iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
youtube.com/watch?v=dOMFbsTZVlc
youtube.com/watch?v=Rzo-cJgeKT4
youtube.com/watch?v=sQysZp_cHN0
china.org.cn/english/education/184879.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lel she probably has aids now

Day of the rope is still coming

You know why, right? The Jews realized they pushed too hard, too fast. So now they're back in the early 2000 era mindset of slowly boiling the frog. But make no mistake, they're still in control. So don't forget what they've been up to.

A slut shall always be a slut

I think she's ascended past slut. Will she go further beyond?

How do you go beyond being a slut?

Whore of Babylon.

Super Slut.

Also this

Done riding the cock carosel. Now to take pictures in sepia tone while standing in wheat fields so I can find one of these traditionalist men on the imageboards :) they'll take care of me and my son

Anyone who believes themselves a traditionalist wouldn't put their dick in that acid wash she calls a pussy.

Not even out of moral values, but out of the knowledge she has to have at least three different STD's she may or may not know about.

go to any social media profile of a "traditional" girl and you'll see 1. it's either a trap, or 2. they describe themselves as "ex-SJW" meaning "I used to be a slut and the traditional men market is an easy one to crack into for settling down"

Prove it, did she simply take some desperate photos, and why does she care NOW about looking cute after she became an generational iconic whore.

No amount of tiny pictures are ever going to reverse what this brainwashed demon did to herself. Go back to you stripped suited handler while you go in and out of whore personalities.

Is this another white woman fucking around her 20s years with niggers so she marries a white man to raise her nigger babies in her 30s episode.

See

But they clearly don't care or fear us any more what makes you think that realized they pushed too hard? I don't like being negative but after that Bill nye sexuality dance they really don't seem too concerned about what they put in front of us.

Besides, there are just photos, it would be different if it was a movie or album or something.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but I never mentioned women. I just said any man who was a traditionalist wouldn't stick his dick in it.

And yeah, it is an unfortunate fact that the traditional men market is extremely easy one for women to crack. The cock carousel needs to be banned tbh fam

She almost looks like gf material there.

TOO LATE, WE CAMREN NAO

lol she looks like a male alien.

Her tatoos will make her look like a walking bathroom wall forver.

She might become fuckable again!

I can't fap to this

She has ACTUAL horses why is she taking a picture with a toy one.

her body is probably a ravaged dumpster by now and she looks like shit with all of those tattoos so its not going to work. Hope she offs herself after she gets hit with full regret.

No. Along with noserings, which are a clear and universal indicator of skankdom, two-toned hair is a signal that a woman is a nigger-loving whore. It's like the stripe on a skunk - it's nature's way of saying, "Do not fuck with this or you will regret it."

haven't you heard? toy horses are the latest craze among trendy young women

Robots are about to replace women as sex objects. It's ogre.

hehe trolololol ::bitch please face::
goon

I don't think you know what any of those words mean

We got a special rope for nutcases like her.

We were wrong all along, Islam is in fact the progressive religion of peace in the household.

This is what happens when you give women freedom.

wtvr bigot, ur just mad u aint get no ass lol virgin xxDDD

Didn't Taylor Swift steal that market from Miley?

mnah..

What the fuck is that?

F'kn saved.
Why is she so perfect, bros?

She's a girl. She showed me in an instragram DM.

PURE EVROPEAN WOMEN
==WEARING DRESSES
STOOD IN FIELDS

lol too late
once a degenerate whore, always a degenerate whore

Mark my words, she will die at the age of 27.

not with those ugly tats, whore

At least she was kind enough to mark herself as damaged goods.

Her tongue will live on and be considered a musical genius

Trad af

top kek

It's like pottery

fucking konata, shy is she so perfect.

I wish lucky star wasn't gone…

This and their scriptural extermination of liberals, gays and feminists are their good points regardless of the counter examples.

The holy trinity of Semitic filth.

Those are not real muslims, those are liberalized secularized imposers

2nd pic

Sho sho larper, this is a serious board

If the islamic world is so much better than the western one, then how come so many muslims are running away from that world.

lol

Inbreeding is a meme, it actually helps to keep the good genes in the family

grey in a map like this usually means "no data"

Because the western imperialist crusader empires destroy their homes and homelands
Also deceive them with their false promises of better life and the sin of secularism

A third of newborns with some form of genetic defect in the UK are Pakis, despite them making up less than 2% of the population.

To say nothing of the damage to the IQ centuries of inbreeding will cause.

