Values. Values are important

Hi Holla Forums,

I'm here to test your personal values (these should be quirky). So I bring you a test.

But not a fake-ass personality test that tells you what colour your nail polish should be - a real very scientific very complex magic research instrument that will stare deep into your soul.

You get a personalized report about your basic values and reference values based on your peer's data.

I get your anonymous data to fiddle with and check an idea that I nurtured for almost ten years.

Here's the link: unipark.de/uc/personalvalues

If you're interested in who I am and what I do, shoot me an email at [email protected]

Nice try, FBI. I ain't falling for that again.

It is painfully obvious OP doesn't belong here.

Well, my days of imageboards are long gone, friend. And the boards have changed - according to the data I'm getting, there is basically no difference between contemporary channers and your average undergrad class anymore.

Why u repost it here? U trying to trigger my autism, m8?

Let's not make this political.

Everything is political. Especially that which you don't want to be.

The data you are getting is skewed. Finish college and pay close attention to the part where they teach you how to collect unbiased data. Then begin designing your study.
Until then, you are nothing more than a retard with a computer.

but you didn't test whether values are important

Skewed in what direction?

I'm getting people from imageboards with somewhat higher helpfulness than average, girls are a little overrepresented, but if wast majority of my data are boys in their junior years of college with a few 40yo-s pedos I can be reasonably sure that's what imageboard demographics look like.

thats the FIRST issue

What's the issue? I intend to get people from imageboards and I'm getting people from imageboards. I'm not trying to draw conclusions about the population of Andorra from these data.

Imageboards…Can't you read?

I think you broke.

Quite the opposite, my friend.

Do you have anything meaningful to say?

Why, yes. I'm not collecting any personal data thought, just your info on your values and choices in hypothetical situations. You gotta believe me on that because it's true.

you won't be getting my info. be sure to correct for that bias in your "research"

You sure don't.

this person is trying to harvest ips of those that browse Holla Forums. i would not click that shit ever. even with tor or vpn.

Don't worry, that won't bias the results a bit - other jerks will answer for you.

Troll.

So far there's 601 responses. Based on them, you can calculate a pattern of interrelationships between the values, summarized here in the picture:

I know this.

You could at least try a little harder to entertain me

Amazingly enough, the correlations between values can be summarized while losing less than 20% of the data - so the picture above is a very truthful boiling down of hundreds of answers about people's most intimate values, their life goals and priorities.

And here's the pattern that some 80-yo dude from Israel predicted purely from theoretical considerations – which is an almost identical fucking pattern. So yeah, thank you very much, the data is working pretty much as it should, don't worry that much.

we dont have any values

Oh but the numbers say that your value profiles are almost identical to those of age-appropriate american reference samples.

lel he got busted by us and knows it, so the facade begins to fall. you seem to be emotionally invested in this research. though calling people you're trying to recruit for your survey jerks seems counterproductive. or maybe your getting frustrated because we're warning other people about your attempt to grab ips of the users of this board.

values are important, like keeping the white blood clean and pure.

You're contradicting yourself. Am I emotionally invested in my research or am I cold-bloodedly grabbing ips of Holla Forums users?

The recruitment goes okay, thank you, with 14 people taking the questionnaire at this moment.

values are for nerds

the latter obviously is what i implied in my previous post and outright said in posts before that. you can't parse sarcasm, can you?

Did you notice, he reddit spaced too. pathetic

Oh, so you like my VPN hopping this much?

So I'll also get reddit users IPs? Oh no, that must be my arch-nemesis posting it there to contaminate my Holla Forums's Holla Forums data!

btw this shit works on TOR, so if you feel like fucking with the results you do not even need to use a VPN. I didn't even bother reading questions, just selecting random answers lol

I seriously don't care. I'm at 620 responses, up 200 since this morning, and I hope to be done by tonight. I also don't collect any identifying information - I could collect you IPs, but I don't need them and that radio button is turned off.

And that is also absolutely fine. As you can see, >>7361144
the data is working as it should. That's because lying or doing meaningless tasks is more difficult than giving honest answers, and for every troll there are 9 people who answer honestly.

You're just adding a tiny bit of noise. Like a bee or a fly.

lol, enjoy your meaningless survey, retard. don't bother replying, i am just going to filter you so that you'll get butthurt some more

lol. Is it that hard to believe that not everybody is as bitter and distrustful as you are?

how dark is your skin a85729?

Actually, I'm white. Russian-Jewish by origin.

that explains it

I'm curious, do you have any collaboration on that, or is it just "Jews are bad, even if they're Muslim Jews" (or "especially if they are Muslim Jews")?

The only russians still in russia are fucking idiots. The smart ones either GOT THE FUCK OUTTA THERE or were killed

There are shittons of smart Russians in Russia. They like their language and culture and want to stay there even with a shitty government and backwards compatriots.

This study though is funded by the DAAD, and I'm doing it from Germany.

That's Allen, not allan.

Thanks for the carrots, but two things: a) it will be; and b) I don't need it to be.

Also, 683 responses, big heartfelt thanks to everyone who participated!

Is this supposed to test your tendency to follow rules or is it a spam filter?

The latter. It's a compliance check - those who select other answers will be flagged and I'll double check these answers looking for other signs of bogus responses. So as long as other answers are sincere, it doesn't really matter what you choose.

Pick one, you damned filth.

Russian jews are the most vile and wretched of all the jews.

what do I win?

Yay, hedonism and social responsibility.

Heh, such high Universalism -Concern and -Tolerance are very characteristic of Northern and Western Europe (Scandinavia, Benelux, Germany, UK), Canada, and, to a lower degree, the US.

High Benevolence and Hedonism is actually more common among females than males, but I'm guessing you're a man though, judging from the page's URL.

High benevolence is also more common among rural compared to urban residents.

And high autonomy of thought and stimulation coupled with low power-dominance is a pretty common thing among Western young adults.

A huge heartfelt thanks! Also, a weird profile with pro-social values (Benevolence, Universalism, Security-societal) pretty much trumping everything else except for stimulation and achievement. I'd be afraid to stay in one room with you.

are you really a muslim or are you just a shill?

No, not really a Muslim, obviously.

But muslim pics generated 300 responses over this day, with a 400-responses megathread on 4chan's Holla Forums, so an easy trigger for 20-something outcasts in the Western world.

It was a good day.

lol, why?

get out

I'm on my way. Just wanted to swear a little before leaving – you guys were not welcoming.

one more reason to stay away from that shithole

JEE, I WONDER WHY

thats weird because Holla Forums is mostly halfchanners and redditors at this moment

We're homophobic.
Bye faggot!