocucks will be first in line for the showers.

fuck off 4cuck

Trying to coopt.

You aren't alt-right Alex.

Disqus raid?

"We have to make the goyim believe its a good thing that Holla Forums never grows and always stays a fringe group. We should make them believe that its only the jews that want Holla Forums to grow! He He He! This will checkmate them!"

Nice try Seth Rogen.

hail kek

He didn't even edit it.

so?
more exposure
get glad

The memes leak into the normie sites. You don't have to visit Holla Forums to visit Holla Forums memes, this is a thing of the past.

/thread

I also don't see Alex editing the Pepe pictured, in any way. He just pasted it.

The showers will just be showers. Unless you believe in the holohoax.

Why can't I care about both?

Fuck off Kike

Let them. Every time somebody steals and retransmits our memes, we grow more powerful.

We are sending out ripples on the memetic fabric of reality.

pic related.

You're right, it's not edited. That Trump pepe has been around for months.

Jesus Christ, and who just recently namd Alex Jones as part of the alt right? Shrillary.
CTR much?

He did not edit that meme. Lurk more faggot.

Pepe filters: limited edition when?

Only frog meme worship isn't becoming the real life brotherhood of nod.
Peace though KEK

Fuck I mean implying frog meme worship isn't becoming the real world brotherhood of nod. Damn I'm drunk.

OP is a fag, nothing was edited.

Also, there is an ad for his app on the bottom of the site at times.

One vision.
One purpose.

You mean what 4chan did to Ben Garrison.

You're new around here aren't you Alex?

No, it just means you're a faggot for making a bullshit thread about Alex Jones.

Wew lads, ur d&c shillings be thick. Its too late, he will be one of us.

Dis jew

dee en see implies that alex jones was ever one of us.
you can't use d&c on everything you dont like you dumb cuckservative

infowars didn't edit shit, I've seen that edit posted on our board many times for the past few months.

Why, hello, dear friends! Moon man here with another message from InfoWars.com! The illuminati–a multinational group of people–is behind everything! Jews are an oppressed minority at the mercy of their whims! Donate now to save them from another shoah! N double A C P! N double A C P! N double A C P!

It means he isn't, but is starting to take notice of our humor and adopt it. Your trying to get Holla Forums to sperg out on him reposting a meme even though we know how meme magic and getting redpilled entails.

As mentioned it is an older meme but it checks out. I've seen a bernie version. Shill harder. The fag is strong with you.

OP is full of shit; this never happened.

it'd be a horrible idea for him to adopt our humor mainly because we're fashy goys and hes a cuckservative shabbos goys. he can create his own memes.
wrong. why the fuck would i sage this thread?
what am i shilling for exactly? you're taking terms that Holla Forums uses and just spout them without actually knowing what they mean. the only shill here is you. go back to infowars

Go back to 4chan please.

Looks the same to me, its the SJW variation

Filter Man is spreading Holla Forums grade memes, I dont see what the problem is. Get as many eyeballs on it as possible without the flood of normalfags here.

no all those shitty unironic threads about his water filters does.

Your trying to make us get riled up for no fucking reason. I don't go to infowars son. Infowars comes to us.

I'm sure they can bath themselves if they are able to communicate via key board

JIDF please go. We all know you kikes have been kosherizing Garrison's stuff for years now. Leave the man alone.

TOO DESTROY GDI I mean Israel
Wasn't Israel canon capital of GDI in the games?

This. Memes are meant to be spread, that's why memes aren't tagged with authors names or people taking credit. I've lost count how many memes I've made and are used on here daily for years, some even picked up by various internet sites and some articles.

Memes are a representation of truth, and no one has a copyright on truth. I think it's fantastic our meme powers have become impossible to ignore.

Hillary will shit herself during the debates.

quints incoming

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

just noticed this on netflix.. am i reading too much into this?

Wonder who got the quints.

AJ used to steal from a bunch of bloggers back in the day…Including me. This is nothing new. The man is a Texas
Con man.

Who the fuck do you think is paying for the ad at the bottom of the page?

Jesus Christ, you retards are stupid.

What ad?

You ever think Alex Jones gets away with what he does not because he is a shill but because true patriots have been feeding him info for years from inside the govt but he doesn't want to get (((shut down))) so he LARP's as batshit and the govt lets him do his crazy bullshit only to have it backfire.

He could have made a shit load of money not being a right-winger. Instead he chooses to live in the best state of the confederacy (in its gayest city) and get people fired up and nationalistic and woke up to degeneracy. You know he knows about kikes at this point in his career he just can't outright say it. Kind of like Trump.

You mean like how he had mostly liberal guests on during the Bush years?