High IQ is only used for rationalization of sin, jews have high iq and look at them they are one of the most debauched races on earth

how do you destroy a shithole?

lol no they don't

By stealing their natural resources, bringing war and destroying cities, just like Great Shaytan aka america did and still does

might makes right

Thats exacly why your western nations will fall
But continue crying about "muh muslim invaders, muh islamification of the west"

Might makes right :^)

???

might be ahmadi muslims who are more liberal and are considered heretics by the rest of them

yes, the tattoos look like shit–and I'm not against tattoos totally

something bigger and coordinated would have been fine, but she looks like a fucking ghetto subway car now

if she wanted to be retard she shouda just shaved her head like britney

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
How the fuck is this even possible?

niggers

How cute.

They are people, just less intelligent people

Its like saying that pugs are not doggs because they are more retarded than great Danes

You're so adorable.

fucking larpagans

This is the best meme
Deut. 13:6-9

Israel's IQ is tanked by all the Arabs living there.

What if it is the opposite and arabs boost the average?

You mean Palestine. Israel isn't a real country.

Whatever

yes, and?

How about worshiping Jupiter or Sol Invictus you filthy Semite cuck? Or maybe even inventing a religion that isn't Jewish?

sure, and chinks aren't humanoid ants

if he's so invictus, why did he get his ass kicked by Jesus?

Jesus was not a jew tho

Yes he was. The first and probably only self-aware Jew in history. His life was na example of what kikes do to even their own kind when idividuals try to replace Jewishness with morality.

Okay.

He was just selling Judaism Lite to the gentiles.

He was as jewish as lenin was a democrat

Except a lot of them are boy fuckers themselves.

He was literally a Jew. You need to come to terms with that fact.

Democrats in the US are kosher Marxists.

What I meant to say was "democratic"

You know that taliban Muslim government forbidden this practice and punished people to death for practicing it?

But ofcourse USA government had to come in and topple the regime in favor of secularist one

A true Princess..

So we're gonna go to there homeland where they can destroy our people too! (Take that christians!)

Why do you have so many pictures of a child saved on your PC? You know it looks questionable right?

It's only "questionable" to a dirty minded paedophile.

It's questionable when the child is not yours or that of a close relative.

Nice projection you fucking creep.

The transitions have been so jarring I don't know how anyone can think any different.
I've listened to a few interviews from her recently and while she half-mocks her behavior she says nothing of her beliefs or doesn't condemn what lead her down that path. This is very important. She laughs with the rest of us yet doesn't condemn or explain anything. 1 fucking hear ago she was wearing a black strap-on and licking trannies on stage while pushing genderqueer culture.

These past two years have been completely fucking bizarre. We now live in a time when CNN (and the rest of the parroting cretins), a "reputable", mainstream news channel is reporting that the President of the USA eats two scoops of ice cream.

Meanwhile the BBC is burning taxpayer money to talk about a cartoon frog and what his "death" could mean for a bunch of autistic, socially maladjusted internet pranksters like they are fucking ISIS or the IRA.

It's like they are trying to outdo whatever parody of themselves we try to come up with.

Miley was a total NWO dream girl. Pansexual, promiscuous, deviant, wholly spiritually demolished like a wrecking ball one might say. I suspect she stepped away on account of her marriage to Liam Hemsworth.

Who will be the next modern Whore of Babylon, figurehead of soul crushing materialism to replace her? Some theories: Emma Watson, Jennifer Lawrence, Ellie Goulding, Taylor Swift. It has to be a 180 reversal of character, so somebody like Lady Gaga or Selena Gomez who are already partways sexualized I don't think would work, it has to be good girl gone bad for ceremonial reasons.

This is what pagoncucks actually believe…

Ah, here it comes, the false green pilling. No, Jesus is not the sun god. (the official sun god of the later Roman Empire and a patron of soldiers) The roman empire was always pagan, they changed Christianity so it would appeal to them, they also forbid people from reading the bible.

A tiny history lesson shows this youtube.com/watch?v=dOMFbsTZVlc

You mean Saturn? if not then explain this.

Yahweh is not Saturn, the bible tells you not to make images of God. This negates Saturn worship regardless of the Catholics worshiping crosses or cubes making crosses.The following video also explains more about how the Romans changed Christianity into Saturn worship to appeal to pagans.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rzo-cJgeKT4

It's so blatantly obvious that other religions are false. Islam worships a pagan man, Mormonism believes in Christianity but worships Joseph smith over it entirely, pagans worship a lightning demon. Making your own religion is spiritually dangerous, worshiping anything that can come along is begging for demonic attacks.

The majority of jews are always evil,god cursed them to be hated and have no nation and they used that to control the world, God is not evil/wrong, the jews are.

