Schizophrenia claims another member of The Tribe

mobile.twitter.com/mcuban/status/772434456183386113

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cnRM00ffZoo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(((Mark Cuban))) has been anti-Trump for quite some time.

Is Mark Cuban?

I'm referring more to his accusation that MSM is out to get Hillary

Fucking bizarre

spielbergian projection, talmudic dialectics in a nutshell

In what country, planet or alternate dimension is the MSM out to get Hillary?

This thread is blessed

In any country or planet or dimension where the MSM does not regurgitate the Clinton press office scripts verbatim, or dares to be anything less than pathologically negative about her opponent, they are "out to get her". This is how liberals react when their safe spaces are compromised.

Daily reminder that this kike was trying to market one of the ZOG-approved "Loose Change" films before cuckservatives shut it down. Alex Jonestein was involved too, iirc.

Don't trust anyone who blames anybody but the jews and Israel for 9/11.

it's like almost like (((they))) get off from lying

lol

(((Cuban))) is butthurt Trump didn't beg him to be VP

So, not this country, planet, or dimension?

Remember faggots!!!!

THIS KIKE IS BEING GROOMED FOR 2020, AS A SPOILER AGAINST A POTENTIAL TRUMP REELECTION CAMPAIGN

THIS PARASITE NEEDS TO BE DEALT WITH/TROLLED IMMEDIATELY, IN THE CASE OF A TRUMP PRESIDENCY!!!

We can worry about 2020 when it comes. Focus on 2016. This kike's a dem anyway. What are they gonna do, run two dems? Hello free second Trump term.

:^)

Another billionaire with his head up his own ass. Why can't these people be the ones gang beat by basketball-Americans?

Probably the Berenstein dimension

do you think those people came from a dimention where trump is the MSM champion and shilary is the one being pounded by the MSM? what do you think changed from their universe?

If Trump gets in, he will 100% get a second term. An incumbent needs to be really god-awful to not get elected a second term.

If there is anything to worry about, it will be cuckservatives. The cuckservatives did not have time to build up a brand to go against Trump this time, but after four years they might be able to push a third party going on "Judeo-Christian values" or some other gay shit that could ensnare enough normies to fuck Trump.

But hopefully by then, most of the spics will have been deported and greatly reduce the Democrat numbers.

I want Mark Cuban. Nobody touches him till I get him. He is mine

OP posting THAT fucker? That gimp is a fraud and down right criminal. But let's just talk about his Austism and cuck behaviour. Is the thing married? Because if it is, I would wager big that he let's one of his pet monkeys on his basketball team fuck her and in front of him. If not then he sucks black dicks. He's just so fucked up. Reminds me of that Dupont guy years ago.

HAHAHAHA hilarious!

Any evidence that the Tribe disproportionately suffers from schizophrenia?

They don't.

You are the troll, Jew.

You didn't read the thread dis you?

Kek, lemme guess, because the voices in your head told you so, right Chaim?

Mark Cuban is from Lebanon, and has dark skin. That makes him Sephardic, not Ashkenazi. In other words, that's Arabic DNA minus the 1,500 years of cousin fucking.

so, a kike?

They all fuck there cousins there user, their degenerate.

Theres studies that prove it, if you weren't such a faggot kike you would look em up and start hating yourself like every kike should

It really does seem schizophrenic.

is that how they see us?

Wish I was psychotic or schizophrenic this ride would make a lot more sense.

Its happened. Trump supporters have become the Silent Majority. Shillary Bots are inescapable. They ruined FB. MSM is a Trump WitchHunt.

Should be paired with this clip
youtube.com/watch?v=cnRM00ffZoo

A montage together with this clip would be great

Arabs are an incest-born group anyways. Isn't that what the ((bible)) says about Lot and his daughters?