NIGGER

NIGGER

Is that ComputingForever?

Pew "Hitler was right" diepie
Pew "Around blacks, don't relax" diepie
Pew "With jews, you lose" diepie
Pew "Kill all niggers" diepie

wow I cant believe pew die pie became a xenophobic racist sexist white cis male nazi conservative alt-right peppe hitler puppy killer mens right activist woman rapist who pays women less than men for the same work

>>>/reddit/

Nigger detected

He can't help being a nigger. You faggots choose to watch pewdiepie.
>>>/reddit/

you literally did nothing but write le ebin regurgitated halfchan Holla Forums memes that have been floating around for 10 years in quotation marks
i could teach a lab rat to walk on a keyboard and produce something of more creative value than the entirety of your imageboard posting career based on the quality of this one post of yours

tbh calling someone who's plays like a nigger in a video game a nigger is completely fine by me.

Pewdiepie is redpilled and makes legit good content. Cry more Holla Forums

story pls on vid.. who is that??

Here's your (you) cancer-kun. Now kindly fuck off.

Holy fuck the salt in this thread

why do you guys care so much about this guy? who cares, people say nigger.

>>>/reddit/

it says it in the video in really tiny print, PressHeartToContinue. she's a streamer on twitch or something, this was when she forgot to turn the stream off and started shlicking it real nicelike in front of her audience of children and desperate betas. she's never been able to live it down since, thankfully she's a vaginakin and didn't get her channel taken down.

I don't. It's racist!

No but trying to be known on an ANONYMOUS image board for using what amounts to a flag makes you an idiot you retarded nigger faggot you don't belong here.

im not a racist but i still say nigger. what does that make me?

a nigger tbh

A racist

A nigger racist?

fuck off nigger

felix is pretty based tbh, he could pander to his fan base and be a good little cuck, instead he says what he feels like and doesnt give a shit whether he upsets anyone

the amount of kids who will go to school and say nigger, if only to tell their friends about what he said

right…

If you say racist shit on youtube, you should be regulated and your content should be banned. That is free speech.

No, when you say that the triggered faggots reply "Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom of consequence, private advertizes and companies can censor you because you aren't politically correct"
Which, I mean, is technically true, and I wouldn't want a world without freedom of association, but it's them being scummy cucks about it given the context.

I think most reasonable people can settle on the fact that banning someone from YouTube for saying a word is utterly fucking ridiculous. I wonder if they would have pitched such a hissy fit if he'd said "spic" or "chink". No, we have to coddle inferior subhumans for eternity because 1.5% of Americans owned slaves at one time.

upboated

how else do you get those views user

Hi Jim

She's a womanlet

Ben Flex from JewToob. That way he can throw a portion of his followers behind VidMe, DTube, and other competitors and give them a boost.

Other than the skeptic community, YouTube is the same leftist shill that drove people away from the lamestream media in the first place.

P.S. I'm a black man.

what does this even mean?

you're a fucking monster