The jews will always either control or transcend everything significant including the ex-jews of the bible, the mother of theosophy and even your beloved hitler had pharisees on his board.

not him btw
Christianity changed Judaism it wasn't a part of it. You can't believe that jesus is the messiah while believing the messiah hasn't come to create the anti-christ one world government.

Yes Jesus was jewish, but hes the ultimate anit-jew because his purpose was to stop the jewish end game of a world government.

That image doesn't mean that it's completely ambiguous, anything can be taken out of context to help a view.

You could argue that the bible talks about spilling semen one the floor and completely ignore and be wrong about the emphasis on purity.

I'm not saying there are no bad christians but the bible teaches against violence. Take a look at islamic scripture and you're see they openly teach violence.

By creating their greatest ally?

Who do you think is responsible for the trillions poured into Israel? Christian Evangelicals. Who is championing open borders and for Europe to be flooded with subhumans? Catholics.

You Christians are fucking pathetic. You've deluded yourselves that you are the bedrock of the white race, our sole source of culture and success that you don't even see what this filthy kike cult has turned us into.

So it's a cucked piece of shit meant to brainwash the populace into docile sheep? Romans had gladiatorial games and razed anyone that dared to fuck with them to the ground, and any time they got punched into the ground they picked themselves up and made sure it didn't happen again.

Meanwhile Christian Europe gets the vapors when a bunch of raping niggers drown trying to illegally invade their ancestral lands.

Fuck you.

If at least you were honest achmed, then you would have my sympathy. The real answer is that your pedophile goat fucker prophet wanted to conquer the world, hence the division of the between the house of submission and the house of war.
The stupid tactics you use with the Holla Forums has no effect on here, MIDF

You can't put the no-std wig back on.
What's the next starlet in their stable Disney plans to sacrifice to the media jew?

Achmed, your people is doing the same shit since the goatfucker prophet died. Your people almost conquered the western world, but Charles Martell and the King of Poland stopped you. So this is not new. Stop spreading your lies you circumcised cryptokike

Kill your neighbors goyim!
r u retarded?

You mean Canaan. Palestine nor Israel are real countries. That land is infested with kikes and cryptokikes

How about "Kill any fuckers that dares to enter your lands uninvited"?

double dubs confirmed

No you don't…

exactly

Why not just kill everyone? you docile cucked piece of shit

You don't realize that it took this long for Christianity to completely erode the fighting spirit of the white man and replace it with the meek and defeatist, turn-your-ass-cheeks-around-for-another-fucking egalitarian and universalist attitudes preached by the kike Jesus for the gentiles.

Congratulations, you've been had. The Jews have reached down the throat of Western civilization and ripped out what made us the dominant force on the planet for thousands of years.

Because, unlike you Christian cuckolds, I don't believe in the sky hugbox and would rather live my years on Earth in peace and comfort instead of toiling away for Greater Israel and becoming a martyr.

Yes?

How did "Hey Miley Cyrus turned back into Hannah Montana"
Turn into a Judeo-Christian Pagan-larping waifu thread!?

That's a trap, you don't fool anyone

welcome to Holla Forums. At least you're not being labeled here as a "cumskin drumpfcuck who don't love maisie" yet

good point. I don't think it will be Taylor. They would bend over backwards to desecrate her, and I'm sure they've already offered everything on a silver platter to her, but I WOULD LIKE TO THINK that she's too principled to go full 666.

Hmmmmmm

Taylor Swift is muff munching with Lena Dunham, I bet you anything that Swift releases a video of her fucking a nigger. And makes a song encouraging white girls to coal burn.

More like this is what happens when you expose a young girl to round-the-clock Jewish propaganda and molestation. Her dad, Billy Ray Cyrus, is just a few years older than my parents, and they went to the same high school. People from that area are generally pretty good, but Jews got to him and his daughter, and this is what's happened.

How are Christians allies to jews?

Every nation thats been hijacked by Isreal?

I know that Christianity doesn't mix, but then what religion/spirituality should we use.

It's really not as simple as you're making it out to be, the jews have influenced everything..

drumpfcuck strikes again!

How are they not? Like I said, the biggest cheerleaders of Israel aren't even the Jew lobbyists, but Christian Evangelicals.

Hitler and the Nazis were already making plans to either dismantle the hold Christianity had on Germans or to sufficiently neuter it to remove all traces of Judaism from it.

Far as I care you could just as well invent a new religion like Himmler was planning to and make sure to avoid all the pitfalls of Christianity.

I know it's not simple, but clinging to the failure Christianity, Democracy and Egalitarianism have turned out to be isn't helping anyone.

