Any idea?

any idea?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/misterch0c/shadowbroker.git
arstechnica.com/security/2017/04/nsa-leaking-shadow-brokers-just-dumped-its-most-damaging-release-yet/
it.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=10490217&cid=54237013
it.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=10490217&cid=54237165
heise.de/tp/features/How-NSA-access-was-built-into-Windows-3444341.html
cypherspace.org/adam/hacks/lotus-nsa-key.html
archive.is/OBGB1
archive.is/SPYHM
arstechnica.com/security/2013/06/nsa-gets-early-access-to-zero-day-data-from-microsoft-others/
computerworlduk.com/blogs/open-enterprise/how-can-any-company-ever-trust-microsoft-again-3569376/
blogs.technet.microsoft.com/msrc/2017/04/14/protecting-customers-and-evaluating-risk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nobody cares?

I care. But I'm too much of a noob to know were to find or use that information anyway.

In this moment I am filled with lulz. Not because of any phony moralfaggotry, but because I am enlightened by my own schadenfreude.

I'm really happy I ditched Windows (7), and I will never go back. Right now I'm enjoying a systemd-less GuixSD.

This is also another great reason to close windows and open doors.

This disclosure is actually fucked. These exploits are no joke.

If you want to join in on the fun type in:
git clone github.com/misterch0c/shadowbroker.git
into your terminal and get going!

Pic 1 is the logo the most true and honest NSA logo.
Pic 2 shows that NSA pwned some VPNs and firewall systems.

This will be one lulzy time!

forty keks

tfw scared to boot my winblows machine with internet acces now

Just don't use Windows I guess.

tell microcucks everything is fine and there's nothing to see here

just use a router and dont forward any ports. unless your router is compromised, you will be safe.

Given that routers are often hilariously insecure, that's no comfort.

The NSA has known since January what exploits were stolen, the codenames were advertised, and they STILL didn't disclose these exploits to microsoft.

Holla Forums
/nsa/

Holla Forums btfo again

What does `uname -a` print on yours?

Or if any other device on your local network is compromised.

can't make this shit up

why would they? If MS patched them they couldn't use them anymore.

Only one of them works on Windows 10 at the moment and it should be blocked by most firewalls.
arstechnica.com/security/2017/04/nsa-leaking-shadow-brokers-just-dumped-its-most-damaging-release-yet/

found the issue

Of course slashcucks are defending NSA/Microsoft[0]:
So despite the NSAKeys values detected in the registry years ago, and although they have had 25 years to harden the OS towards the internet, it's not a conspiracy, just sheer incompetence?
Yes, goy believe they have been incapable of making the OS more secure for 15 [sic] years[1]:
Microsoft did exactly the right thing, making an OS for the pleasure of the NSA!

[0]: it.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=10490217&cid=54237013
[1]: it.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=10490217&cid=54237165

(Pic not related)

There is no proof that NSAkey values did anything. It probably does have some significance but the public is ignorant about the true significance of NSAkey. We need somebody to trace the Windows binary programs to find the truth.

I believe Microsoft in this. You don't understand the volume of code that they had to deal with. It was important for Microsoft that they couldn't simply drop those legacy systems and start fresh with a secure server-client model. Microsoft was committed to backwards compatibility which means that they had to retrofit security models on top of those legacy systems. This is a nightmare scenario in my point of view and I would personally never take on such a task if I didn't have the capital of Microsoft behind this endeavor.

There is no need for some giant gov program with Microsoft (there probably is something thou)
They keep gathering all these vulnerabilities, keep them secret, they got all the keys to the kingdom

I want proof, not word of mouth, that my windows install is compromised by this exploit. Not
But this particular exploit.

Linux OpenWrt 3.18.23 #1 Sun Jan 31 18:39:35 CET 2016 mips GNU/Linux

heise.de/tp/features/How-NSA-access-was-built-into-Windows-3444341.html
archive.is/OBGB1

If you have balls of steel, send an email detailing your grievances with the PRISM program to [email protected]/* */ with the PGP-key:
-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK----- Version: 2.6.3i mQBsAzYyeuIAAAEC+LuVWM2LaDEM9zoS4x/ES9h74MT+Lri26g9PsGhPlVn2VukS PuF1YHYSw+zFgLznjDOIzyNGhFD7Z85htRGB36BHubgzGLRy/jkpq8qO5RIG/+m4 ma7OpacD79MTYp2NAAIDtB5EaXJlY3RvciwgTlNBIDxkaXJuc2FAbnNhLmdvdj4= =aoSi -----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----

Certainly the vast majority of security failures are unintentional but Microsoft reveal bugs and vulnerabilities to the NSA long before they are patched[0][1].

