So what does co now say about this show?

Now that it's been a bit of time since it ended.

I went on a binge of it last week and I did dig it. I say though that there should have been some more Lord Hater episodes in Season Two so that his competence in the last episode wouldn't look so sudden.

It's probably one of the best cartoons to come out in the past five years

It's nice.Everything about it is better than average, maybe except the animation that is a little lazy.

First season is trash. 2nd season is good. Not amazing, but at least worth a watch. Hope Craig Craig's next show is at least season 2 quality.

I liked that it dared to try outside comfort zone or to experiment with it, even if 1/3 of the episodes is objectively bad and 1/3 is subjectively bad for the first season.

Anyone watching The Gift this month?

The show's animation was a gift. It showcased how far Flash has gone. For a time it was known for choppy Johnny Test animation, but this and other shows proved they can make powerful cartoonish actions with smooth animation that feels alive in motion. And even without motion. This show doesn't look like an amateur drawing when one stops a frame, it always looks like its in motion.

Oh and it was one of the best fuel for reaction faces. Besides Gumball, god bless it it's the only Cartoon Network show that isn't a lazy unfunny potatoface animation, despite having a potato face designed protagonist ironically.

Toon Boom Harmony

I always got Rodney Greenblat vibe from Gumball's family

One of the best shows in recent memory. I really think they were getting it right at the end, and wish they could swing another season to wrap things up.

Wasn't a big fan of S2's weak serialization tho, and S3 didn't sound like it would improve much

I liked it, the comedy is hit-and-miss but it was pretty clever.

Hater was the best character out of all of them, everything about him was entertaining. I'd definitely watch a show about him and Peepers.

Maybe it should've been on Cartoon Network.

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
When you give a pet something consumable they think that you want them to consume it. You can give them a stack all at once and they'll only consume one item of the stack and just hang on to the rest. It goes without saying but pet AI has and is still being worked on. Custom at least made the pet AI better at combat. You certainly can give the pet consumables to hold onto just expect her to take from the pile as payment for you treating her like a mule. A better solution is to just drop stuff you don't need at home or use the 4th dimensional pocket spell or that one mirror object that acts like the spell.

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
Being fat is not healthy

Life is hard around here.

Did it come with pedigree papers? Then yes. If not, then no.

I'm not too fond of cutting hard liquor with sugary liquids.

In your mom's basement you don't have to wear anything if you don't want to. Don't you kids just do that shit on the deep web with your bitcoin currencies nowdays?

The Equalizer

Whoa, he actually went to places where girls were for the first time in his life just to prepare for being a normal kid. That's some dedication right there.

Loved Boys Empire but after that, his works felt like same old shit.

It's 20 cents cheaper for the burger and like 80 cents cheaper for the fries converting to Australian prices and currency.

Not as impressive as I though.

I am kinda guessing though because I can't recall the last time I bought a small fries alone and I think cheeseburgers are $2.50 each here but they might be $2.90.

A scale can tell the difference between tinfoil, a Ferrero wrapper, and a coin. Stop moving the goalposts faggot.

Reminds me a lot of shane diesel and riley ried, but i'm not sure.

Yeah I didn't get that.

Hopefully we'll see him shirtless as well, or even naked.

Yeah…

You need to import a fuck off to fantasy land to accomplish this, maybe get the magnets from jesus fucking christ and the circuit boards from fuckoffrica

insert calarts noodle arm meme here

It was a true kids show amongst the other modern Pseudo-kids shows that pander to Feminist parents and Tumblr Manchildren.

You can tell that WoY was made with kids in mind plus that thrill of adventure that is sorta lacking in modern cartoons nowadays.

That would've made sense since Craig Miscarriage was originally from CN but

I figure McCracken would get more leeway to have more seasons to finish WoY if he did the show for CN.

Huh? Did something happen with McCracken?

His wife Lauren Faust had not one but TWO miscarriages iirc and when they did finally have a daughter recently she instead went to bitch about Trump.

Say what you will about Disney TVA, but at least they aren't forcing the AT template onto everything.

A reminder CMC left CN because he felt unneeded when they were pushing live-action

I knew Lauren Faust was a cunt from how she acted about Shirtgate. But that?

There has to be a LOSS edit of this somewhere

Some people think it's shit and less valued than previous CMC creations. I think it's actually pretty amazing. It brought the rawness of early Cartoon Network cartoons. While current CN animations are either heavy in storyline or a bit too random but with WOY it brought something I never see for a long time. A good great funtime.

I can watch it alone for fast paced entertainment or I can bring my family to watch it together without discussing about some parts a bit too much.

So how about that Dominator

Hater was a fantastic character, probably one of the most entertaining animated characters this year. It was good to see a true, honest kid's show in this world of pandering and edgy attempts to get a fanbase. WoY was simply a kid's show that was good. However, at times that could also hold it back - they did a lot of episodes that are pretty much cut-and-dry repeats of episodes from kid's shows of an earlier era and while I believe that bringing that stuff to the new age is fine, it still felt a tad uninspired on certain episodes such as the one where Hater was essentially that Shark Guy's bitch because he was tricked into thinking they were buddies.

Overall, I'd say it was a good show. I'd probably say I liked it more than Gravity Falls, honestly. It was a bit repetitious sometimes, a little confused, and it's a shame we won't actually be able to see the scope that CMC had when planning out a story for the WoY universe, but overall it was good.

The space puppy episode make it worth it tho. I love that one so much. PUPPIES!

Someone made a request about that in the drawthread but no delivery yet

The one and only good thing to come out this annoying cartoon.

It's a nice kids cartoon, but I don't see why it's so popular with adults

Because it felt like classic Cartoon Network show but in better quality and in Disney.

Most of the following are horny fetishists looking for new waifus.

I really liked it. had decent music, great voice acting, and a great antagonist & protagonist

no

Some guys are sick of all current cartoons being "deep and complex"

I guess Steven Universe and Adventure time are just too philosophical for the woy crowd.

That's the joke

anyone got any magnet links?

Most people didn't care for it until Lord Dominator appeared.

No, it still had a very sizable fanbase, there was just a small uptick once dominator was introduced.

It was still way behind Gravity Falls

yeah, but we weren't discussing how many people watched it in comparison to gravity falls.

Not the character, the villain song, you mongrel.
Rhymes are kinda dodgy (Oh it's magic, to see a planet?), but having a character sing about being evil and loving it is really nice.

Yes, it's hard to understand a show's philosophy when it's so muffled by every writer's head being jammed up their own ass.

It sure was funny

they did deserve a third season