I think communism has a huge part in it. If you look to China, I think its the sort of thing Western Governments dream of. A captive slave population with a noble ruling class.

t. butthurt mooslim

already taken by pedowood

China is simmering under the surface, ready to boil in all manner of social unrest. The middle class is demanding more freedoms, rights and say in how the country should be governed, the working class is chaffing under the exploitative corporate practices the government turns a blind eye to, millions of young men are going to go apeshit when they figure out the One Child policy has left them with no available mates to start a family with, and everyone is getting extremely pissed at the rampant and life threatening pollution.

China is one or two decades away from widespread civil unrest.

True. Because Jesus was, as they believe, a Jew, to hate Jews would invalidate their faith. Or, at least, that's what the cryptokikes in the church led them to believe

Fine, whatever. It doesn't matter what religion it is, so long as it isn't degenerate, matches the local culture, and it requires faith.

Damn straight. All good ideas, all failures. Christianity can, at least, be interpreted in such a way that it isn't degenerate, but the opposite is also true.

Agreed.

The greatest lie the Jew ever told was convincing the goyim that they were part of the tribes of Israel…

I wonder when it happened…

Are you talking about Christian Zionism? Because they're clearly not only separate religions but whose end games are opposite.

Making up your own religion is Joseph smith tier and you can't be a jaded atheist.

What are the pitfalls of Christianity.

Can you show some evidence of the "Jewish god" besides the obvious. Do you have some Esoteric hitlerism literature about this?

Are you going to pretend a few fringe extremists are representative of mainstream Christianity? That's like those Catholic cucks that keep saying the current Pope isn't a real one just because he doesn't preach what they want to hear.

Why can't I be a jaded atheist? It's obvious that people need something to put their faith in, so why not simply tailor this mechanism to safeguard the white race?

The same pitfalls of the modern Western culture it spawned.

1. Glorification and fethisization of the weak, poor and needy to the point of absurdity (pathological altruism)
2. Promotion of apathy towards material world concerns and a focus on being an ever suffering martyr (which means that if you're not suffering you are not a good Christian)
3. The main pillar for the establishment of a guilt society (the concept of a society in which the primary method of social control is the inculcation of feelings of guilt for behaviors that the individual believes to be undesirable)
4. Egalitarianism
5. Anti-racism
6. Tolerance
7. Universalism

Are you being a fuckwit on purpose or something?

Nothing other than Hitler being on record that he wanted to make changes to Christianity and Himmler (the most likely successor to Hitler) being a radical Neo-Pagan. These plans never went all that far considering they had more pressing issues.

No, he's talking about white, southern, Christian evangelicals that support Israel and practically worship Jews as a second god. They are not separate religions. Jesus was a Jew, after all.

Faggot, all religions are made up stories that are meant to give important moral lessons. The problem is that people have taken to believing these stories literally, rather than seeing the moral truths underneath. The moral truths are what people need to have faith in for society to function, not a literal deity.

Obviously, bad punctuation. Christianity can be interpreted to be degenerate. See all the "love thy neighbor let's bring the immigrants in" fags. Since it's based off of the Torah, there is an inherent positive bias towards Jews, which could rub off on followers. Also everything said.

The upside of Christianity is that it can be interpreted to be non-degenerate, like don't give into temptation because it could send you to Hell, which in literal terms would be a destroyed society. Christianity isn't a bad religion, it's just too easily played with. It needs to be more concrete in its moral lessons.

Sooo… pagans confirmed docile cuckolds? for Israel.

goyim I…

where, does it say that..? If anything it says the opposite..

It's what the followers say, you fucking retard.

well hurr durr Who gives a shit what (((they))) say shlomo?

and? they'll just kill a bunch like any good communist country. OBEY

The people saying these things aren't kikes, they're Christians who interpreted the words of a kike as they are. "Love thy neighbor", "Turn the other cheek". If you want to see the kikery of Christianity, you need look no further than Jesus the Jew.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

The only good episode of the entire fucking show is when that fuck gives "the group" the reality chech they needed. Melted some snowflakes he did.

I don't want to get in-between this argument but when Jesus says 'turn the other cheek' it's like saying 'now what?' when you account for the cultural context. It's about as pussy as a guy punching you and you saying 'what now faggot?' It's something to do with forcing them to accept you as an equal but I can't remember it by heart.

If that's not a her I dunno what is…

Verrry carefully…

I said it once and I'll say it again, denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

No, I'm pretty sure "turn the other" cheek is all so they can slap the other one too.

If I wanted to be a passive aggressive bitch I'd be a woman.

You know it's questionable to have so much cuck porn saved on your PC for "ironic" shitposting right?