[0]: arstechnica: NSA gets early access to zero-day data from Microsoft, others | 2013 June 14 by Sean Gallagher
archive.is/SPYHM arstechnica.com/security/2013/06/nsa-gets-early-access-to-zero-day-data-from-microsoft-others/
[1]: ComputerWorld UK: How Can Any Company Ever Trust Microsoft Again? | 2013 June 17 by Glyn Moody
archive.is/OBGB1 computerworlduk.com/blogs/open-enterprise/how-can-any-company-ever-trust-microsoft-again-3569376/

Sorry, fucked up the NSA key:
-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK----- Version: 2.6.3i mQBsAzYyeuIAAAEC+LuVWM2LaDEM9zoS4x/ES9h74MT+Lri26g9PsGhPlVn2VukS PuF1YHYSw+zFgLznjDOIzyNGhFD7Z85htRGB36BHubgzGLRy/jkpq8qO5RIG/+m4 ma7OpacD79MTYp2NAAIDtB5EaXJlY3RvciwgTlNBIDxkaXJuc2FAbnNhLmdvdj4= =aoSi -----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----

It better work now:
-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----Version: 2.6.3imQBsAzYyeuIAAAEC+LuVWM2LaDEM9zoS4x/ES9h74MT+Lri26g9PsGhPlVn2VukSPuF1YHYSw+zFgLznjDOIzyNGhFD7Z85htRGB36BHubgzGLRy/jkpq8qO5RIG/+m4ma7OpacD79MTYp2NAAIDtB5EaXJlY3RvciwgTlNBIDxkaXJuc2FAbnNhLmdvdj4==aoSi-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----

Its pure fear-mongering. If the NSA has some systems tapped then it will certainly be detectable. Even if its subtle the NSA doesn't have magical fucking superpowers that give them the ability to make outbound network traffic invisible.

Besides, I think its more likely the NSA distributed such systems through American OEMs to countries outside of America. Computers in the Middle East and Russia made by Dell and HP are far more likely to be infected than say, a gaming PC from ASUS being sold in The United States

/thread

except all that shit is made in China and no one actually monitors outbound traffic.

CIA nigger pls

it's a scam, do not believe
the exploits only work if you forward those ports to your PC. if you are behind NAT/router or use firewall nothing will happen

they tell about this to make you update to "safe" Windows 10, which doesn't have that exploit (since it doesn't need it)

Chinese OEMs don't have to answer to the American government. Dell and HP do, it does not matter if "everything is made in China" because that's not really how all this works

And it turns out that Microsoft patched these bugs last month. The NSA gave them a heads up.

blogs.technet.microsoft.com/msrc/2017/04/14/protecting-customers-and-evaluating-risk/

The answer is to unironically install Gentoo.

How's that backdoored CPU working for you mate?

actual /thread

No problem. There's no way that any unauthorized traffic can get into or get out of it. I have no problems with IME.

What backdoor?

This backdoor.

what's so special about this key?

as much as i'm against it being illegal not to be spied on, and having my money stolen to pay people to spy on me, snowden is retarded in this case. responsible disclosure is a meme that only a few aspies and moralfags care about.

windows has critical vulns disclosed every week. 50% of windows machines are not even patched period. the next 45% are only patched every day or week or month, so they might as well not be patched either. if you're retarded enough to depend on such a system for security, that's your own god damn problem. we can't have special snowflake laws for every tiny little thing.

sage because exploits in windows or linux is not news

Can't get me now, NSA faggots!

AMD cpus have a feature equivilant to the intel management engine.
buy a talos

2011 and older is ok for AMD

You can get AM3+ FX chips which are still decently fast

look up libreboot or coreboot if youre on older intel some motherboards are supported to flash custom bios to stop some of the intel management stuff

>-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----Version: 2.6.3imQBsAzYyeuIAAAEC+LuVWM2LaDEM9zoS4x/ES9h74MT+Lri26g9PsGhPlVn2VukSPuF1YHYSw+zFgLznjDOIzyNGhFD7Z85htRGB36BHubgzGLRy/jkpq8qO5RIG/+m4ma7OpacD79MTYp2NAAIDtB5EaXJlY3RvciwgTlNBIDxkaXJuc2FAbnNhLmdvdj4==aoSi-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----