Tim Allen's show canceled

archive.is/4CaUa
So Joss Whedon's piece of shit got renewed, but the more watched Last Man Standing is canceled. (((Coincidence)))?

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2017/05/zach-braff-comedy-startup-series-order-at-abc-1202090604/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Never heard of it, but I saw a clip where he made fun of SJWs, it was conservetard tier banter, but still, I'd guess that's why he was cancelled.

Tim Allen is our cocaine dealer guy.

It was not conservative tier banter. It came across as "old man does not understand the world anymore" tier banter. It was a neutral "rant". He probably went on that "rant" because he knew the show would get canned and he wants to retire anyway.

jews strike again

pro-tip: watch nothing that they make.

It's not easy being a goy in jewtown

Maybe it wouldn't have been cancelled if they got Kaitlyn Dever to do sexy panty scenes

Here's the replacement.

deadline.com/2017/05/zach-braff-comedy-startup-series-order-at-abc-1202090604/

What did (((they))) mean by this?

I wanna have a relationship with that daughter in the red skirt.

the show's pretty much Married With Children but with a better dad.

Look at those kids and that horrific thing on the right of Braff!
CURRENT YEAR

Have you ever seen more Jewish looking faces?

Al Bundy is god tier you heathen

diz wud u gid 4 bin a drupkin

Is Spider/Christopher gonna get violently murdered in this as well?

For people who haven't seen it here's a rundown:

Tim Allen plays the dad who is a traditional America loving guy's guy who works at a hunting shop. The joke is that he lives in a household with four women and he always wants to do guy shit. Refreshingly, he's the smartest person in the show, he's not the 'dopey dad' archetype.

Girl on the left is the liberal bookworm, the one in the red skirt is a dumb slut and the youngest is a tomboy son surrogate so you can probably guess most of the jokes. There's also his wife who is a minor ballbuster but still loving and his boss who is a survivalist tough guy.

It's an okay sitcom, it wasn't laugh out loud funny but it was watchable unlike TBBT or The Goldbergs or whatever. There's lots of jokes that hinge on the differences between men and women which might be why they canned it.

They are already a shitload other diverse sitcom shitshows out there, how could people even tell the difference between them? It'll flop.

It'll flop and it'll get renewed for 3 seasons minimum.

he's starting to look like the guy from the americans

Of course.

is Holla Forums ever wrong?

No, Holla Forums is always, always right.

nope

On September 23rd, Holla Forumsacks and Germans will give into their anger and elect a new Chancellor, an emperor, if you will.

Pure cohencidence.

That show felt artificial, jews are not appealing.

No, and it's a very bitter pill to swallow.

You magnificent accelerationist bastard.

My GF watched this show and I passively absorbed the entire series while doing other shit, I think it was like 5 full seasons. It's really redpilled for the first season until they recast his older daughter from the flawed single mom to the Feminist Queen With A Kid.

The show overall is pretty redpilled but everyone in it gets mocked one way or another. It's politics kinda but it's more of a family sitcom about how differences can be dealt with responsibly.

thats the old cast, if anything CMT will pick up Last Man Standing. I genuinely enjoyed the show, since my parents and I watch it during dinner.

I want to Fuck, Love, Marry Eve (second to right daughter) only relatable female on the show

They fucked up her character, in the later seasons all she did was:

to be fair she was the stay at home daughter, so you cant expect much. her character never developed enough to grow up.

coincidence? I think now

disgusting

She was only a single mom because her baby daddy was a libtard faggot who abandoned her and has nothing to show for it.

Meanwhile, the tomboy burned down a relationship just because she was asked to wear a dress…once.

The show was almost explicitly "dumb girls self sabotage through poor decision making, so yes you should in fact run their lives for them".

Also, the middle girl turned out to be the one who was successful, and she did it outside the school/college cycle. She did her own thing and was good at it.

Rember that show like Married With Children except that chick had huge tits and Alf

He hasn't worked on it since the second season.