My parents died on 9/11

They were working in one of the buildings. I was in school and my uncle came to pick me up to tell me that my mom and dad are dead. The sadness filled my heart and to this day I'll never forget the day I lost someone that close.

I should have been there with you, only thinking about it makes me cry. Feel me Holla Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mm5xz7Naw5M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They died for the jews

Don't worry my friend.
We're still liberating their asses for that.

The deep state killed your parents. How does that make you feel?

I feel you OP, that must have been terrible

I can feel for you on a personal level but honestly America got what it deserved for being the worlds goodest goy and it deserves even more tbh. It's not very pleasant when the death and explosions aren't in a foreign country that you don't have to see is it? The fact of the matter is that the US has been butchering civilians since ww2 and them getting a taste of their own medicine was way overdue.

Why is France the worst country in the world?

honestly almost went for that

My parents also died at nine eleven, and my grandma and little sister died at sandy hook. It's even worse because my brother died both at the Boston bombing and the pulse nightclub shooting, that quick gay bastard.

I'm not even joking. How many civilians have been killed as a direct result of the US governments actions? They deserved more than they got and should consider themselves lucky.

fuck off kike, israel deserves it more and your cucked leaders, but you want to fuck up innocent civilians

Happy 9/11.

The kikes will pay user

My uncle died in 9/11 but at least his plane hit its target

What happened on 911? Did someone call the police or something?

Your parents probably hated ponies so I'm sorry to say, but they deserved it.

Yeah my dad died on 9/11. His last words were ALLAHU ACKBAR

Isn't that the guy who wrote the turner diaries?

youtube.com/watch?v=Mm5xz7Naw5M

Don't worry OP, someday Kami-sama will rain fire over israel and your parents will be resurrected via time travel.
All will be well, in time.

It is. His radio broadcasts are better than his books.

I like Trump, but don't glorify the deaths of a bunch of people as if their deaths were a noble sacrifice.

9/11 and Sandy Hook were a hoax. Ya'll jus believe anything you see on tv. Dumb niggers are dumb tbh.

Good to see someone remembers the real heros of the cause. A lot of These alt right kids dont respect where it came from.

Dr. Pierce is one of the best. His radio broadcasts cover most of the major problems we are facing today and he accurately predicted exactly where society was heading. It's a shame he died.

America is the biggest threat to world peace, freedom, and the security of every other nation in the world. The more you handwave away well-founded accusations of serious crimes, the more the world will hate the US, if it's even possible for the world to hate the US any more at this point.

Kys

lol

So if I paid or manipulated somebody into attacking you or your family I should be held accountable but the person who actually carries out the attack should be left unpunished?

haha

Fucking jews killed your parents.
You should shoot up a synagogue dude.
Be sure to live stream it.

My grandparents died in 9/11. My father was only 10 years old at the time. Assad needs to die for causing this.

hi CIA

I got your number pal.

Tjats why u got 911ed to begin with

I was born in 9/11