Russian vvids thread

post russian videos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r8HmhWN_x68
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can anyone explain me what exactly the man did?

Wow, she's cute. Never seen any of her work but I would lick dat pussi.

He was a photographer. He filmed cp and fucked lolis. He paid them.

made dis oc pic do not steal cyka

cant embed and post pic at same time

youtube.com/watch?v=r8HmhWN_x68

nice work torfag

did he choose chemical castration?

nigger should be out in 2025 if not earlier
he 'only' got 14 years

They said his pedophilia will be treated while he is in prison.

russian prisons are pretty brutal, he'll suffer
hopefully

tell me how you know this and 'pretty brutal' relative to what?
sergei dindu nuffin

some nigger translate this
i get the jist of it but i just want to hear an actual snow nigger translate it
i liked her duo scenes

Relative to Norvegian for example

He'll be fine. He's only in there for another 8 years

haven't really looked into the whole prison life thing but i'd say if he can survive 6 years in prison then surely he'll be fine for the rest of his sentence

relative to european prisons they have the highest inmate death rate. and the fact that they castrate pedos shows they don't have too much symathy for them. but if he's wealthy he might be better off.

if if he's throwing thousands and thousands of dollars for 'midgets' to 'explore and publicize their sexuality' then i'd assume he's financially stable.
well shit, gl sergei.

hopefully he'll be fine

Excuse but me what the fuck?!
Do they actually castrate pedophiles in russian prisons?! Did i miss here or something?

i'm not sure myself but i wouldn't put it past them

castrated yes but not necessarily in prison. but it says a lot about their mentality towards pedophiles that was the point

he got to film midgets and probably got his dick sucked by many of the midget models. I would say money can't buy that but technically he did. Probably worth it for him ngl

But are they forced to undergo it by the law?
Do all child pedos have to undergo it?
Or is it done unofficially?

correction for child pedos , just pedos.

It's a law there and can be officially ordered by courts, but only if the victim(s) were younger than 14. Idk if he gets castrated, we can only hope.

you're not rooting for sergei? Damn you're all sick in the head if you think what he did was in anyway immoral or wrong. What he provided was a safe and comforting environment for all of his models. They were all paid generously and most but not all the models involved came from a poor family. He helped them and while they were exploring their sexuality its clear that they were enjoying themselves.
I honestly hope sergei comes out an unchanged man.
also i like i easily derailed this thread to turn into a 'stealth' pedo thread. i love you all srsly

The exploited children came from poor families? Wow user, that really turns it into a good thing… What a generous man…..

they weren't though

But why do you have to bring up that they were poor then? Because it's nothing someone without financial problems would do to their kids maybe..?

Ah yeah that's right, let's completely forget the fact she was left psychologically damaged and depressed wich even let her to cutting herself.

why would i leave crucial facts out of Sergei's adventures?

You tried to make him look like a hero who just helped the poor people. But the obvious truth to me is he wasn't being a generous man towards poor people at all, he was just exploiting their poverty for his own benefits.

alright, alright.
What Sergei did probably damaged some of the models physche but not all of them turned out to be fuck ups. Just be glad 'her' coping mechanism was just cutting herself.

he's obviously not a hero and if you feel like i implied that then i'll be more careful with my words. he was no way a hero but can you really blame him for taking up the opportunity to express 'their' suppressed sexual urges.

Why do you think they had any suppressed sexual urges that needed to be depicted and sold as wank material? This is a really shady argument. You could at least try to explain to me why he was only going after poor people. If it's such a good thing to do, why wouldn't anyone that isn't poor do it?

i'm just trying to derail the thread with nigger tier rebuttals tbh
idc what happens to sergei if i'm honest
i just wanted to trigger people

might i add my shilling needs work

It's okay, good to see you don't actually believe that shit I guess.

How do you pronounce this in Russian?

Those who are guilty with rape become victims of it in prison

Like this

but they consented :3

surprisingly it's hard to trigger people with my method of choice ;-;

Age of consent is 16, if she is ypunger it's considered rape.

BAHAHAHA