If you want to get technical, "turn the other cheek" was a very bad translation. The original text, as I understand it, used a term that is more accurately translated as "fight smart", rather than "don't fight".

Pretty much.

Why, would Yahweh want to become one of the people's that he hated?

Holy shit, you're even more pathetic than I imagined.

>using public shamingeffectively
LOL

Because Christianity has fucked with people's brains for so long that getting called mean names is now an effective tactic. That's how much it has weakened and corrupted the Western spirit.

Obviously not, but it should be obvious that the mainstream is often a mislead version of it's origin. Catholics are a perfect example of this, they're a very popular piece of Christianity yet do lots of things against their own scripture.

I agree Christianity clearly doesn't fit with fascism. It was always it's own thing, not being right enough for conservatives or left enough for leftists.

I asked because i want to understand where you're coming from. You know that genetics isn't an absolute, and has it's exceptions. You haven't shown me that the god of the bible is jewish, his son is but they're not biologically related. You know that people like Ben Shapir, Brother Brother Nathanael, and David Cole exist.

People misquote and misunderstand the bible all the time, from Islamist, to feminists to leftists and even Christians themselves.

paganism=occultism=theosophy=judaism
The jews control both sides, there is no spirituality that safe, but people need spirituality to endure life.

So that we wouldn't have to sacrifice every time we were about to receive spiritual death. He doesn't hate the jews despite cursing them and how ungrateful they are to him.

Westerners aren't white though…

4u da hec did dat hapin…

And two-thirds aren't even about the OP…

oh really?

Yes, jesus said that to the pharisees, they were like what the pope is today, a religious authority figure whose actions go against the scripture.

But it was never about hating the jews, even if the jews were always ungrateful demonic children in the bible, he still doesn't hate them, he was just telling them that they being bad. He does curse them though.

These are the marks of a whore.

call me when she does hardcore porn

Would you sell your kid to the kikes for lot's of shekels Holla Forums?

is that a young Christoph Waltz?

Who does she think she's fooling? Her social justice non-binary shit didn't sell, so she's gone back to the image that made her famous.

They really are all fucking connected, it's sickening. The left is giving up on social justice and feminism, at least publicly. It's simply not profitable. Anita Sarkeesian is retiring, Laci Green has announced she's "redpilled" now, some sjws put out a video acknowledging they're dying out and pleading to those mocking them "Hey, come on, you need us. If we die who will you make fun of?"

It's a combination of factors. You can make good money mocking them, they're soundly mocked and ignored, Soros wasted a ton of money making the new Bill Nye show and Dear White People the series, and all that's resulted is people waking up to Bill Nye being an idiot talking out of his ass. It's not profitable, various segments of their groups have been exposed as genuine cults (BAMN) they got their asses kicked in fights they instigate, every meme they start like "fake news" "he will not divide us" and "punch a nazi" is immediately snatched from them and used against them.

Right now? Sure. Why not? Fuck it. Fuck it all. Hail Satan.

There people who seriously think race is fluid.

youtube.com/watch?v=sQysZp_cHN0

shit.

KEK

lol

Hey look it's satan and his good pals, Brutus, Judas and Cassius.

There is no coming back from being tattooed like a school desk.

you couldn't have misspelled that any more

who's that nice young lad you have saved?

tell me your trap fantasies.

Obvious tranny.

What would that make her? Double Ascended?

once a coalburner, always HIV positive.

you think we forgot, kike?

gross

that bitch could wrassle

is that one of those, y'know trans kids?

LOL

Who is this cockholster?

damn she's skanky

Both of your waifus look like dykes.

Fuck yeah!

THEY CENOT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

i wish ww3 would just fucking happen already.

It's too late. We don't want you back.

whaa…

Well the Chinese IQ stats are skewered. Only the smarts of the gooks go to school, the dumb ones go work in the rice fields and apple factories. Same can be said for the Norks. Don't know about the Sorks or the nips, though.

But I doubt those countries have the retarded mandatory education manifesto that the US and other western countries have. The US would probably be higher if we just made all the niggers and retards go work in the fields instead of the beaners. But that'd be rayciss or some shit.

you don't want ww3, because that would mean the final stage of globalization is ready, and they just need to mop up the last remnants of nationalistic resistance.

That wouldn't need WW3. Only way WW3 would happen is if TPTB became splintered for whatever reasons.

Proving my point.

From what nip friends have told me, every Japanese child has to go to school through high school, and most attend university. Not usually pozzed university like we have in the states

>only smark gooks chinks go to school
Gook is Korean, chink is Chinese
Education in China is compulsory. All citizens must attend to high school.

china.org.cn/english/education/184879.htm