Daily reminder that liking teens is normal and healthy

daily reminder that liking teens is normal and healthy

You should be thrown off a roof tbh

we only do that to fags

for god sake pls neck yourself, do you really think liking 3 yos is the same as liking 17 yos???

You're describing nepiophilia, not pedophilia. Please don't mix them up to make a point.

fug of tbh

What? I don't speak Leet, man.

Anyway, no.

I like to fuck fence posts that are about 3 years aged. Do not lump me in the same category as those sickos that like them straight off the saw.

this is now a teen tread, gays and pedos not welcome

I don't know how you want me to respond to that…

I'm nonexclusive, so I'm attracted to a wide age range, including adolescents and young adults. MAPs in general would be welcome here.

You have forever changed the way I view pedophilia.

ye it is :)
eu aoc woo

he's stumped

I know what I love best about cute young teens.

thats nice tbh

fug of fartfag

No one cares.

are you butthurt because my tread wasnt deleted like you want it to?

tame shit. so yes, i want your shit thread to get deleted.

if you dont like it just fuck of tbh

or he can rebort your thread and piss you off :3

disappointing tbh

You invade Holla Forums and pop off decent threads. I sage thee.

fug that fag tbh, my tread will be up for over 24 hrs

ive been here since day 1, im very sure you came here last moth after getting banned from halfchan :^)

true :(

Have you gone senile since then? How does age warrant the right to commit heinous acts? The only thing your age does is makes me consider you even scummier.

ok

cute that you're trying.

I can post whatever i want :^)

15 and above

Thanks for the reminder.
Almost forgot.

i can probably still jack it to this

because pedos have no self control. i know.

Even as a pedo I hope you die tbh

You're saying you wouldn't go hunting or fishing with her?

I'm trying not to get back onto the pedo discussions but THIS is not pedo you fucking dumbass.

Who even says the story is true? Just because the girl doesn't look like a teenage crackwhore doesn't mean that she lives a normal life. We need more details otherwise I'd say this is fake propaganda.

its the same when they say children are natural sexually curious; they speak on behalf of all. its sick.

Yeah, that's a good point. Even if it was a whole one girl not having her life ruined compared to the other few thousand who can't live a normal life now it's just fucking retarded.

They're autistic. Couldn't care less if a child is sexually curious, you shouldn't fucking touch them either way.
truly a masterful meme

the only good thing pedos have done, to be honest.

>>>/creep/ has teens